FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Windows Essentials 2012 Released

hakaner

Microsoft has released Windows Essentials 2012 which includes new versions of Movie Maker and Photo Gallery for Windows 7 and Windows 8.

Microsoft has added a number of new features to Movie Maker, including video stabilization, music (in partnership with AudioMicro, Free Music Archive, and the Vimeo Music Store), additional audio tracks, waveform visualizations, audio emphasis, and text effects. Projects will also now default to H.264. Photo Gallery, meanwhile, now includes a feature called auto collage. Both applications will also allow you to upload directly to Vimeo.

Quote:
Today we’re happy to announce new versions of Movie Maker and Photo Gallery for Windows 7 and Windows 8. We’ve added a few new capabilities while also taking advantage of some advances in Windows 8. Movie Maker and Photo Gallery are two essential Windows applications hundreds of millions of people have come to rely on for making the most of your photos and videos. And with this release, we’ve given you a few more reasons to enjoy them even more.

Download page

NOTE: Microsoft SkyDrive will be installed in place of Windows Live Mesh, when you install the new Windows Essentials 2012. The suite comes with SkyDrive for Windows, Windows Live Mail, Windows Live Family Safety, Windows Live Writer, Windows Live Messenger, Outlook Connector Pack, as well as Windows Photo Gallery and Windows Movie Maker.
k_s_baskar
i can't use it. i am still using winxp in my laptop Sad
blueray
Thank you for sharing !
pauline5765
I still use win xp though. My notebook can't use windows vista and higher. And I don't really think windows 8 is a good climb from windows 7...
SmartCards
hakaner wrote:

Microsoft has released Windows Essentials 2012 which includes new versions of Movie Maker and Photo Gallery for Windows 7 and Windows 8.

Microsoft has added a number of new features to Movie Maker, including video stabilization, music (in partnership with AudioMicro, Free Music Archive, and the Vimeo Music Store), additional audio tracks, waveform visualizations, audio emphasis, and text effects. Projects will also now default to H.264. Photo Gallery, meanwhile, now includes a feature called auto collage. Both applications will also allow you to upload directly to Vimeo.

Quote:
Today we’re happy to announce new versions of Movie Maker and Photo Gallery for Windows 7 and Windows 8. We’ve added a few new capabilities while also taking advantage of some advances in Windows 8. Movie Maker and Photo Gallery are two essential Windows applications hundreds of millions of people have come to rely on for making the most of your photos and videos. And with this release, we’ve given you a few more reasons to enjoy them even more.

Download page

NOTE: Microsoft SkyDrive will be installed in place of Windows Live Mesh, when you install the new Windows Essentials 2012. The suite comes with SkyDrive for Windows, Windows Live Mail, Windows Live Family Safety, Windows Live Writer, Windows Live Messenger, Outlook Connector Pack, as well as Windows Photo Gallery and Windows Movie Maker.

I will try is, Thank you for sharing the nice ideas
lingku
pauline5765 wrote:
I still use win xp though. My notebook can't use windows vista and higher. And I don't really think windows 8 is a good climb from windows 7...

my computer' os is still winxp, so, what do you think?
silverdown
I don't use essentials lol, thanks for sharing though!
zaxacongrejo
Hi never used essentials but I always had the curiosity to know more about it
Can you help me to understand how it is about performance?
Had you performed any tests?
How about resources?