FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Warning Emails

Scott
I recently received two warning emails that my count may be disactivated 3 days ago. One said I had probably reached -5 points and the other said I had probably reached -10 points. This scared me for a second, as I have never been in the negative points. Anyways, I guess I'm more reporting a possible bug then asking for support. I just want to make sure my account is in no danger.
Bondings
Scott wrote:
I recently received two warning emails that my count may be disactivated 3 days ago. One said I had probably reached -5 points and the other said I had probably reached -10 points. This scared me for a second, as I have never been in the negative points. Anyways, I guess I'm more reporting a possible bug then asking for support. I just want to make sure my account is in no danger.

It was a bug in the script. The points are now back. My apologies for the warning emails.

By the way, there was an announcement about it: http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13775 .
yupeng
Some days ago,i received a warning email too.
So,i'm posting hard in the forum now Shocked
gonzo
While I certainly wouldn't trust FH with my mobile number, you can achieve a similar result with SpamGourmet. Josh is a great guy and obsessed with privacy. Use them to shield your mobile number, create a FH alias with multiple recipients. One of those could be your mobile number. Use filtering to extract the language before a notification.

It would help the rest of us to see the template for a warning message so I could help you refine it.

By posting in this forum I'm at risk of a warning for being helpful. I can't resist helping people, though. I suppose its the burden of genius. One-upping the staff is not the objective, but maybe if they had more "outside the box" thinking the problems around here could be resolved faster Wink
cnnet
I also receive some day ago
and my point is below 0
so I have to post more than before to earn points Wink
n0obie4life
Locked to prevent spam.

-close-