FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Frihost Stats





Dementei
Hey, was wondering how Frihost has been doing this year with user stats and such, thanks.
truespeed
stats page
Aredon
As you might expect there's a nice healthy boom in the summer. Cool
Ankhanu
Aredon wrote:
As you might expect there's a nice healthy boom in the summer. Cool

Not according to the stats. Height was around last November and December, then it's been falling... it's currently summer, and we're half way through August. If the latter half is as active as the first half, we're only looking at about 3.4k posts, which is pretty low. The rest of the summer's been around the mode, at best.
truespeed
On the positive side i would say the post count is steady,it has been 4000+ since january,but looking at last years stats it looks like the yearly total could be as many as 10.000 posts down by the years end.

Take away the spam canned posts (that still count towards the total) and it could be even worse,so something,i don't know what,needs to be done in an attempt to increase activity on the forums.
Ghost Rider103
truespeed wrote:
On the positive side i would say the post count is steady,it has been 4000+ since january,but looking at last years stats it looks like the yearly total could be as many as 10.000 posts down by the years end.

Take away the spam canned posts (that still count towards the total) and it could be even worse,so something,i don't know what,needs to be done in an attempt to increase activity on the forums.


The spam posts happen every year though, so it's still a fair post count. The flow of spam seems to be pretty steady, except when we get the occasional mass spammer who just goes all out.

Anyways, the stats look like they stay fairly even as well, usually hitting in the 4k range per month.
truespeed
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
truespeed wrote:
On the positive side i would say the post count is steady,it has been 4000+ since january,but looking at last years stats it looks like the yearly total could be as many as 10.000 posts down by the years end.

Take away the spam canned posts (that still count towards the total) and it could be even worse,so something,i don't know what,needs to be done in an attempt to increase activity on the forums.


The spam posts happen every year though, so it's still a fair post count. The flow of spam seems to be pretty steady, except when we get the occasional mass spammer who just goes all out.

Anyways, the stats look like they stay fairly even as well, usually hitting in the 4k range per month.


The spam seems a lot worse now than in the past,so there must be more in number in the spam can,not just on this forum,but all forums,mine included,the amount of spam attacks we have had in this past year is silly and yet it doesn't compare to the amount i see on frihost,i don't know how much you delete as opposed to canning,but the canned spam seems like it is holding up the post count.
Ghost Rider103
truespeed wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
truespeed wrote:
On the positive side i would say the post count is steady,it has been 4000+ since january,but looking at last years stats it looks like the yearly total could be as many as 10.000 posts down by the years end.

Take away the spam canned posts (that still count towards the total) and it could be even worse,so something,i don't know what,needs to be done in an attempt to increase activity on the forums.


The spam posts happen every year though, so it's still a fair post count. The flow of spam seems to be pretty steady, except when we get the occasional mass spammer who just goes all out.

Anyways, the stats look like they stay fairly even as well, usually hitting in the 4k range per month.


The spam seems a lot worse now than in the past,so there must be more in number in the spam can,not just on this forum,but all forums,mine included,the amount of spam attacks we have had in this past year is silly and yet it doesn't compare to the amount i see on frihost,i don't know how much you delete as opposed to canning,but the canned spam seems like it is holding up the post count.


No, it's still roughly the same. The amount of reports we get seem to stay about the same (per-day) and it looks to me like the spamcount on a day-to-day basis is pretty similar as well.

The reason why you might think there is more spam now, is because a lot of the staff haven't been as active as they usually are. We have Ocalhoun gone, I have not been as active as I normally am (I'm back to normal as of yesterday or so) and I'm not sure if Vanilla has been around or not much lately. I think Bikerman is still active, but the amount of spam on Frihost is overwhelming for one mod.

But anyways, when the spam sits for a few hours, more people notice it, making people think we're getting loads of spam. When really were not, we just haven't gotten to it yet as someone hasn't been online to handle it. I seen you replying to a few spam posts that were a few days old (which I had to delete as well, and is also considered spam).

If you're talking about the blogs, well that is a whole different story, as the situation there is quite different, but is now being handled and I'm staying on top of it.
pauline123
It is nice to hear that Frihost, if not still growing, is holding its own and is not losing a little more each year. That would be sad and probably foretell the demise of Frihost if nothing was done to save it. I for one would not like to see the end of Frihost as we know it.
Josso
Maybe the front page should be made more fancy. It's sort of 100% functional at the moment with no jazz. We all need to get on referrals and submitting to all those web hosting directory sites. I have put it on a couple I found.
Ghost Rider103
Josso wrote:
Maybe the front page should be made more fancy. It's sort of 100% functional at the moment with no jazz. We all need to get on referrals and submitting to all those web hosting directory sites. I have put it on a couple I found.


Yeah, the whole site could still use a fresh modern design. We're lacking in the design aspect badly, we have been for years.

And definitely! Referrals are a great way to get new members and also earn yourself some coins.
deanhills
truespeed wrote:
The spam seems a lot worse now than in the past.
To me too Truespeed. "Worse" is however relative to how spam posts are being viewed. I can't stand spam posts period. I also can't stand spam accounts. As it's pretty logical that an overwhelming majority of the member accounts are spam accounts. If Frihost were to employ spam filters, not only the number of spam posts, but also the number of members would drop considerably as well.

I'd say if one checked out the discussion forums at myBB and phpBB it is a FACT that spam is on the increase. If one looks at the latest versions of both, they are including more features to combat spam than before. There is a demand for those features. More and more people are using spam filters and employing special techniques to be spam free. Spam free being the ultimate objective of most. Somehow I just don't get the feeling that spam free is the objective at Frihost. More like "not too much spam". And please keep reporting the spam posts.
Ghost Rider103
Quote:
Somehow I just don't get the feeling that spam free is the objective at Frihost. More like "not too much spam". And please keep reporting the spam posts.


.....................

Really? You can't be serious, can you? Rolling Eyes
Ankhanu
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Quote:
Somehow I just don't get the feeling that spam free is the objective at Frihost. More like "not too much spam". And please keep reporting the spam posts.


.....................

Really? You can't be serious, can you? Rolling Eyes


I think he actually is Razz
Josso
deanhills wrote:
I'd say if one checked out the discussion forums at myBB and phpBB it is a FACT that spam is on the increase. If one looks at the latest versions of both, they are including more features to combat spam than before. There is a demand for those features. More and more people are using spam filters and employing special techniques to be spam free. Spam free being the ultimate objective of most. Somehow I just don't get the feeling that spam free is the objective at Frihost. More like "not too much spam". And please keep reporting the spam posts.


1. Frihost isn't the latest version of phpBB
2. I run a phpBB board myself, have done for many years. Every single spambot if you Google it has been doing an identical thing already before your forum under a similar name... often within the last few days, sometimes under the same IP and email address as well. There ARE databases of these kind of users. I agree with your idea of filters because databases like this can be checked on registration. I have mentioned this before but I think it's worth posting again - mods like this I think checks from a recent database of usernames, IPs, emails etc - that's the kind of thing we need I swear! I've been meaning to install it (or something similar) for ages but with the small size of my forum I can verify by admin quite comfortably.
3. I don't think "not too much spam" is the objective of many forums and definitely not here tbh
4. Yes spam is on the increase but so are spam prevention methods. We just need to keep up with the time I'm afraid to say. I do know people that manage to get 0 spambots and I mean 0 on their forums without too much effort.
Ankhanu
Josso wrote:
4. Yes spam is on the increase but so are spam prevention methods. We just need to keep up with the time I'm afraid to say. I do know people that manage to get 0 spambots and I mean 0 on their forums without too much effort.


I think I've had maybe 4 spam bots on my forum since about 2006. Mind you, it's a pretty low traffic forum, so falls under the spam radar somewhat. Any active forum is going to generate spam attention, it's inevitable. Prevention methods DO help, for sure, but there's always going to be active damage control on busy forums.
deanhills
Josso wrote:
4. Yes spam is on the increase but so are spam prevention methods. We just need to keep up with the time I'm afraid to say. I do know people that manage to get 0 spambots and I mean 0 on their forums without too much effort.
Think that is what I've been trying to say as well. I'm always more for prevention than cure. And there is plenty of prevention available.
Ghost Rider103
deanhills wrote:
Josso wrote:
4. Yes spam is on the increase but so are spam prevention methods. We just need to keep up with the time I'm afraid to say. I do know people that manage to get 0 spambots and I mean 0 on their forums without too much effort.
Think that is what I've been trying to say as well. I'm always more for prevention than cure. And there is plenty of prevention available.


Quote:
Somehow I just don't get the feeling that spam free is the objective at Frihost. More like "not too much spam". And please keep reporting the spam posts.


Just throwing a contradiction out there.
deanhills
I don't see a contradiction here. Where is it?

1. It's much more savvy to work on a cure .... in other words to employ every method there is so spam won't happen in the first place. That way one could work towards a zero solution.

2. If it were Frihost's aim to work towards zero spam, it would have followed the above preventive method, instead of working with spam that has already been received only. The latter method can't possibly work towards a zero solution. So the aim can't be a zero solution.
Ghost Rider103
deanhills wrote:
I don't see a contradiction here. Where is it?

It sure looks like you are coming up with some big story that we are actually ok with having a certain amount of spam here.

Quote:
1. It's much more savvy to work on a cure .... in other words to employ every method there is so spam won't happen in the first place. That way one could work towards a zero solution. It won't really be a zero though, but it could be pretty close.

Do you see any spam on the forums?

Quote:
2. If it were Frihost's aim to work towards zero spam, it would have followed the above preventive, instead of working with spam that has already been received only - reactively. The latter method can't possibly work towards a zero solution.

We have a lot of different "aims" at Frihost. Obviously the main concern here is to provide top of the line free hosting, which I think a lot of people would agree that Frihost is quite successful in that aspect.

At the current time, achieving absolutely zero spam is probably near impossible. Anybody can come onto the forums and create an account and spam if they want to. However they will of course get banned as soon as a mod catches it.

You can't stop your average spammer (not talking about bots here). Yes you can IP ban them, but there are of course ways around this, which we won't discuss for obvious reasons. The only way around it is to ban them on sight as soon as possible, which is exactly what we do.

Sure, there might be some methods we can use to help certain types of spammers, implementing such systems of course does take time. Spam isn't exactly a huge issue at the moment (agian, do you see any spam?). So why would we stress to implement such systems that wouldn't even take care of half of the spam, when spam is seriously not that huge of a deal, as it's taken care of on sight?

If we were getting spam bombs (users with 100+ spam posts per hour, or something similar), then the situation would be different.

The average spammer here, posts an average of roughly 3-8 posts and then leaves. A TON of those spammers that post those video converter types of post, do exactly three posts and that is it, they're done they don't ever come back on that same account.

Seems like every post you make has something to do with the amount of spam (by the way, do you see any spam on the forums atm?).
Peterssidan
Maybe you use different definitions of spam. It is quite obvious that many new users post here just so they can put links in their signatures without breaking any rules. These users are not being handled at all. If these are to consider spam there is a lot them. Otherwise I think spam is being dealt with, at least after being reported.
Ghost Rider103
Peterssidan wrote:
Maybe we use different definitions of spam. It is quite obvious that many new users post here just so they can put links in their signatures without breaking any rules. These users are not being handled at all. If these are to consider spam there is a lot them. Otherwise I think spam is being dealt with, at least after being reported.


A lot of people have links in their signatures. It isn't against the TOS to have a link in your signature.

There is really nothing wrong with it as long as they are not copy/pasting just to post to get their signature to show. However if they make a normal post on their own (a lot of them actually do) then there is nothing wrong with allowing them to have links in their signature.

Some of them are classic spam bots who copy/past, those are banned.

Quote:
Otherwise I think spam is being dealt with, at least after being reported.


There has been a total of two reports within the past 8 hours (I've canned at least 20 posts today). Not sure why people think that the only spam on the forums is the spam they report. Rolling Eyes You can't really think that the only spam exists, is the spam you see.
standready
Getting back to the original topic. I am glad to see Frihost is at least holding relatively steady in post although I am sure we would all like to see it grow.
watersoul
standready wrote:
Getting back to the original topic. I am glad to see Frihost is at least holding relatively steady in post although I am sure we would all like to see it grow.

Agreed.
I've been really lame posting in the last month, but it's been festival season and lots of sunshine here in SW England so I've been mostly non-digital-world, camping and dancing on a lot of different fields and beaches, even leaving my mobile phone at home to just completely immerse myself in 'old school' communication and silly/fun random encounters Wink

...I'll certainly be back posting more here when the weather/temps/daylight hours are crap again and staring at a screen is a more pleasurable life choice Razz
truespeed
Ghost Rider103 wrote:


No, it's still roughly the same. The amount of reports we get seem to stay about the same (per-day) and it looks to me like the spamcount on a day-to-day basis is pretty similar as well.


Fair enough, you have more access to the information than i do,so if you say spam is no worse on here now than say 2 years ago,or even one year ago i have to take your word for it.

If your saying the reason we think there is more spam is because of a lack of moderators then that needs to be addressed because the fact is we as users are seeing more spam.


Ghost Rider103 wrote:
I seen you replying to a few spam posts that were a few days old (which I had to delete as well, and is also considered spam).


I don't recollect responding to any spam posts,the only ones i recall replying to were halebill & sameerseo,who have been posting like they do unchecked for a long time,the assumption being that the mods are quite happy with their posting style otherwise it wouldn't of been allowed to go on for so long. It was their posts which lead me to start the blog post "Not spam but.. "

Your reply to Dean.

Ghost Rider103 wrote:


Seems like every post you make has something to do with the amount of spam (by the way, do you see any spam on the forums atm?).


I just did a quick browse of the first 4 pages of the introductions forum,clicking mainly on those names that spammers of that forum tend to use and came up with these.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1102337.html#1102337
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1095008.html#1095008
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1075412.html#1075412
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1071949.html#1071949
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1071436.html#1071436
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1070658.html#1070658
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1037488.html#1037488
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1039140.html#1039140
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1034687.html#1034687
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1035519.html#1035519
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1025145.html#1025145
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1033854.html#1033854
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1029003.html#1029003
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-997826.html#997826

And then i clicked on the SEO forum and checked the first thread i found with lots of replies and we have a thread that is full of spam.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-125734.html

I could find more if you want,much more,it is there,still,spam is a problem on frihost,it has been for some time,it would be a lot worse still if the likes of myself and other regular users didn't report it as much as we do.

Deans quote

Quote:
Somehow I just don't get the feeling that spam free is the objective at Frihost. More like "not too much spam". And please keep reporting the spam posts.


Although he got shot down for this comment i kind of agree with Dean,i don't think spam is seen as a priority otherwise we wouldn't see any at all,this forum doesn't get that many more daily posts to check than my forum,but you won't find any spam on mine.
Ghost Rider103
I'm not going to bother responding to your entire post, I'm on my cell and don't have time.
But to quickly clarify, the links you posted regarding the introductions (I only clicked a few) are not even spam.

There is nothing wrong with a user having a link in their signature, I have in link in my sig even. Just because you dislike the link in their sig does not make them spam bots and it doesn't mean they aren't here for a real discussion.

In fact, users have been banned because of how they displayed the links on their sig (much like the ones oh linked to) and they have came back, seriously wondering why.

You have to remember these are real people you're dealing with. You would get upset if I deleted your post just because you have links in your sig. Especially if I banned you.

The same goes for the topic you posted that is in the SEO forum. Those are real people, you can't just remove an entire topic because you think it's spam.

A lot of people on here do not speak the best English and some aren't used to the forum systems. If we banned everyone based on how you would do things, Frihost would not be here today. And I honestly believe that.

As for you not responding to spam - comon now, you've done it many times in the past few months.
GuidanceReader
truespeed wrote:


I just did a quick browse of the first 4 pages of the introductions forum,clicking mainly on those names that spammers of that forum tend to use and came up with these.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1102337.html#1102337
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1095008.html#1095008
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1075412.html#1075412
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1071949.html#1071949
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1071436.html#1071436
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1070658.html#1070658
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1037488.html#1037488
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1039140.html#1039140
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1034687.html#1034687
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1035519.html#1035519
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1025145.html#1025145
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1033854.html#1033854
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1029003.html#1029003
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-997826.html#997826



I had a look at some of those and noted that only one or two people responded to the introduction posts... perhaps it is spam, but perhaps they didn't feel welcome by the underwhelming response to their post and just left? Quite often I join forums and either stay or continue based on the responses I get to my introduction post - as it's a good way to test the waters. (granted I don't go and create signatures - especially with links, when I do this).

I noticed I replied to at least one of them and was the only one. I didn't pick it up as spam at all... am I just being naive? I don't think it fair to complain about these types of posts being spam when they *could* be genuine?

(probably why this person http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-122121.html didn't stay after 5 posts. And they didn't make any spam-like posts.)
Ghost Rider103
His definition of spam is just entirely different.

Take the first link he posted for example. He's calling it spam because the user has a link in his signature. You can't remove a post just because his sig contains a link. And you can't ban a user just because they have a link in their sig. There is nothing in the rules that say you can't have a link in your signature. We obviously have rules on what you cant link to (porn, warez, other hosts, etc).

If that user didn't have a signature, truespeed wouldn't classify it as spam. This is why he's incorrect on his last post.

If I banned you based on your dig, well, you would all be banned. Twisted Evil

Edit: and I'm not saying some of them aren't here just to post and have a link in there signature. I'm sure some of them are (but not all).thats perfectly ok if they come in and intriducd themselves and leave. They aren't breaking the rules.
truespeed
Ghost Rider103 wrote:

But to quickly clarify, the links you posted regarding the introductions (I only clicked a few) are not even spam.



They are spam,signing up just to leave a link is spam,most have something in common,they use real names,first and last,example: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1071436.html#1071436 (Bill David)

Some of the others i linked to..

ron drake
tina mathur
Gordon wells
John Hall
Tim Cadman etc

See a pattern? Real names 2 posts,links = spam. I knew they would have links before i clicked their thread,why because i have seen the pattern before on here and reported loads of them,it is spam.


Ghost Rider103 wrote:

There is nothing wrong with a user having a link in their signature, I have in link in my sig even. Just because you dislike the link in their sig does not make them spam bots and it doesn't mean they aren't here for a real discussion.


I didn't say they were spam bots,they could very well be human spammers,but spam is spam.

Ghost Rider103 wrote:

In fact, users have been banned because of how they displayed the links on their sig (much like the ones oh linked to) and they have came back, seriously wondering why.


Really? how many people have been wrongly identified as spam? Is it really that many that you should just allow everyone who wants,to spam as many links as they like just on the off chance you may make a wrong call twice a year.


Ghost Rider103 wrote:

You have to remember these are real people you're dealing with. You would get upset if I deleted your post just because you have links in your sig. Especially if I banned you.


I would be,but i am not a spammer,look i am replying to you,spammers don't do that,they just create more accounts.

Ghost Rider103 wrote:

The same goes for the topic you posted that is in the SEO forum. Those are real people, you can't just remove an entire topic because you think it's spam.


You don't have to delete the whole topic,just the spam and the spammers.

Ghost Rider103 wrote:

A lot of people on here do not speak the best English and some aren't used to the forum systems. If we banned everyone based on how you would do things, Frihost would not be here today. And I honestly believe that.


Look at my forum,spam free,that is how i do things. Frihost would be fine with the way i do things,seriously,obvious spam is obvious,if you can't see the difference then i guess frihost will always be full of spam.



Ghost Rider103 wrote:

As for you not responding to spam - comon now, you've done it many times in the past few months.


That is just in-factual,you are either mixing me up with someone else or you're lying,i have no recollection of ever replying to a spam post,if i see spam i report it.

If you don't think there is a spam problem on the forum and you are going to get all defensive when anyone suggests there is then i guess nothing will change.

Anyway,it's not my forum it's not my rules. Que Sera, Sera.
deanhills
truespeed wrote:
Although he got shot down for this comment i kind of agree with Dean,i don't think spam is seen as a priority otherwise we wouldn't see any at all,this forum doesn't get that many more daily posts to check than my forum,but you won't find any spam on mine.


@Ghost. Think you should check out Ocalhoun's Website. If Ocalhoun can have no spam Frihost can too?
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-1065565.html#1065565

If one considers that it is VERY possible to have almost no spam posts by using very basic techniques such as Ocalhoun has been using, it makes all of the reports and hours you're spending at dealing with spam reports a bit over the top? It's probably admirable you're working so hard, but at the same time not very smart either.

I'm a Mod at another Website that towards the end of last year came severely under spam attack. We went to the extreme of banning IPs as well, which of course was not that bright as it is something one should never do for logical reasons. In the end it was a very simple move by the owner of the Website that reduced the spam to almost a trickle. He implemented an advanced visual anti-bot as per the link below for when people register their accounts. It really worked! You can't imagine the relief from having had to move/split posts to the equivalent of hours a day to almost no spam. It CAN be done.
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/advanced_visual_anti_bot/

And spam IS spam. If there is a link any where in the signature block or in the post to another Website that promotes something, even if it isn't harmful, it still is spam.
RosenCruz
Quote:
1. Frihost isn't the latest version of phpBB


Personally, I like this modded phpbb2 of frihost a lot ! Laughing
Josso
RosenCruz wrote:
Quote:
1. Frihost isn't the latest version of phpBB


Personally, I like this modded phpbb2 of frihost a lot ! Laughing


For sure I massively regret changing to bb3. Too bulky for me, lots of features people don't need + the admin panel is terrible.
deanhills
General feedback from BB2 to BB3 is excellent. Here is a more up to date and detailed review of BB3:

http://www.forum-software.org/phpbb3/review
Ankhanu
My experience with BB3 has been ass Razz
I don't forsee our admin team switching, especially since the Frih board is barely phpBB2 anymore, it's a custom entity almost a new thing unto itself. Yeah, it has a BB2 backbone, but its overall anatomy is unique. In order to develop the same sorts of functions and services on a new BB3 backbone would be a nightmare and hardly worth the effort in the end, I imagine.
RosenCruz
deanhills wrote:
General feedback from BB2 to BB3 is excellent. Here is a more up to date and detailed review of BB3:

http://www.forum-software.org/phpbb3/review


I just love the simplicity and revolutionary way of phpBB2. even the main theme of BB3 sucks imo. subSilver forever Laughing
deanhills
RosenCruz wrote:
deanhills wrote:
General feedback from BB2 to BB3 is excellent. Here is a more up to date and detailed review of BB3:

http://www.forum-software.org/phpbb3/review


I just love the simplicity and revolutionary way of phpBB2. even the main theme of BB3 sucks imo. subSilver forever Laughing
Took them five years to develop BB3, and plenty of that has to do with added security. AND phpBB2 is no longer supported by phpBB - hasn't been for a very long while. So I'd say from a spam point of view it can't be good to be on the earlier version. However, if spam is not a big problem, from the point of view you don't mind having spam posts around provided they are in manageable numbers with Moderators to delete a great number of spam all of the time in order to keep it manageable, I guess we're talking about a Forum that does not have zero spam in mind. Which was the original point of discussion.

I do get it that from an Admin "fun" point of view BB2 gives you much more creativity for creating Mods. Or you may have created Mods you value very much and they have made it almost impossible to upgrade to BB3. But maybe creating Mods that ban spam bots or employ special techniques like some of the Frihosters have suggested, would go a long way to keep the forum clean from spam posts and through that lighten the load on the moderators and the members who seem to be reporting these spam posts all of the time. Not to mention the messy situation when members unwittingly respond to spam posts. And having to moderate that too. And those LONG lists of spam accounts that are being created in the background.

Here is an interesting article about the silent spam accounts that don't get to be moderated. It's a relatively old article but still very valid.
http://www.shootingatbubbles.com/archives/silent-running-forum-spammers-you-dont-see/
RosenCruz
back in those days, there were a lot of posting activity I can see. Around 25000 in a month Shocked
Related topics
Bad ping time, what happen to frihost?
Stats
The Official FriHost IRC Channel!
Frihost DC (Distributed Computing) Project
web stats in a web banner, how do u make it appear in sig
Forum Stats
Stats
Traffic stats of Frihost.com
Frihost stats on daily, weekly and montly postings .....?
Referral Link
988000 articles posted
Where is Deanhills?
Frihost number of posts ....
Frihost Cool Stats Page
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.