FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Justice league

zimmer
have any one seen the Justice league 1-30 versions.. i have seen it and it was really nice.. the story are cool and really entertaining.
ayour
yeah me too it is wonderful i like it
Iceaxe0410
Which version? I've seen Justice League Unlimited and I think that was one of the most amazing incarnations of the Justice League I've seen. The regular Justice League was pretty good too, but I like the Unlimited version better because it had more depth (since it had more characters I think).

I grew up watching the super friends, lol. I thought that cartoon was awesome growing up. Then, when I see it now, I wonder was this cartoon always this cheesy? I'd still watch it if it's on tv.

Young Justice isn't bad either. I pretty much like any Justice League cartoon they've made. I do have some issues though like how Powergirl was kind of changed with the whole Galatea thing, but even that doesn't bother me all that much.
hitose
The truth is I do not know that version, you should put a link to the opening.
playfungames
Yeah Justice league was a cool one. I enjoyed it. I hope that they make a movie out of it soon, just like they did it with the avengers.
tntr
Some reasons I still enjoy couple of JLU episodes on Youtube:
- sexy JLU girls: Hawk Girl, Huntress, Black Canary,...
- Batman is way too badass + singing.
- amazing plots, endings, no super hero/super villain is indomitable.
- amazing fights: Flash vs Luthor/Braniac, Superman/Batman vs enhanced Darkseid, Superman vs Captain Atom,...
codersfriend
do you also watch young justice?
lightningleo
I like Justice League too...
My favorite is Flash... Cool Personality...
drunkenkoz
I'm more into the Avengers.
subhan1
can't wait to watch a movie of them Smile
Iceaxe0410
Personally my favorite is The Question from Justice League Unlimited. I've only known about him from the comics. They really brought his character to life. He's kind of like Rorschach from the Watchmen. Of course Rorschach was partly based on The Question, so that makes sense, but he's kind of like a low tech version of Batman. He relies on detective work, but can fight using martial arts. He doesn't use too many gadgets, but is a genius level detective rivaling Batman.
Radar
I could be confused, but I think they're going on to make a Justice League movie. Even if that's not what it could have been, it'll be interesting even to see why, and how they approached the idea.
Arrogant
Justice League rocks