FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Boy interrupted

lucascoelho
I've just watched a few last minutes of the documentary "boy interrupted", about a supposedly true story of a 15 y.o. boy who committed suicide because he had a very strong bipolar depressive disorder which he couldn't handle.

I've known in my life some people behaving accordingly to that disorder and some others, like the nowadays so "famous" ADHD (attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder), the even scarier panic disorder and also other conditions, just like autism, and it seems to me it's coming harder and more often then it used to be... well, will someone agree with it or not, for me it's a very preoccupying scenario!

I tend to believe that our modern and crazy world is making situations like these get to another level; we're living in a sick, depressive world. Who would like to talk about it, I'm proposing a discussion on a Health forum: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-142195.html

For those wanting to discuss the movie/ documentary itself, let's keep it here, as it fits better.

As I said, I've watched so far only the very last minutes of it, but I already know it's interesting and worth debating. This weekend HBO is reprising it here so I'll be able to see the whole story, but comments on it are already very welcome!