FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What have you bought recently that makes you feel you?

chasbeen
This is most usually clothes but can be a car, tatoo or anything

Please no silly posts like "I bought a can of beans cos it makes me fart"

This Is a sensible question, I don't like tattoos but some do,
what did you buy recently that makes you feel more like you?
Vanilla
I've bought black sequins. See, I'm pretty obsessed when I really want something. I've been wanting a t-shirt with a skull made of black sequins since forever and I couldn't find one. So I decided to make the tee myself. I already have the perfect t-shirt and I'm sewing sequins one by one to get the perfect result. This will take me some time, but I do find all the work relaxing. Very Happy

I'm also thinking of getting myself inked. Probably a Cyclopentane perhydro phenanthrene. But I have neither money nor courage to do this now.
Mr_Howl
I bought a Raspberry Pi.

I like programming and electronics and making things. I think it's very "me."
Cosmoslayer
Persona 4: Arena game for the PS3! And next month, it's gonna be Tekken Tag Tournament 2! Very Happy
Josso
Mr_Howl wrote:
I bought a Raspberry Pi.

I like programming and electronics and making things. I think it's very "me."

Yeah same actually I am planning to making mine into a tv station.
deanhills
My new laptop. Almost everything in it feels as though it has been designed specifically for me.
http://www.frihost.com/users/deanhills/blog/vp-140725.html
the-guide
My watch that I bought last year, I can modify its looks as my style I like,
its appearance is changeable. I love it very much.

chasbeen
I bought one of those T Shirts which is so obviously not a suit
I look really stupid in it Sad
Bluedoll
I bought a little notebook that didn't cost much but I like it. I can write anything I want in it. That's what I like about it.
Insanity
I bought a watch, and I think it really makes me who I am. I spent a lot of money on it, and I think it reflects my personality, which I think a good watch should.
spinout
Hm, tricky - I suppose my Chevy 1954 is a bit of me... racing relic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbzjC0O3H9k

like this...
chasbeen
I'm going to buy some new Clothes on Sunday Walmart is called ASDA over here in England
There really good value
standready
Nothing!
chasbeen
StandReady has a good point, in times of hardship it pays to be Prudent.
Also you should resist impulse buys...
Do you really need a blue iPhone if you got a blue one already?
deanhills
Shocked I can't imagine any one having more than one iphone. But yes, it at least ensures a thriving second hand mobile phone business here in the UAE. People buy an iphone and exchange it for a different colour maybe the next day or a couple of days after. The new iphone then gets sold as second hand. I've picked up some really great bargains that way.
Josso
deanhills wrote:
Shocked I can't imagine any one having more than one iphone. But yes, it at least ensures a thriving second hand mobile phone business here in the UAE. People buy an iphone and exchange it for a different colour maybe the next day or a couple of days after. The new iphone then gets sold as second hand. I've picked up some really great bargains that way.

This is going off topic a tad but back when top gear started again in the UK (like 02 or something) they had minor consumer advise section. Pointed out that that you can get cars technically second hand with like 1 mile on the clock that have been imported by dealerships in times of overflow. It's litreally 1000s of pounds different and it's basically just been moved off a trailer compared to the new car. Total madness! You can get some real great deals that way as you pointed out.
playfungames
I bought some nice clothes for my interview. I think I kind of look smart in those clothes. But I am not going to wear them all the time.
inuyasha
A new wallet with a One Piece style "wanted". Very Happy
PS: One Piece is my favorite anime.
jajarvin
I bought I 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Thumb U-Disk for PC Laptop from ebay.com
It costed 11.0 euro.
That is 11/64 or 0.171875 euro per gigabyte.
It is not expensive
Blaster
I bought a new gun not too long ago. I love my guns and collecting them has been a new hobby of mine.
deanhills
Most of my purchases seem to be Website related these days. I like fiddling around with Websites.
bukaida
I have purchased a new 32 inch LED TV for myself and took the HD-DTH connection. The channels are really looking amazingly clear.
loveandormoney
chasbeen wrote:
This is most usually clothes but can be a car, tatoo or anything

Please no silly posts like "I bought a can of beans cos it makes me fart"

This Is a sensible question, I don't like tattoos but some do,
what did you buy recently that makes you feel more like you?

Presents for friends.

This does make a great happiness.

Try it and enjoy it.
It will improve Your life.
Insanity
I bought a new shoes which I think really say a lot about who I am. I think clothes in general do a good job of telling the world what kind of person you are.
spinout
I am beeing a badass on the kids new ps4 ufc... Yeah feels good