FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

JUST A TEST

Aelita
To kinda do a pre post type test of my site I wanna share with you guys now. Just visit the site if you can. Leave some comments about it on there as well please (there is a comment system in the news section). The site is not even close to being done, but participation is ready. I just wanna see what you guys think about it as of now. So please visit and even add some other stuff if you'd like. (The forums really havent even been started, but are accessable..)

http://www.shadowdancer.frihost.net
Kaisonic
Hm...hot chick on the home page...looks like a good site to me. Very Happy
AG007
Really nice website. I like the layout and everything just keep fixing it. Smile
Maybe you can put a gallery with the same layout of the webpage, because I think it takes out the continuity of the website. Overall is a really nice website.

I'm building my own website in frihost right now. I don't know how much time is going to take me. I'm still learning php, and what I have learn is helpin me a lot. Feel free to visit my other website (click at the signature), it was done in HTML. You can suggest in my thread ABCO in Advertise you website.

-=[AG007]=-
budazz
nice layout ....cool
Arin
Aaah, indeed! Beautiful background ^^ Nice set of colors.. Really nice layout.

Looking into source... Ooops.. Little mess. Basic structure should be like:
Code:
<html>
<head>
<title></title>
<meta ...> <!-- one or more -->
<link ...> <!-- one or more -->
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>

Of course leading browsers can handle code much more messed than yours, but getting a good manner of coding ia nice thing to do.

One more thing, from your css file:
Code:
  scrollbar-arrow-color: #ffffff;
  scrollbar-track-color: #ffffff;
  scrollbar-face-color: #ffffff;
  scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000;
  scrollbar-3dlight-color: #ffffff;
  scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #ffffff;
  scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000;

This will be rendered by IE only - as far as I know. Maybe new version of Opera supports that but my Firefox 1.5 beta2 does not.

But as I said - layout is beautiful :).

Cheers,
Arin.
LostOverThere
I like the layout, the only thing is to maybe move the whole page, a little to the right, as the writting is on the very corner on my screen, and I cant see it aswell.
Arin
LostOverThere wrote:
I like the layout, the only thing is to maybe move the whole page, a little to the right, as the writting is on the very corner on my screen, and I cant see it aswell.

IMHO its something wrong with your screen :). Try to adjust display positioning. At my screen there is a margin even between screen border and the 'Content' sign.

Cheers,
Arin.
budazz
Arin wrote:
Aaah, indeed! Beautiful background ^^ Nice set of colors.. Really nice layout.

Looking into source... Ooops.. Little mess. Basic structure should be like:
Code:
<html>
<head>
<title></title>
<meta ...> <!-- one or more -->
<link ...> <!-- one or more -->
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>

Of course leading browsers can handle code much more messed than yours, but getting a good manner of coding ia nice thing to do.

One more thing, from your css file:
Code:
  scrollbar-arrow-color: #ffffff;
  scrollbar-track-color: #ffffff;
  scrollbar-face-color: #ffffff;
  scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000;
  scrollbar-3dlight-color: #ffffff;
  scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #ffffff;
  scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000;

This will be rendered by IE only - as far as I know. Maybe new version of Opera supports that but my Firefox 1.5 beta2 does not.

But as I said - layout is beautiful Smile.

Cheers,
Arin.

why are you lookin at source...
Arin
budazz wrote:

o.O

Didnt she ask about an opinion? I dont get your point.

Cheers,
Arin.
budazz
Arin wrote:
budazz wrote:

o.O

Didnt she ask about an opinion? I dont get your point.

Cheers,
Arin.

forget it nothin.... Very Happy
danulf
looking good! Very Happy
Aelita
Thanks guys. most of my site is written in php only the home.php page has actual html in it. I noticed that issue with the souce a while ago. But have no ide of how to get it to show how I wrote it out. When I show a page thats all php all it does it show one line with all the code for th page in it. If someone know how to fix that pleae let me know. Also I'm looking for a way for link to link automatically when people make comments in the news area. Like the one person who left feedback did. But please keep letting me know what you think