FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What color are your pants?

Do you wear pants?
Yes
84%
 84%  [ 62 ]
No
15%
 15%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 73

IceCreamTruck
Here you must be truthful about the color of your pants. It is perfectly ok to put on a special kind of pants just to post here. This is for posterity so be honest and tell us the color of your pants at this current moment. For instance, I have on a pair of Plugg Jeans Co., Inc. 5 Pocket White/blue pants. This particular pair should have been sent back because the zipper slips down sometimes without my knowledge. It's embarrassing, so I only wear them to do things like cleaning my house, which I have. Smile

To be fair, and allow everyone to participate if you are not wearing pants right now, then you must tell us what color clothes you have on, and/or go put on a pair of pants, and tell us what color those pants are, your choice.

1 point for light Jeans, and 1 point white tshirt, and one point for Bob Marley cause he's awesome.
Cosmoslayer
No, I'm naked right now! Embarassed
IceCreamTruck
Cosmoslayer wrote:

Then you have to put on some pants, and tell us what color they are. I didn't make the rules... well, I did, but it's a fun rule! Smile
deanhills
Behold the pants of spider man ..... !!!!

Vanilla
Black tight pants and a red striped polo shirt. How many points would you give me? Because I'm wearing my special exercise pants right now!
IceCreamTruck
Vanilla wrote:
Black tight pants and a red striped polo shirt. How many points would you give me? Because I'm wearing my special exercise pants right now!

Let's see: That's 1 point for Black tight pants, 1 point for polo shirts, and 1 point for spider man! This isn't a competition though, as I'm just trying to keep a running tally of the points so that we know what's popular towards the end of this threads life.

Today I'm wearing Jeans again, and a white button down shirt. I feel good! Smile
cybersa
I like mostly colors like black,Grey,sandal.
Then i like blue jeans.
IceCreamTruck
cybersa wrote:
I like mostly colors like black,Grey,sandal.
Then i like blue jeans.

You must tell us what color your pants are now, or put on some colorful pants, and describe them to us.
deanhills
I'm at work, and since it's summer and most people are away on leave am dressing down most of the time. Khaki pants and pale blue button down shirt. My favourite outfit when I can't wear jeans and t-shirts.

Looks almost like this with blazer and tie hanging behind door to cover emergency meetings.
Ghost Rider103
Wearing jeans, and they are a blackish color. Kind of hard to explain with text.
Peterssidan
Does shorts count as pants? I'm wearing green shorts. Well, they where green but now they look almost grey.
IceCreamTruck
Peterssidan wrote:
Does shorts count as pants? I'm wearing green shorts. Well, they where green but now they look almost grey.

Well, we can't give anyone special treatment. I'd say we should just open up this option to the whole group, as it's probably too hot most places to wear pants right now. Southern hemisphere people might have some cool weather, but USA and Europe are in the full swing of summer time, so I don't see any problem with listing shorts color.

Let's just make "pants" apply to anything that you can hold up with suspenders, and this way girls skirts are ok too.

One of my girl friends had a couple pairs of these crazy "tie-up" pants that were one solid piece of fabric. I don't know how it worked, but they were a really strange shape cloth that she could work into a pretty cool pair of pants. It was like magic, but it would be ok for you to talk about those too here even though they are a rather unconventional pair of pants.

Today I'm wearing Jeans again. It's great that I can wear jeans to work, but not very interesting.
Ankhanu
I almost always wear black jeans. That pretty much covers me for the duration of the thread Razz
Insanity
Just a simple button up shirt with black khakis... at work right now, so no jeans or anything for me.
truespeed
We in the UK call them trousers,pants are underwear.
IceCreamTruck
truespeed wrote:

LOL... I forgot that fact! I used to live in Europe a long time ago, and I guess my memory of that has left me. For all you British or Foreign people I am not asking what color your underwear is.

Trousers or trunks could both be "underwear" here in the USA. Sure trousers would be a stretch, but I'm sure, with our dirty dirty minds, we Americans would understand that as underwear given the context as it's usually always called pants here.

I will leave it to other members to start the "what color are your trunks" thread! Smile
Cosmoslayer
I'm wearing a color black now! LOL
nepalstar
Right Now I'm at office so, in office time we must wear the official uniform which is white shirt and Blue Black pant. as I'm working at government office no jeans or anything allowed except Friday. On Friday we are free to wear any kind of dresses but not too casual...!

Right Now I'm on White Shirt and Blue Black Pant.
_AVG_
Yes of course I wear pants and they're blue (usually jeans).
IceCreamTruck
Blue jeans again! I think I need some other kinds of pants! Smile
deanhills
truespeed wrote:

lol ..... maybe we should get ICT to start a thread on boxers. That should make a very interesting thread. Laughing

I'm wearing khaki shorts and white t-shirt right now.
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
truespeed wrote:

lol ..... maybe we should get ICT to start a thread on boxers. That should make a very interesting thread. Laughing

LOL, I seriously wrote in your name and then suggested that "other people" write that thread. I digress and nominate DeanHills to start the "what color are your boxers" thread since that was literally my first thought!

I was wondering when you'd see this topic! I knew it was only a matter of time Smile
TurtleShell
I'm wearing powder pink capri pants. There's a little cloth belt around the waist, tied at the front. Very summery and light.
ocalhoun
Well... boring, dependable, durable tan cargo pants.

What can I say, I'm hard on 'em... need stuff that's going to hold up.
Vanilla
Pink hotpants, my pajamas' pants. They still count as pants, don't they? Very Happy

(2 PM and I'm still in bed. It's because a) it's Saturday and b) I'm sick Sad)
IceCreamTruck
Vanilla wrote:
Pink hotpants, my pajamas' pants. They still count as pants, don't they? Very Happy

(2 PM and I'm still in bed. It's because a) it's Saturday and b) I'm sick Sad)

Yes, that counts as pants. Honestly I thought pink pajama pants would make the list sooner than this, because they are a popular choice.

Funny thing... and long story short... I had a lady ask me very enthusiastically if I like pink the other day, and all I could do was laugh. An ironic question to ask a guy, by the way, because pink isn't exactly a color that should be worn to impress guys. Women wear pink for themselves, and my advice is to wear any other color if you want a guy to like it, as I have NEVER heard a guy say that pink is his favorite color.

I hope you are feeling better. It sucks to be sick over the weekend.
alongkichu
Blue jeans Smile
IceCreamTruck
plaid PJ pants, but I have to put some jeans on to go play guitar for a teacher that wants to evaluate my skill level so I can get with the right teacher. The plaid fun must end... sad.

Wow, the 80/20 rule is totally working on this poll. 80% wear pants! 20% do not!
playfungames
I have a blue one on right now. I am currently in the process of switching between only two pants. Need to buy some clothes specially pants immediately.
deanhills
Khaki pants with white shirt - am at work right now. Very Happy
IceCreamTruck
I may have posted this in Haste, because I have officially eliminated myself from posting here daily as I always wear jeans. My shirts change, and I change my pants daily as well, but I have lots of jeans, and I can wear them to work. Today I'm dressed as a cross between business attire and business casual, because I have a pressed white dress shirt and jeans. I need to start wearing a tie to complete the ensemble -- oooooo, maybe a bow tie! Dancing
deanhills
Bow tie sounds good! How about a hat as well?

zimmer
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Here you must be truthful about the color of your pants. It is perfectly ok to put on a special kind of pants just to post here. This is for posterity so be honest and tell us the color of your pants at this current moment. For instance, I have on a pair of Plugg Jeans Co., Inc. 5 Pocket White/blue pants. This particular pair should have been sent back because the zipper slips down sometimes without my knowledge. It's embarrassing, so I only wear them to do things like cleaning my house, which I have. Smile

To be fair, and allow everyone to participate if you are not wearing pants right now, then you must tell us what color clothes you have on, and/or go put on a pair of pants, and tell us what color those pants are, your choice.

1 point for light Jeans, and 1 point white tshirt, and one point for Bob Marley cause he's awesome.

This is very funny topic.. i am wearing shorts with a long sleves and a tie.. lol
sudipbanerjee
grey coloured cord pant with white shirt.
chatrack
Hi,

I used to have Ivory color pants, two three of them. I like to wear but it easy get dirted.
In journy some think dark color like dark blue near to black color will be usual practice.

I am a little bit late to start using jeans , I like it too but not at work place
IceCreamTruck
Today I got the blues! I am wearing all blue.
deanhills
Blue is my favourite colour. Am in khaki shorts and white t-shirt.
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
Blue is my favourite colour. Am in khaki shorts and white t-shirt.

Gray is my favorite color. Felt so symbolic yesterday! If I knew Picasso I would buy myself a grey guitar and play Smile I've had that song in my head lately -- guess what it is, and then go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iPINFbs9KE
hflorin
hmm, i have shorts - green.
... still hot here.
VaderX
I wearing a nice t and some white and blue shorts all my favorite colors on my body.
IceCreamTruck
I am wearing jeans and a tshirt but it is vacation, so dress does not matter for a change. The new fun part is that I am posting this from my new phone -- LG Optimus Q! Good times.
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
Bow tie sounds good! How about a hat as well?

You do have a way of making me laugh, Dean. Funny pic... he looks so happy.
deanhills
He does indeed ICT! Very Happy

Sponge Bob is wearing square pants ....

mgeek
I like wearing cargo pants. My favorites are of a shade of green similar to those worn by soldiers.
sudipbanerjee
Today I wore black pant and white shirt.
IceCreamTruck
At this moment I have on nothing but a towel and a smile, because I just got out of the shower, and it's Friday. Trying to decide what pants I want to wear today -- taking suggestions. I wear jeans too much, and I need to get away from that.

On second thought I'm wearing jeans again! Smile
sudipbanerjee
Today I wore Ash colour pant with black and white striped shirt.
spinout
Today it is rowdy jeans... 40 waist and 36 long...
IceCreamTruck
spinout wrote:
Today it is rowdy jeans... 40 waist and 36 long...

So, that means you are at least 6'2"? Quite a bit taller than me whatever the case may be.
IceCreamTruck
zimmer wrote:
i am wearing shorts with a long sleves and a tie.. lol

I don't know how I missed this, cause that is a funny outfit! Smile
standready
I wear jeans most of the time or nothing. laugh
ocalhoun
IceCreamTruck wrote:
zimmer wrote:

Anchorman?
IceCreamTruck
ocalhoun wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
zimmer wrote:

Anchorman?

That is what I was reminded of as well. Made me laugh, and it is a funny movie. What other movies have a "look" association?
sudipbanerjee
black pant and sky blue colour shirt
Afaceinthematrix
I don't usually participate in these types of conversation but ah, what the heck? I'll give it a shot. Today I did not wear pants because I was working outside all day and then I hit up the gym and so I was wearing shorts (blue). But yesterday I wore pants and since I did not have to look professional yesterday, I wore my skin-tight black jeans. Do I win? I had a whole outfit to go with it!
IceCreamTruck
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
I don't usually participate in these types of conversation but ah, what the heck? I'll give it a shot. Today I did not wear pants because I was working outside all day and then I hit up the gym and so I was wearing shorts (blue). But yesterday I wore pants and since I did not have to look professional yesterday, I wore my skin-tight black jeans. Do I win? I had a whole outfit to go with it!

Yes, you win, of course. Now, go buy yourself a prize. Maybe a new pair of pants?
siemens13
LOL.....I wear jeans.
IceCreamTruck
siemens13 wrote:
LOL.....I wear jeans.

It still counts! I wear jeans to work all the time, but I still feel professional and I still dress nicer than some who don't ever wear jeans. It's really old school to say that jeans are not dressy. That was back when jeans cost 10 dollars, but jeans cost more now then they did a long time ago, so it is possible to dress up in jeans.

I bought a bike today and I have been riding it around, so I have on some old stone washed jeans as something that I can afford to get dirty. I don't wear these jeans to work.
Afaceinthematrix
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Afaceinthematrix wrote:

Yes, you win, of course. Now, go buy yourself a prize. Maybe a new pair of pants?

But they would never be superior to my current favorite pants - those black jeans.
standready
What pants? laugh
deanhills
standready wrote:
What pants? laugh
Laughing Laughing A good one!

I'm wearing blue jeans.
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
standready wrote:
What pants? laugh

I'm wearing blue jeans.

Two people in the room do not have any pants on according to the poll! Twisted Evil
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
deanhills wrote:
standready wrote:
What pants? laugh

I'm wearing blue jeans.

Two people in the room do not have any pants on according to the poll! Twisted Evil
Right! Could be they were wearing kilts or skirts?

http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/hiking/sections/gear/clothing/meninskirts.htm

The macabi looks quite interesting:

http://www.macabiskirt.com/macabi-for-men
kmr_mukund
i have many number of pants,which has different-different colour.but most of the time i wear navy blue pant.because i have many pant which colour is blue because i like navy blue.
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
deanhills wrote:
standready wrote:
What pants? laugh

I'm wearing blue jeans.

This is great, Dean! I shared it with my friend who wears a kilt.
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
deanhills wrote:
standready wrote:
What pants? laugh

I'm wearing blue jeans.

I guess it would be impolite to ask him whether he is wearing a kilt only? Laughing
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
deanhills wrote:
standready wrote:
What pants? laugh

I'm wearing blue jeans.

I guess it would be impolite to ask him whether he is wearing a kilt only? Laughing

It is more of a "I don't want to know" kinda thing! lol
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
deanhills wrote:
standready wrote:
What pants? laugh

I'm wearing blue jeans.

Right. Same here. I'm curious, but don't really want to know. If that can make sense at all.
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
deanhills wrote:
standready wrote:
What pants? laugh

I'm wearing blue jeans.

Right. Same here. I'm curious, but don't really want to know. If that can make sense at all.

The term is morbid curiousity. That's where it is better to be curious than to know the answer! Smile
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:

The term is morbid curiousity. That's where it is better to be curious than to know the answer! Smile
LOVE that term - "morbid curiosity" probably my second name now. Very Happy
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:

MC Dean! Either means "message coordinator" or "morbid curiosity"! Smile
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:

MC Dean! Either means "message coordinator" or "morbid curiosity"! Smile
Laughing A good one!

Black shorts. Leisure wear ....
darthrevan
alongkichu wrote:
Blue jeans Smile

I am currently wearing blue jeans as well.
IceCreamTruck
darthrevan wrote:
alongkichu wrote:
Blue jeans Smile

I am currently wearing blue jeans as well.

Honestly, if you were to draw a picture of the average human being to give to an alien culture to show what we look like on earth when we're not in our spacesuits, then you'd have to draw a person in jeans, cause it seems to be rather universal now that in any country of the world, any culture, any body is likely to have jeans on rather than any other style of pants or clothing. Well played, LEVI, well played. The world now wears your pants.
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
The world now wears your pants.
Well there was an "other" category too, i.e. skirts and cloaks, etc. .... dead certain they would pay that category particular attention and come to certain probably alien conclusions. Razz
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
...alien conclusions. Razz

exactly... wearing jeans, for instance, might be interpreted as an insult to their mothers only resolvable by all out intergalactic warfare! We never know what damage our jeans can cause.
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
deanhills wrote:
...alien conclusions. Razz

exactly... wearing jeans, for instance, might be interpreted as an insult to their mothers only resolvable by all out intergalactic warfare! We never know what damage our jeans can cause.
Right. It could lead to full out attack from aliens and extermination of human species .... Very Happy
dharmin
blue boxers with red polka dots, yellow t shirt... Laughing Laughing
masterekat
Right now, my pants are all different colors. They're Justice League pajama bottoms. Razz
sudipbanerjee
Today I wore ash colour pants with black and white striped shirt.
chartcentral
The pants that I'm wearing now is brown. But I got lots of pants (long and short) and they come in different colors! Hehe. Smile
darthrevan
Currently I am in dress code, blue shirt and khaki pants.
deanhills
Today's supposed to be a Sunday here, but turned out in a work day, so was wearing the same. Khaki pants and black shirt.
GuidanceReader
I am wearing jeans Very Happy
subhan1
Bed time Very Happy - green pajamas
deanhills
Navy blue suit and tie this morning.
mgeek
Brown cargo pants
Peterssidan
I'm wearing dark grey pants. It's too cold for shorts.
sudipbanerjee
Today my dress is black pant with light yellow coloured full sleeve shirt.
rebbicajackson
Now i think its time for me to GOOGLE it and get the exact color of the pants which am wearing right now Sad
playfungames
I thought that in the poll options there would be colors instead of just asking whether we were wearing pants or not. Anyways, i am wearing blue pants (jeans). They are of a slightly darker blue color, if that matters. Smile
deanhills
Black running shorts and white T-shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Today- Black pant and white shirt
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with white shirt.
zaxacongrejo
i guess they are blue because they are levis jeans i belive we can say they are blue
JasonNewman
Neon green(:

(and a purple shirt Very Happy)
zaxacongrejo
Jesus!!! are you my front neighbors ? Shocked Razz
sudipbanerjee
Black pant and pink shirt
mgeek
Right now I am wearing red jogging pants.
andro_king
I am wearing a brown colour pant.
Right now. Wink
Insanity
Uhm. Blue? My pants aren't that interesting.
rjraaz
WoW! Before opening this thread I was expecting percentage of people who wears pants would be much low. But, I was really wrong.

There are 90% peoples like me who wears pant.

Moreover, I wear blue pant or black.
Utopia GFR
I honestly always wear black pants but when I go to sleep I'm on shorts, no pyjama though.

Now that was quite a funny poll Laughing
deanhills
Utopia GFR wrote:
I honestly always wear black pants but when I go to sleep I'm on shorts, no pyjama though.

GREAT to see you posting again Utopia. WOW .... it's been a long time .... Cool

I'm in black shorts - hopefully will be getting to bed soon.
IceCreamTruck
Utopia GFR wrote:

This is my brain-child, and working proof that it comes from a messed up place! I like to ask questions that should not stand on their own. Smile There is a measure of irony in the supporting statements actually making sense of something that is otherwise ludicrous.
deanhills
Yay ...... ICT's back.
mshafiq
although i have different but this time i am wearing khaki color pants with black shirts.
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
Yay ...... ICT's back.

I never really go anywhere! Smile I'm a frihost lifer -- frihost forever -- frihost for life!

I've just been really busy! I have not had much time to browse around and get my hands into everything, but I'm making good progress in other areas of my life. I will be ALL OVER this country here in a minute. I'm flying to florida, going to texas, and seeing about going to North Carolina for christmas, but that will most likely fall through cause I can't be everywhere at once!

I'm wearing jeans, as usual, so not much change in appearance there. Where the big change is that I'm making attempts to run linux on all of my devices, which will finally be a big unifier for me and my computer efforts. I like inverted, or black, themes on computer cause I have to stare at screens all day so I prefer them to not be bright white screens all day, and kubuntu has some really nice "dark" themes. Now that I've converted my windows laptop into a dual boot system, which I'm actually on linux right now, I'm going to work on booting it up on my Transformer Prime, and on my LG Opitmus Q phone. I like windows, android, and even apple products and software systems, but I'm really starting to get interested in one global system that is integrated across all devices, and linux might just be my answer, so I've been digging pretty deep on that.

In fact I was up till 3:30am last night getting a web server up and running and mapping my html files to be parsed in php, which was a great success! All I have left to do there is get mysql up and running, which it is, but I need to get some programs working on that from my web server, so yeah, I have lots and lots to do but I always try to find time for frihost, but I don't, however, always post! My points were suffering, so I decided to do something about it.

Oh, just so I'm sort of following my own crazy thread, I am wearing one of my favorite tshirts. It's a coca-cola shirt that my mom got me in Israel that says coca-cola in Hebrew. It is a typical red coca-cola tshirt, but the white writing is falling off because it's been washed so much. There is not a stitch wrong with it outside of the fading writing, so I still love to wear it, and it is comfortable, if not old, and it's not made out of any of the new ultra comfortable tshirt materials. It's actually kind of a scratchy cotton, but it reminds me of the good ol' days.

How have things been with you, Dean?
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
I never really go anywhere! Smile I'm a frihost lifer -- frihost forever -- frihost for life!
Has a great ring to it ..... haha!

With this music .....

mgeek
It is a black cargo pants .
TurtleShell
dull, almost gray colored blue jeans. Look kind of faded. Stained with ink from a copy machine. I'm at work too...
deanhills
Tan pants with black t-shirt
goaaliensstation
Blue jeans, orange t-shirt Smile
mgeek
Right now, it is dark blue pants so it matches with my gold colored tie
sudipbanerjee
Today my dress is Black pant with light pink full sleeve shirt.
linux1993
I like blue and black pants, because these color is earlily to be matched. Besides, blue is my most favorite color.
nickfyoung
I am sitting here in black jocks at the moment and when I do get dressed it will be into shorts because it is too hot. My favorite pants were back in my young days. My party pants were pink hipster pants with huge flares at the bottom. I thought they were awesome however when I got married they disappeared. I think she threw them out.
shashwatblack
black trousers... i just woke up.. it's cold..
----------------------------

MOD - Spam link removed. Please review The Forum Rules and the Frihost FAQ
-Ankhanu
Nick2008
Blue or black jeans. I can't always wear the same color of pants every single day, I gotta switch it up some times! Laughing
deanhills
Nick2008 wrote:
Blue or black jeans. I can't always wear the same color of pants every single day, I gotta switch it up some times! Laughing
Same here. Although I favour khaki coloured and beige jeans as well. Must say blue denim and black denim are my favourites too. Very Happy
TheGremlyn
I've got some comfy blue skinny jeans on. Need to get more of these...
codegeek
I just got up, so I've got a pair of pajamas on right now. I generally wear a pair of black jeans to college.
mgeek
I am currently wearing a striped brown and grey pants
sudipbanerjee
Today my dress is Blue Jeans with white stripped full sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Deep blue jeans with white and blue striped t-shirt
mgeek
White walking shorts with red blue and black pipings
deanhills
Black jeans and t-shirt
Insanity
Black pajamas! Or sweat pants. They sure are comfy though.
mgeek
I am wearing dark blue pants.
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with white striped shirt.
foumy6
Black.... everything I wear is black all the time everyday. (unless I am at work in that case my uniform shirt it blue) but otherwise all black everyday.
mgeek
Right now it is black pants for me.
deanhills
Khaki for me, blue shirt and black sports jacket. I'm at work.
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with white and light green coloured striped shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with deep orange colour full sleeve shirt. today I will go to attend a marriage ceremony directly from office.
deanhills
Blue denims and black t-shirt
friend2012
Dark blue pant with sky blue t-shirt.
appsapps
I am wearing 2 pairs of pants right now....a pair of purple sweat pants and a pair of blue wide leg jeans.

(hey, it's cold here!)
sudipbanerjee
Blue jeans with maroon full sleeve shirt.
sysna
Hmm the jean seems to blue but maybe blue with white dots Very Happy , and my t-shirt is white completely white and i like this t-shirt a lot.
mgeek
Brown cargo pants
ratanegra
My pants are grey with a couple of blue strips near the bottom.
numed2012db
Blue Denim Jeans (with creases) with a white polo shirt
sudipbanerjee
brown coloured pants with white full sleeve shirt.
mgeek
A plaid walking shorts
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with white and green striped t-shirt.
onebadpenny
Faded black straight leg jeans with holes at both knees and a black and white tank top
sudipbanerjee
Grey coloured pant with sky coloured half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
black pant with white-grey striped half sleeve shirt
playfungames
I have a blue jeans on. Most of my jeans are blue and I wear jeans most of the time. So, the answer to this question would almost always be "Blue".
Minxzie
Flesh coloured! I'm not wearing any at the moment lol
sudipbanerjee
Denim Blue Jeans with grey coloured half sleeve shirt
sudipbanerjee
Greenish pant with white half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with sky coloured half sleeve T-shirt.
TurtleShell
blue jeans. country-girl-style shirt with a white sweater.
mgeek
Blue plaid shorts.
lkglacier
No pants- Just a pink night gown with a flower print.
sudipbanerjee
Ash colored pants with black&white half sleeve shirt.
mgeek
Black cargo shorts today
mgeek
Faded blue jeans right now.
IceCreamTruck
Blue jeans, and a white button down! I dressed up today! Smile
deanhills
Hey dude! Nice to see you posting ICT. Very Happy

OK, denims for a change.
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
Hey dude! Nice to see you posting ICT. Very Happy

OK, denims for a change.

Thanks, Deanhills! I decided to come back over to frihost for a minute, cause I miss you guys, and I found one of my posts was back at the top again! "What color are your pants" was such a good idea! Smile

Just another instance of my posts going viral on frihost! I've always liked this community the best, but I have five kids now! No, I didn't have them all myself, but my wife and I are fostering.
jazzman
Wow! Six pages of replies with the color of everybody's pants !!
Hilarious!

I am wearing a black pyjama with Aerosmith's logo all over it. I purchased it for $2 on clearance at a local departmental store. The original price was something like $20 and I got it for about 90% off in clearance. It has lasted me well over the years. Even with regular washing and wear, it has hardly faded over time and still looks like new.

What other details would you like? I have many interesting stories (some to be told in public, some not) that this pyjama has seen over the years. Maybe one of these days, when I am looking to make some more fri-points, I will post those. Smile
IceCreamTruck
jazzman wrote:
Wow! Six pages of replies with the color of everybody's pants !!
Hilarious!

I am wearing a black pyjama with Aerosmith's logo all over it. I purchased it for $2 on clearance at a local departmental store. The original price was something like $20 and I got it for about 90% off in clearance. It has lasted me well over the years. Even with regular washing and wear, it has hardly faded over time and still looks like new.

What other details would you like? I have many interesting stories (some to be told in public, some not) that this pyjama has seen over the years. Maybe one of these days, when I am looking to make some more fri-points, I will post those. Smile

A story about pants? This would be the place to do that! Smile
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Just another instance of my posts going viral on frihost! I've always liked this community the best, but I have five kids now! No, I didn't have them all myself, but my wife and I are fostering.
You still have to beat this thread however. I wonder whether that was one of the first ones written, AND it's still alive. 26 April 2005. We've got an anniversary coming up shortly. Eight years .....
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-18-20.html

Wait a minute .....could be the second post .... this must have been the first post:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-17.html&highlight=#17

IceCreamTruck wrote:
No, I didn't have them all myself, but my wife and I are fostering.
Sounds great. So what are you learning from your five kids? Cool

Khaki jeans
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
You still have to beat this thread however. I wonder whether that was one of the first ones written, AND it's still alive. 26 April 2005. We've got an anniversary coming up shortly. Eight years .....
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-18-20.html

Wow, eight years! I've been around off and on for 7 of those! I joined May 2006. Yeah, I guess I missed that post, so I voted in the poll to see where all everyone who has seen that post is at, and it looks like mostly in Europe.

deanhills wrote:

Wait a minute .....could be the second post .... this must have been the first post:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-17.html&highlight=#17

Thanks for sharing that one! Smile It's a classic frihost post now!

deanhills wrote:

IceCreamTruck wrote:
No, I didn't have them all myself, but my wife and I are fostering.
Sounds great. So what are you learning from your five kids? Cool

Khaki jeans

I'm learning how many stains you could have on your Khaki jeans if you also had five kids. I'm also learning that things that go "bump" in the night are kids falling out of bed, and that adrenaline can make you take two flights of stairs in three steps to check out the strange noises.

I'm also learning more about what love is. I suppose, like most people, I used to think that love was some kind of perpetual feeling of "liking" or adoration, and now I know for sure that love is hurting very badly at times, but knowing that you would hurt worse if they ever went away.

BTW, I'm wearing a blue sweater and white button down shirt plus khakis today. All dressed up! Smile
sark
... Yep, grey. Most of the time, I wear brown jeans, but I wanted to be a little different today.
sudipbanerjee
Ash colored pant with dark blue colored half sleeve shirt.
ZeytinGrafik
black pants ash colored tshirt black boots.
sudipbanerjee
Ash coloured pant with white coloured half sleeve T-shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with sky blue coloured half sleeve shirt.
dharmin
No pants, just navy blue boxers...Relaxing at home! Very Happy Very Happy
mgeek
Right now I have on a black walking shorts
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with light green t-shirt.
Nyasro
huh.. i wear blue pants more but i like any color
sudipbanerjee
Ash coloured pant with sky blue coloured half sleeve shirt.
limpands
I wear Black pants righ now
mukesh
my paints 60% color is black and its related color and 40 % other but almost deep color like.
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with white and green striped half sleeve t-shirt.
Nyasro
i have blue pants but i want to test all color pants
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with white half sleeve t-shirt.
IceCreamTruck
I have on my favorite jeans today! They are stylish jeans, but they have purple paint on one of the legs as some kids where not managing their paint very well, and I got it all over my favorite jeans. I think now it just adds character.

I also wear a hanging wallet which suffered the same purple fate. Now my favorite jeans and hanging wallet match though, so not much harm done.
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
I also wear a hanging wallet which suffered the same purple fate. Now my favorite jeans and hanging wallet match though, so not much harm done.
I like this - authentic spontaneously creative pants .... Cool
independence
I am wearing grey sweatpants. I can't wear them long after eating because every food stain shows.
IceCreamTruck
independence wrote:
I am wearing grey sweatpants. I can't wear them long after eating because every food stain shows.

How do they stand up to purple paint? Smile

deanhills wrote:
I like this - authentic spontaneously creative pants .... Cool

It's a lucky spontaneous creativity, as it's hard to keep anything nice around kids. I'm learning this as I go, but I can basically forget wearing anything over $100 as it will get destroyed and I want to avoid the frustration of loosing that much money at one time.

I'm a Dad for sure, as my favorite pants now have a stain from an art project.
independence
IceCreamTruck wrote:
independence wrote:

I don't want to find out. I couldn't wear them ever outside again with a huge purple permanent stain. Odd permanent stains are better on shirts than on pants in my book.
IceCreamTruck
independence wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
independence wrote:

I don't want to find out. I couldn't wear them ever outside again with a huge purple permanent stain. Odd permanent stains are better on shirts than on pants in my book.

It's not a book really, it is a declaration. The declaration of independence. :-p ahhaha, I kill me!
sudipbanerjee
Denim blue jeans with light green coloured half sleeve t-shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with bluish coloured half sleeve shirt.
the_emissary
dean you seem to wear a lot of khakis Laughing

I'm the lucky one here, I work in an office yet I wear jeans and whatever clothes I feel like to work four days a week and look like this

I look really professional on Mondays tho... sorta like this

Today I'm wearing grey jeans with some patches and designs.
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with white yellow coloured half sleeve t-shirt.
IceCreamTruck
It is a funny thread! I had no idea what I was starting, but it's popular.

Today I'm wearing a blue, light blue, and white button down shirt, and jeans. I seem to always wear jeans.
the_emissary
Right now I'm wearing a pair of grey jeans pants.
IceCreamTruck
the_emissary wrote:
Right now I'm wearing a pair of grey jeans pants.

I have many pairs of jeans, and wear them one after the other, so my "pants" don't change enough for this thread, so I went to listing my shirt as well as that changes every day.

Anyone else having similar troubles?
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with sky blue colored T-shirt.
abhinavm24
Blue jeans..
As always.
Smile
Haha in college, in super market n in bed!
Every where..
Wink
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with light blue colored half sleeve shirt.
the_emissary
Green Jeans today... hate the colour but like the pants.
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with white half sleeve shirt.
the_emissary
I'm in a pair of greys today.
IceCreamTruck
Today I'm wearing a thick sunburn.... ouch!
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Today I'm wearing a thick sunburn.... ouch!
Laughing hilarious .... and ouch! Haven't had one of those in like a million years. Laughing
standready
What pants? Too hot here for anything.
linux1993
Almost my pants are blue and black. Sometimes I will try some white pants. I don't want to be treated as special one in crowd.
william
I wear the pants around here. I just wanted to make that clear.

Right now I'm wearing some dark blue pants covered with with light blue dinghies.
deanhills
standready wrote:
Laughing Guess that is how ICT's original sunburn must have started.

Black pants for me today. Am at work in a very cold air-conditioned environment.
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
standready wrote:
Laughing Guess that is how ICT's original sunburn must have started.

Black pants for me today. Am at work in a very cold air-conditioned environment.

Yes, hot/humid days and I forgot my long sleeve white shirt which I usually wear for such occasions. Keeps me cool, but covers my arms.
sudipbanerjee
Today blank pant with light blue half sleeve shirt.
Cruxader
I'd rather not wear pants, but I have to. Razz

I have khaki pants on right now.
alvarorojas4
Dark green
Nyasro
Now I have blue and gray colored pants
deanhills
Khaki coloured today.
abhinavm24
blue! Laughing
bogisha
Black with white stripes.
Vanilla
I'm wearing black tailored pants, pink oxford shirt and a pullover. Usually I don't wear such formal clothes, but I'm still with my work attire and I do enjoy how people seem to treat me better when I'm dressed like this hahaha! I think I'll keep the fancy clothes for today. /o/
sudipbanerjee
Ash coloured pant with sky blue coloured half sleeve shirt.
colinhodepapai
i'm wearing a Blue Jeans!
deanhills
Denims and black t-shirt.
vixxxxx
Cosmoslayer wrote:

lol...i really like the blue one..because this is very cool..
sudipbanerjee
Ash coloured pant with light yellow coloured half sleeve shirt.
GuidanceReader
Bright Red today
the_emissary
Black is back baby, blacks pants for Monday.
GuidanceReader
Today mine are black.
sudipbanerjee
Denim blue jeans and white coloured shirt.
deanhills
Black shorts
sudipbanerjee
Chord pant and white striped half sleeve shirt.
ratanegra
My pants are blue today, but they were grey on Monday.
deanhills
ratanegra wrote:
My pants are blue today, but they were grey on Monday.
Laughing ICT has to see this one. Gotta be the best post in this thread!

Icecreamtruck ...................... where are you?
andrewwhite
Navy Blue color of my pant right now
smokey4life
You guys just need points and have nothing else to post about? LOL i thought this was a very....strange topic to say the least...

By the way black... lmao
sudipbanerjee
Denim jeans with white and ash coloured striped half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Green coloured pants with white and ash coloured full sleeve shirt.
spinout
black slacks...
sudipbanerjee
Black pants with light blue coloured half sleeve shirt.
harrer
Brown
sudipbanerjee
Sky coloured jeans with white and ash coloured striped half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Sky blue colored jeans.
sudipbanerjee
Sky blue jeans and light green coloured full sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Denim blue jeans with sky blue coloured full sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Denim blue jeans.
sudipbanerjee
Sky blue jeans and off white full sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Sky blue jeans.
sysna
It is brown Smile
sudipbanerjee
Black pant and light blue coloured full sleeve shirt.
markharris
jeans mostly
dude_xyx
my favorites are Blue jeans. Also I do like cargo pants for trips and work.
Nyasro
blue pants Cool
sudipbanerjee
Denim blue jeans.
sudipbanerjee
Grey coloured chord pant with white striped full sleeve shirt and light green coloured full sleeve sweater.
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with white and blue striped full sleeve shirt.
dxverm
Denim Blue Jeans that are quite comfy
Nyasro
mine is blue, coz i like blueee Very Happy
chartcentral
I'm currently wearing black pants. Smile
sudipbanerjee
Light brown coloured pants with white full sleeve shirts.
Nyasro
I like blue and black pants most
markharris
black and blackish grey skin tight jeans.
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with white full sleeve shirt.
zimmer
IceCreamTruck wrote:

Mine now is violet with pink on the side.. Can you imagine what i am wearing now?

Laughing
sudipbanerjee
Formal dress: Black pant and white full sleeve shirt.
jamesparker
I am not wearing pant at the moment... i mean i am wearing trouser for now Very Happy
sudipbanerjee
Grey coloured chord pant.
DesquisiadoMoral
I'm wearing a classic jean Rolling Eyes
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with sky blue half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Ash coloured pant with white striped half sleeve shirt.
Blummer
Hah. They are very dark grey and really warm at the moment.
chartcentral
Wearing blue short pants currently. Smile
sudipbanerjee
Black pants with blue half sleeve shirt.
johans
semi black color.
chartcentral
Currently wearing pants with a combination of black, white and blue (dominant color). Smile
FrozenDiner
Green and pink checkered PJs.
sudipbanerjee
sudipbanerjee
Ash coloured pant with light blue coloured half sleeve shirt.
grofet
Right now i'm using a gray underwear pants. I don't like using pant with silly color. I'm a normal men so i think i have to choose pants with masculine color. I think, using no pant at all is not good for our health.
ibraltan1
There are a scientific studies about colors. Color psychology is the study of color as a determinant of human behavior. The crossing point between color and environmental stimulus is an extremely multifaceted interface and one which is open to the manipulate of a large quantity of factors. In addition, there are a number of key reasons why the principle of warning emptor should exist in regard to color psychology, especially with respect to information about color psychology found in mainstream media and fashionable culture. By using these reasons and scientific facts it is possible to affect the person you encounter. Colors are not unimportant subject. Appropriate usage of them can produce large benefits in many areas of life. Commercial and political outcomes of them could be immense. Imagine a politician addresses millions of people. If the color that he or she uses produce the feeling of hope and happiness without lacking seriousness, he or she will get an important additional support from the people that, in fact, unaware of the real cause of their behavior.
sudipbanerjee
Denim blue jeans with light green coloured t-shirt.
Insanity
Black, pretty much just black sweat pants because I'm feeling lazy.
Nyasro
I have blue pants mostly but i have to have white and red as well
don't know how they look on me Smile
sudipbanerjee
Sky blue coloured jeans with white half sleeve t-shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Black pant and light green coloured t-shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Peterssidan
I'm wearing beige shorts. It's too hot to wear long trousers.
Nyasro
I have blue pants but want to wear every color pants
sudipbanerjee
Grey coloured pant with white and blue half sleeve shirt.
Insanity
Sometimes I wear nicer pants that are black and slacks for work.
sysna
Green pants with a blue t-shirt right now.
standready
Again I will ask "What pants?" Just got out of shower.
grofet
Right now i am wearing a gray pants. It is got a hole in the side because of overuse. It is an old pant of mine. I think i would like to buy some new pants in this year or next year.
spinout
Right now I got the beige ones. Well cheap does it too.
sudipbanerjee
Black pant and light yellow half sleeve shirt.
grofet
At this time i do not use my pant, so there is no color of my pant.
IceCreamTruck
I'm wearing jeans while I contemplate just how long this thread is going to last. I created a monster! Smile
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with light blue half sleeve shirt.
deanhills
I was just thinking, they always seem to be black, khaki or denim.
jajarvin
They are blue or green.
steeve
I am wearing Blue jeans with pink color of shirt. Looking cool.....
sudipbanerjee
spinout
these I got now are grey - textured gray.
EmreKozan
I'am wear blue pants Smile
Nyasro
Blue and black
tonberry
My pants are transparent - completely see-through. But when I sometimes pee in my pants, they change their color to pink. Embarassed
grofet
Right now i'm using a gray pants. I have a plan to buy new pants but i don't know when it is.
spinout
today I got the new Beige ones, with en extra money pocket.
Lolswagg2019
I got a rainbow pant.
kaysch
As the question does not relate to my underwear: the trousers I am wearing right now are dark gray. Part of a business outfit as I am sitting in my office while writing this.

I'm not entirely sure why anybody would want to know, but OK.
sudipbanerjee
Grey coloured chord pant with light green coloured half sleeve t-shirt.
sudipbanerjee
dark green coloured pants with light blue coloured half sleeve shirt.
apuech
alongkichu wrote:
Blue jeans Smile

Same here
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with orange coloured half sleeve t-shirt.
bukaida
I am at the office and wearing Ash formal pant and a white formal half sleeve shirt with blue stripes. It is quite hot today.
sudipbanerjee
Black pants with half sleeve white striped shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Black pants with white half sleeve shirt.
cevahirkomit
blue jeans white dress and you know what is more
sudipbanerjee
sudipbanerjee
sudipbanerjee
Pippo90
Black. And, to tell the truth, they are quite classy Cool
Gwentichie
Cosmoslayer wrote:

So am I =))))))) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with light yellow coloured half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with light yellow coloured half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with light yellow shaded half sleeve shirt.
grofet
I don't use any underwear right now. Just a long pants.
sudipbanerjee
Grey coloured pant with white full sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
White pant with maroon full sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with light blue full sleeve shirt.
moncong
lol.. this funny question..

i'm on pants
spinout
they are gray again...
sudipbanerjee
black pant with off white full sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with off white half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Sky blue colored jeans with white and deep blue colored striped full sleeve shirt.
Utopia GFR
No jeans (last time was probably 15 years ago), usually black or salmon.

I tend to combine the colors of my pants and shoes to make a coherent impression.
sudipbanerjee
Balck pant with maroon coloured full sleeve shirt and white sweater.
amp3d
its 5am here, so of course I'm pantless! Sorry!
spinout
blue jeans today...
Blaster
dark blue jeans just like most days.
sudipbanerjee
Black pants with light blue full sleeve shirt.
rjraaz
Gray Pant with blue-white check shirt with full sleeve. Cool
sudipbanerjee
Black pant, white full sleeve shirt and light grey colored full sleeve sweater.
Insanity
Pajama bottoms with a plaid pattern.
johans
i am wearing dark maroon with white tshirt for now.
rjraaz
Blue Paint, that's I am wearing right now with blue - white lined full sleeve formal shirt.
pindar
GREY PANTS ALL THE WAY! Laughing
sudipbanerjee
Today I wore black pant with orange coloured full sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with orange colored full sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Ash coloured pant and blue colored full sleeve shirt.
SonLight
Today is the first day I ever read any of this thread. Obviously I've noticed it a lot though! I think it's kind of funny.

I'm currently wearing grey pants and a blue plaid shirt.

I suppose this is somewhere you can find at least something to say about yourself every once in a while, especially if you're bold enough to list a skirt or a kilt when the attire of the day does not include pants. Please, change your pants at least as often as you post here, though Laughing
sudipbanerjee
grey coloured pant with white striped full sleeve shirt.
johans
I am wearing blue pants today.. how about that! and i think i am looking good. lol
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with maroon colored full sleeve shirt.
spinout
This week at work - grey again... but they fit...
sudipbanerjee
Sky bluejeans with white full sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with orange colored full sleeve shirt
chasbeen
Panse in UK is what you wear under your trousers.

Your American aren't you?

Laughing[/b]
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with blue colored full sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Sky blue jeans with white striped half sleeve shirt.
spinout
black slacks....
sudipbanerjee
Sky bluejeans with white half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Sky blue jeans with white and green striped full sleeve shirt.
spinout
Blue jeans today... Short ones so sadly no upturns
mshafiq
I have black,khaki,blue,Gray,one or two pants in brown colour.
sudipbanerjee
Grey coloured pant with white and green striped half sleeve shirt.
rjraaz
Plain Black colored pant.
spinout
today black, not too shiney though
samtheman
IceCreamTruck wrote:
deanhills wrote:
truespeed wrote:

LOL, I seriously wrote in your name and then suggested that "other people" write that thread. I digress and nominate DeanHills to start the "what color are your boxers" thread since that was literally my first thought!

I was wondering when you'd see this topic! I knew it was only a matter of time Smile

when are you gonna start that 'what color are your boxers' thread?
sudipbanerjee
Grey colored chord pan with light blue colored half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with light yellow half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Sky blue jeans with white half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Grey colored chord pant with light blue colored half sleeve shirt.
spinout
Today I have got a new pair of Jeans. Blue not stone washed!
sudipbanerjee
Grey colored pant with light yellow colored half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Grey colored pant with white and blue striped half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Grey colored pant with light sky blue colored half sleeve shirt.
standready
What pants???
dan_l2
is that real?
Jeans!
spinout
Today I got me jeans on, ordinary blue
mshafiq
I am wearing different kinds of pants with different colours. When i choose the shirt than i try to match with it to have good cominition
sudipbanerjee
Grey coloured pant with white and blue striped half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with sky blue colored half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
sudipbanerjee
Ash coloured pants with sky blue coloured shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Brown pant with white and blue striped half sleeve shirt.
Peterssidan
Dark grey, maybe a bit bluish.
Reyes199115
Black all the way.
rjraaz
As usual my pant color is Blue.
johans
I love black pants. By this i can wear any color on the top.
sudipbanerjee
Brown colored pant with white and blue striped half sleeve shirt.
rjraaz
Black pant right now.

Uff... Why there is dress code for staff in colleges?

But, Its good for the person like me who still seems like student.
standready
Denim
sudipbanerjee
Ash colored pant with white and blue striped half sleeve shirt.
loveandormoney
Today:

white

I think You know the meaning.
spinout
black slacks....
sudipbanerjee
Grey coloured chord pant with light yellow coloured half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Grey colored chord pants with white and blue striped half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Biscuit colored cotton pant with light blue colored half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Ash colored pant and white half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Sky blue jeans and white t-shirt.
loveandormoney
Today

black.

Because of the weather.
sudipbanerjee
Sky blue jeans with white half sleeve t-shirt.
spinout
Today, black slacks...
sudipbanerjee
Black pant with light orange colored t-shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Dark brown colored pant with light yellow colored half sleeve shirt.
sudipbanerjee
Sky blue jeans with white full sleeve shirt.
spinout
Today i have got blue jeans
loveandormoney
Today? black.
Its dark outside.
loveandormoney
White.
Today they are white.
standready
Black denim jeans
spinout
Today i have got black jeans
Insanity
Blue pajamas.
spinout
Grey slacks
loveandormoney
Today
they are red.
Because today
there is a special day.
Aetery
Black jeans
loveandormoney
Grey.
Today.
spinout
Black slacks but there is a slight pattern
Humayun
My pants color is Black and Gray.
spinout
I have got soft workout pants, warm and cosy
playfungames
Black. Today I'm wearing black pants as opposed to the usual blue jeans that I wear. My mom thinks this black pant is always dirty because of it's design. The design does make it seem like there is dust on the pant. But I like it.
spinout
back to black slacks...
loveandormoney
Today because of the party: white.
jajarvin
I have white, black, blue and green pants
spinout
today blue ones, not jeans but blue
TurtleShell
blue jeans.
silvermesh
Black flannel pajama pants.
Basically I switch out of real pants immediately on getting through the front door of my house, mostly because I've gained some weight this winter, heh.
At least the weather means its time to get some exercise!
spinout
Today grey slacks
darthrevan
I have to mostly wear khaki pants because of dress code at work. Hate it but I have no choice unless I don't want a job of course
loveandormoney
Today?

White.
loveandormoney
Today?

Black
cotton.
spinout
today I have got black slacks
rx9876
I wear a blue jean today.
spinout