FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hypo.. somethin

gonzo
Why is drunkfun's signature tolerated:

But my previous signature was not:

<censored>

disparity
tidruG
gonzo wrote:
disparity

Not really.
Maybe it had something to do with the fact that your previous sig hurt religious sentiments by linking Islam with Nazism (if that's the right noun). However, drunkfun's sig doesn't hurt religious sentiments, nor does it seem very offensive.... But that's just my personal opinion.

The thing is that with your sig, I got at least 4-5 complaints. Yours is the first complaint against drunkfun's.

Anyway, in the end, it's upto Bondings. You can send him a PM about this if you want.
ocalhoun
I agree with that signature, I never thought about it before, but the similarities are abundant.
(just think, somebody like hitler, if born in an Arab country... it would result in WWWIII)
Bondings
Gonzo, that symbol is the symbol of hate, racism and mass murder. I do not tolerate it on this forum, certainly not linked to a religion which had absolutely nothing to do with it.

drunkfun's signature is a political cartoon and not a symbol of racism. The height, however, is a bit too big though.

-locked-