FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Jukebox shots...

wellerchap
...I called by a friend's house the other day to try get some arty-type shots of his Rock-Ola jukebox, made I think around 1973.
As a piece of furniture I think it's fantastic - not the classic "Wurlitzer" upright shape, by very good non the less, and reminds me of jukeboxes of my youthful years.
Anyway, his wife isn't impressed by it in the house, and has promised it to me when David's (pictured) days are finally up!
Unfortunately, he's fit & healthy - so it may be a while yet!!

albiemer
wellerchap wrote:
...I called by a friend's house the other day to try get some arty-type shots of his Rock-Ola jukebox, made I think around 1973.
As a piece of furniture I think it's fantastic - not the classic "Wurlitzer" upright shape, by very good non the less, and reminds me of jukeboxes of my youthful years.
Anyway, his wife isn't impressed by it in the house, and has promised it to me when David's (pictured) days are finally up!
Unfortunately, he's fit & healthy - so it may be a while yet!!

it is an Old machine
Josso
What are the official names for the ports on the back, and how does volume control work? Is it just like an attachment to some knob or some kind of auto loudness thing. If you know...
wellerchap
Hi Josso - I'm not too sure - I'll ask my friend, whose jukebox it is, and get back to you.