FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best Android Phone Speaker

Possum
Hi

I just bough an Android phone. Sadly the speakers are useless. The ones on my Nokia are way better

IN your opinion what Android phone has the best speaker.

Thank you
Marcuzzo
this is hard to say, I've only had 1 android ( LG Optimus one ) and the speakers are not that bad. and when I plug in headphones, it's even better.
I'd say, if you buy a phone and the speakers are as you say useless, bring it back to the store and ask for a refund or a replacement or another phone
william
Out of all of the Android phones I've played with, I'd say the HTC One X had the best speakers. Pretty stellar for a phone, but a nice pair of headphones would easily outclass it.
Possum
thx william..

I play a podcast thru my phone when I go to sleep. Way better than a sleeping pill.

The speakers on my Nokia C2 are way better than my LG 692 (crap speakers).

I should have made an informed purchase.. Sad
Possum
Marcuzzo wrote:
if you buy a phone and the speakers are as you say useless, bring it back to the store and ask for a refund or a replacement or another phone

Too late for that.. Sad
zimmer
try sony Ericsson xperia go phone.. durable, water resistant, unbreakable, durable and scratch prof.. new from sony Ericsson.
cybersa
When compared to other android phones,Sony Ericsson had very good Phone speaker.
Because it has xLoud features.
I have Xperia Neo V phone its has good Speaker.
sysna
i can only say most of android phones i've got were useless in speakers. the android htc phones that i had like evo 3d were not loud enough but the speaker quality was really good and samsung ones that i had were bad in both loudness and quality, by the way the stereo speakers of my old Nokia 5800 Xpress music are still the best ones that i have ever seen.
Possum
Quote:
stereo speakers of my old Nokia 5800 Xpress music are still the best ones that i have ever seen

I agree, Nokia speckers seem to be the best..
siemens13
I think samsung.