FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Howdy y'all!

Anatisim
New to the scene. So new that I spent couple of hours and still getting nowhere fast. Was hoping that someone could help me access the PHPMyAdmin. It states that I should have been given the password for DirectAdmin when I was approved for web hosting. Is there a time limit of some kind afterwards. Oh well, with that aside, just wanted to say Howdy y'alls and hope this will be a good experience towards my web development endeavors. Thanks for droppin' in.
deanhills
Welcome to Frihost Anatisim!

When you're approved for free hosting you usually get a login and password in the PM. That's your key to the DirectAdmin. To get access to the log-in screen for the DirectAdmin check your Account (link for ACCOUNT is the right hand most one: ACCOUNT), there should be links in there that you can follow to the DirectAdmin log-in screen.
Anatisim
deanhills wrote:
Welcome to Frihost Anatisim!

When you're approved for free hosting you usually get a login and password in the PM. That's your key to the DirectAdmin. To get access to the log-in screen for the DirectAdmin check your Account (link for ACCOUNT is the right hand most one: ACCOUNT), there should be links in there that you can follow to the DirectAdmin log-in screen.

Already I'm likin' this place. Hope to be a longtime contributor and valuable member of this site. yeehaw!