FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A free experimental electronic release

Josso
Hello over the last couple of years I've lived with another music producer out of sheer coincidence. We have always been at a similar sort of wavelength but involved in very different scenes. This is a selection of specific tracks from the last 3 years bundled into a free release. It involves none of the common industry traits such as tracks made from genre templates, there is no singular ideology towards the production of these tracks. If I had to sum this album up I would say it's effectively an attempt at a technical feat. It's one of these albums you could vaguely call "IDM" or just experimental dance music. There are influences of certain genres without falling into one particular genre.

This album was produced using both analogue and digital equipment and of course... lots of time. As with the last thing I posted here I am not sure how many people are really into electronic music (from some of the posts in this section, I am doubtful many people will dig this). I will say one thing.. if you produce electronic music yourself of any kind you will appreciate this.

Direct Download:
[OTS004] (Robotnix 127 - Amethyst Protrusion)
standready
Josso, I am downloading now. Thanks! Always trilled to listen to anything new. I will post my personal thoughts after I give it a listen.
Josso
Thank you, hope you like.
tidruG
I don't generally listen to Electronic music, but I'm willing to experiment. I am downloading it now as we speak.

I assume that you have the copyrights for the distribution of these tracks?