FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Like a girl but she don't like me back

SolTRA
Alright so I read quite a few of people posting about boys who like girls but the girls don't like them back. But as you already know each case is different so I would like some tips please.

So I met this chick at school, we became friends, then she took a year off, met again her following year. We became friends, chilling at school and what not. We texted each other quite often. I liked her but I didn't really show it, well I don't think I did... Anyways she had a boyfriend at the time who was treating her like crap and so me and my other friends said it's time to let go. She texted me one night and told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend, and to keep it a secret, which I did until a few days when she told her friends. I tried the best I could to help her through it and one night we head out with a couple of friends to a bar. I dropped her home and she told me she had a blast. Few days later she dates one of the people we went out with. She had a bad date, so I made my move and told her I liked her when she responded with "You're a nice guy... but I'm not really looking for someone at the moment", which was a lie because she went out with someone else a few weeks later. She also said that she would like us to stay as friends. Before she went out with this new guy, I took her to the movies and we watched a movie (paid for her ticket as well as bought her popcorn and drink like a true gentleman). Again she told me she really enjoyed that night. She kept in touch with me after that but about a month later, she stopped texting me. It has been maybe 3 or 4 months and no word from her. If I text her, she'll text me back but if I don't text her, I won't hear from her. My close friends have told me to let it go, which I am trying to do but she is still on my mind, though not as much. I'm a very nervous person so telling her was a very difficult thing for me to do. I also never dated or had a girlfriend since it is against my religion but this was the only time I was going to make an exception.

And tips or aid will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Sincerely,
SolTRA.
nickfyoung
There could be many reasons that she wont date you. She likes you well enough and is happy to be friends but wont go that next step.
Maybe it is your religion that she can't relate to or her perception of it. You mentioned at the end that it is against your religion to date her and maybe she feels that somehow.
It is difficult for someone to date across religions especially if they perceive that your religion is important to you. People don't really understand other peoples religions and have preconceived ideas of what they would be getting into.
It could be for the best if you let her go or at least just remain friends and maybe even just talk to her about your religion.
You may find out that she had it all wrong and you could start again.
SolTRA
Thanks nickfyoung for your reply. Yeah, that could be a possible reason. I would remain friends with her but we have kinda drifted apart during the last couple of months. Though it was summer break and I know she's been busy with her friends and all. School starts tomorrow so I shall see if anything builds up again within the next couple of weeks. Plus I think the fact that I have a fiance back in the home country might overwhelm her. lol it is a bit of a weird situation for her so I guess I will have to let it be. Hopefully things should start getting better. But I think it could also be the way I look? Like I'm not muscular like the rest of the people she dates, I'm very skinny, very short hair and a decently long beard, lol kinda like a stereotypical Moslem.
nguyenvulong
I never think about it Razz
I'm trying to play guitar, it's very hard from the beginning ^_^
codersfriend
It looks like you've been friend zoned.. She only sees you as a friend. But keep trying, who knows. you just have to be patient if you've started hitting on her since the past year was not counted on your efforts of courting her
SolTRA
thanks nguyenvulong and codersfriend for your replies. I used to play my ps3 quite a bit before I started chilling with her, but I've kinda lost interest in it. Though recently I have been gaming a bit again... Mostly because my family/friends tell me to let her go and there's pretty much nothing else to do to get my mind off her. Codersfriend, I WAS in the friend zone haha, now I'm in the I'm-still-your-friend-n-all-but-I-don't-wanna-chill-or-talk zone. Anyways schools started, she hasn't contacted me yet, so whatever. I've lost pretty much all my confidence, so I can't even talk to her. Like, I'll see her sitting by herself but I don't have the courage or balls to go up to her anymore. It's like I want to see her, but at the same time I don't. I'm not the type of guy who really hits on chicks, so it's like a new thing for me. I did make subtle hints, which my friends (and her friends) caught on, but I don't really know if she did or not. I'm done hitting on her, if we can just be friends I'll be happy but when she doesn't want to chill or doesn't text me, it's kinda hard to say we still are 'friends'. I think it's my fault for telling her how I feel, but then again it probably would have been harder to keep it bottled up for so long.
playfungames
Yeah, some girls are like that. They just want to be friends and you say ok and they like some other guy and you have to hear about that guy. If it was for me, I would say goodbye to the girl and find someone else.
samparker
SolTRA wrote:

hey SolTRA
frist sorry for my week english
i have a advice for you. frist thing is if you loss true love once then you never get that love. if you want her back then make her jealous. you also date some girls in front of her and do what she do front of you. you dont need to text her. you make her feel you are the best for her. no one deserve your place for her. because this is the time if you show your romentic style to her or other girl in front of her then you get her.

or any kind of advice you can also contact me. Cool
Insanity
Go research on pickup techniques,they will help.
subhan1
Never love someone who dont love you back - yes there would be a girl somewhere near you who loves you - All you need is to find her Smile
zacky
well in my own opinion, if you already did what you should do and still things unwell, you should consider your self trying to court other girls or maybe perhaps do other things like your hobbies.
darthrevan
You could wait around and see but it would probably be better to just move on and just be friends. There is a chance even after you move on she might start liking you and if you end up breaking up with somebody then maybe go out with her. Of course assuming both of you are single again and want give it a chance.
RosenCruz
What a usual problem. Good luck on your quest man Wink
patnaik7
Just give her some time and space. You got to respect their space too. You have made your intentions clear that you like her. Ball is in her court now, give her some time to think about it, and you guys could just be "friends" Ask her after she feels more comfortable with you around Thats the thing about love, no one knows when they can fall in love. Try and win her over.
loveandormoney
SolTRA wrote:
Alright so I read quite a few of people posting about boys who like girls but the girls don't like them back. But as you already know each case is different so I would like some tips please.

So I met this chick at school, we became friends, then she took a year off, met again her following year. We became friends, chilling at school and what not. We texted each other quite often. I liked her but I didn't really show it, well I don't think I did... Anyways she had a boyfriend at the time who was treating her like crap and so me and my other friends said it's time to let go. She texted me one night and told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend, and to keep it a secret, which I did until a few days when she told her friends. I tried the best I could to help her through it and one night we head out with a couple of friends to a bar. I dropped her home and she told me she had a blast. Few days later she dates one of the people we went out with. She had a bad date, so I made my move and told her I liked her when she responded with "You're a nice guy... but I'm not really looking for someone at the moment", which was a lie because she went out with someone else a few weeks later. She also said that she would like us to stay as friends. Before she went out with this new guy, I took her to the movies and we watched a movie (paid for her ticket as well as bought her popcorn and drink like a true gentleman). Again she told me she really enjoyed that night. She kept in touch with me after that but about a month later, she stopped texting me. It has been maybe 3 or 4 months and no word from her. If I text her, she'll text me back but if I don't text her, I won't hear from her. My close friends have told me to let it go, which I am trying to do but she is still on my mind, though not as much. I'm a very nervous person so telling her was a very difficult thing for me to do. I also never dated or had a girlfriend since it is against my religion but this was the only time I was going to make an exception.

Thanks,
Sincerely,
SolTRA.

Quote:
I liked her but I didn't really show it,

This is the problem.
Try the honest way.
TheLimey
Does she know your Religious view point? because Unfortuanetly that may be the reason? move on bud do not stay in the friendzone. If she sees you on a date with someone else she will have a reaction to it..
loveandormoney
TheLimey wrote:
Does she know your Religious view point? because Unfortuanetly that may be the reason? move on bud do not stay in the friendzone. If she sees you on a date with someone else she will have a reaction to it..

Can You see the difference between a Catholic or a Buddism or a Muslim or an Atheist human?
plitzky
I suggest you move on. Keep you mind open. You'll find someone just as good as her or even better. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. This one probably isn't meant for you. Good luck
loveandormoney
Quote:

This one probably isn't meant for you.

What does mean this sentence?
Do Your teachers or parents look for a darling for You?
realtalk365
man....im in the exact same situation. I think the big difference between our situation is that the girl I like aint one to go on dates,shes actually quite shy as a person and Iove that about her! She is the kind of girl I can take home to my mom. She was married and has a child with him,and supposedly they get along,but he moved on and has another lady,while her,she is very independent!

Ive been very good to her and she even introduced her daughter and mother to me,and I think that's kinda huge! but at the sametime,when we are out anx she gets a call she will say she is with a friend! and ya,technically we are.....but I never lay it out all on the line until I see a glimpse first. ill throw enough bait out so she will bite....but she's just nibbling. She has never declined a date with me...so that's a good sign,but for a small example,ill tag her with me somewhere on FB and she would remove her name from the tag.....so im kinda at a lost here,but the show must go o....with or without her!
loveandormoney
Quote:

an....im in the exact same situation. I think the big difference between our situation is that the girl I like aint one to go on dates,shes actually quite shy as a person and Iove that about her! She is the kind of girl I can take home to my mom. She was married and has a child with him,and supposedly they get along,but he moved on and has another lady,while her,she is very independent!

Ive been very good to her and she even introduced her daughter and mother to me,and I think that's kinda huge! but at the sametime,when we are out anx she gets a call she will say she is with a friend! and ya,technically we are.....but I never lay it out all on the line until I see a glimpse first. ill throw enough bait out so she will bite....but she's just nibbling. She has never declined a date with me...so that's a good sign,but for a small example,ill tag her with me somewhere on FB and she would remove her name from the tag.....so im kinda at a lost here,but the show must go o....with or without her!

Good morning.
Quick way to have a date and more: Listen to the women. Stop being angry with her.
LOOK:
"shes actually quite shy"
THIS IS WRONG:

"she is very independent!"

This is impossible.
A woman is shy in dependent or a woman is cool and independent.
This is very easy.
So start and watch her and soon You will have a date.
And You do a lot of mistakes more.
Look:

"is that the girl I like aint one to go on dates,"
This is wrong also.
Why?
She is married or she was married and she is mother of a child.
Did You really think, Santa Clause did bring her a baby?

" She is the kind of girl I can take home to my mom. "
Did this sentence make her happy?

"Ive been very good to her"
I am sorry: NO.

"we are out anx she gets a call she will say she is with a friend! "
Do You play police and robber with her?

Try somethink new: Be honest.

"ill throw enough bait out so she will bite....but she's just nibbling."

With this opinion You make every woman angry and run away.

"ill tag her with me somewhere on FB and she would remove her name from the tag."

Do You play police and robber with her?

Try somethink new: Be honest.

"but the show must go o....with or without her"

Try something new for one day, just try it: Be kind.

Regards
CHAOS-THEORY
dang thats too much to read, buh referring to the title xD dude just get over it... u will dont worry
loveandormoney
CHAOS-THEORY wrote:
dang thats too much to read, buh referring to the title xD dude just get over it... u will dont worry

Like stolen car
just forget it?

Are women different?
shivam783
See the girl did not ask you to be with her. So it should be just nove on in life.
loveandormoney
shivam783 wrote:
See the girl did not ask you to be with her. So it should be just nove on in life.

A woman must beg on her knees
then You give her a chance to marry You.

Thank You for answer.
theShadow
Stop caring about someone who clearly doesn't care about you! Focus your vital energies on trying to attain Power. Someday she'll regret having ignored you. That same day, you'll have someone more beautiful, smart and deserving standing desides you and the look on her face will be worth it, I promise!
johans
SolTRA wrote:

Thanks,
Sincerely,
SolTRA.

That could be the hardest part. Just dont give up.
loveandormoney
theShadow wrote:
Stop caring about someone who clearly doesn't care about you! Focus your vital energies on trying to attain Power. Someday she'll regret having ignored you. That same day, you'll have someone more beautiful, smart and deserving standing desides you and the look on her face will be worth it, I promise!

"Focus your vital energies on trying to attain Power"

I see You love fighting.

Do You have pleasure with women?
apsdehal
Dude, maybe according to my experience its not the right time going on for her , you can wait for sometime or let go of her, if she is coming to your mind again and again try to do things you engage in most that will help you to concentrate not on her and let you enjoy. With time, things shall pass and soon you will have only minor glimpses of her. You can go out and try the world, there are lot of other cool people waiting right next to your door, trying engaging in chat with them, this will help you overcome your nervousness and let you express your feelings more openly.. and maybe you find your destiny along the way.. and it might happen that, the girl realizes your loss and come back to you in meantime.. Go dude Go, feel the sun outside... and the people too Very Happy
loveandormoney
apsdehal wrote:
Dude, maybe according to my experience its not the right time going on for her , you can wait for sometime or let go of her, if she is coming to your mind again and again try to do things you engage in most that will help you to concentrate not on her and let you enjoy. With time, things shall pass and soon you will have only minor glimpses of her. You can go out and try the world, there are lot of other cool people waiting right next to your door, trying engaging in chat with them, this will help you overcome your nervousness and let you express your feelings more openly.. and maybe you find your destiny along the way.. and it might happen that, the girl realizes your loss and come back to you in meantime.. Go dude Go, feel the sun outside... and the people too Very Happy

You play chess with women.
Do You like it?
Do the women like it?
metalfreek
Well there is nothing really to be done. All you can do is find another nice girl.
loveandormoney
metalfreek wrote:
Well there is nothing really to be done. All you can do is find another nice girl.

I understand.

The man wants to give money to the woman and she is silent following.
If she want love sex or talk then he is changing to another woman.

And the women are searching for love and understanding.

Does not this system make You trouble every day?
loveandormoney
ozstylo wrote:
let me tell you one thing leave that girl who does not love you its very hard to do and love to that one who loves you, its my personal experience.

This sounds very complicated.

So the men should have sex and holidays with a girl and then they should leave the woman and then
they can love a woman.
Do You books, where stories like this are written.

Poor man.
Nyasro
Common problem for most of the guy like us,
better we say goodbye at the beginning.
loveandormoney
My dear Mr. Singing Club.

"Common problem for most of the guy like us,
better we say goodbye at the beginning."

In this forum I was reading
an my friends also
that so many men think women are dragons and snakes and more dangerous.

So You never met a woman.
Take my advice.
Go out tonight with a woman.
You will laugh a lot.
Do sex, this will relax You.