FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Latops for 3. World

It'is a good Idea?
Yes, It is
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
No it is to sheep
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
I' don't thought about it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Samyonair
Hello,

I read about it in a german pc magazin, In teh USA a firm has made a plan to bring up 1 Million laptops or Notebooks into Schools in Africa, One selled by a price of 100 US$, the Proccesor should cost alone 35 US$.
For Power, because of Energyproblems in some Countires in Africa the Noterbook as a role where can pulled and gets power for the Notebook.

I find it as a well done idea whats the opion of the Community
tidruG
How about a link to an online news story?
Generally, posts that do not have links to the stories are closed for not following the Forum Rules.
I'll keep this thread open for a day or two so that someone can come up with a source to an online news article about this, and we can discuss about it then.
Samyonair
Sorry for that I only read it in a german magazine named ct I don't no a english link for it to discuss my fail I didn't no that a onlynewsstory is recommended I'm German my English is not so well. I will try it to make it better and search for a English online link
babumuchhala
tidruG wrote:
How about a link to an online news story?
Generally, posts that do not have links to the stories are closed for not following the Forum Rules.
I'll keep this thread open for a day or two so that someone can come up with a source to an online news article about this, and we can discuss about it then.
My dear Mr tidruG, why have u kept this open. He is talking abt the $100 MIT lappy.

Here's the link to that topic & So please continue here
Arrow http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11526
Samyonair
Yes he is right I hadn't seen it that there was a topic about also in my magazine there was no name of it and the magazine is from yesterday

Sorry about it was my fail i hope your not worried about it.

It was a failure to post it a second time next time I search after what i want to post.
lerman
i think those people dont need leps just thinking about peoples dont know what is PC what can they do with lep except brake it??
n0obie4life
Eh, this isn't a news report right?

Doesn't look like one either.

-close-