FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

P90X ?

Davidryan
well It is right that p90X is idyllic training program which is intended to keep you fit, strong and healthy as well . What i like is getting mix workouts which are perfect for body . So people would have benefits from it . Moreover, Using this program you may also lose weight then it also helps you to increase stamina as well as developing muscles at all .
c'tair
All of that applies to almost anything that can cause a person to get off his @ss and move around.

I prefer doing my bodyweight workout at home, a pretty simple program and I only need a yoga mat (anti-slipping/soft surface for my panel flooring) and a wall. It takes me about 30-40 minutes per day with a warm up and I do it 6 days a week. After a few months, some of my friends commented on how fit I look.
deanhills
c'tair wrote:
All of that applies to almost anything that can cause a person to get off his @ss and move around.

I prefer doing my bodyweight workout at home, a pretty simple program and I only need a yoga mat (anti-slipping/soft surface for my panel flooring) and a wall. It takes me about 30-40 minutes per day with a warm up and I do it 6 days a week. After a few months, some of my friends commented on how fit I look.
Sounds great c'tair. Do you use equipment for your workouts, or do you use your own body weight for resistance training?
c'tair
deanhills wrote:
c'tair wrote:

Sounds great c'tair. Do you use equipment for your workouts, or do you use your own body weight for resistance training?

Only equipment I use is a pull up bar and a yoga mat, the latter being a must on my slippery panel floors. With those two thing you can do so much...
I do push ups, pull ups, squats, leg raises, hand stands, and bridges with varying degrees of mechanical disadvantage ie. if push ups are easy I start doing diamond push ups, once squats are easy, I move onto 1-legged squats.
I also used to do planks and dips (using a chair) and I'm looking to adding those two things back into my routine.
Haven't trained for the past two month though, I've been on vacation, so I lost some muscle mass. Feels good to be training again.