FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FRIH$ cut-off point

Has this ever happened to you?
Often
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Once or Twice
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Never
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

ocalhoun
I've noticed that whenever I've accumulated too many points, and I get the message that says I won't get any for this post: I don't get any FRIH$ either, even though there is no max on that. (right?)
This isn't really a big deal, but I wanted to point it out.
Bondings
ocalhoun wrote:
I've noticed that whenever I've accumulated too many points, and I get the message that says I won't get any for this post: I don't get any FRIH$ either, even though there is no max on that. (right?)
This isn't really a big deal, but I wanted to point it out.

It happens often to me, actually. It is used to prevent massive spam.
Bockman
used to happen regularly to me. Admins/Mods are no exception here (heck, not even "God" Bondings himself Razz ).

The reason for this happening is that FRIH$ is attributed to members through points. for safety reasons, points have been limited, and this prevents everyone from gaining more FRIH$ when that limit is reached.

Be Well Cool

As for the post, this has been discussed/explained/voted too many times. I will -close- the topic to prevent another "this happens to me too" and "I experience that error too" kind of replies.
If you still have doubts about this matter, please search the forums about it (Hint*: search for limit points and option "Search for all terms")