FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Microsoft confirms new Xbox

steve-jobs
These are just a few words turn of a phrase, but it would seem that, despite himself, Brian Hall - we also interviewed about Outlook. com - in has said too much. Asked during a recent podcast from The Verge , the General Manager of Windows Live simply stated: "We decided it was time to take the best [of our email software] and just in time for the new wave of products that will arrive with Windows 8, as the version of Office, the Xbox and Windows Phone. "
Recall that the existence of a new gaming platform on the side of Redmond was an open secret: the persistent rumors in turn call Xbox 720 or Durango. We even thought at one time it would be presented at the last E3. Images of a development kit and documents are deemed to be confidential, also leaked on the web. Twisted Evil
pauline123
I wonder if they are true. Rumors have existed for some time, it does not however mean they are true and needless to say just because something started off as an xbox descendant does not make it come out as anything related to xbox. In the design stages and the development stages things tend to happen and make things change for the better or for the worse depending on the person's viewpoint at the time.
Cosmoslayer
Can't wait for PS4! Xbox? Meh! Razz
TheRPGLPer
I would rather have a PS4 if it came out.
spinout
playstation4 - a new not so instable product as the third...

At first sight I will look at the prestanda of both systems... probably bye the best but after a while go for the less noisy one...

I hate fans... and drive noices...

PS3 was quiet compared with the xbox 360.... well may the silent system win!
playfungames
Cannot wait how these new consoles will turn up. The current versions themselves are so great and futuristic. I cannot even imagine how the new versions will be.
pauline5765
[quote="steve-jobs"]These are just a few words turn of a phrase, but it would seem that, despite himself, Brian Hall - we also interviewed about Outlook. com - in has said too much. Asked during a recent podcast from The Verge , the General Manager of Windows Live simply stated: "We decided it was time to take the best [of our email software] and just in time for the new wave of products that will arrive with Windows 8, as the version of Office, the Xbox and Windows Phone. "
Recall that the existence of a new gaming platform on the side of Redmond was an open secret: the persistent rumors in turn call Xbox 720 or Durango. We even thought at one time it would be presented at the last E3. Images of a development kit and documents are deemed to be confidential, also leaked on the web. Twisted Evil[/quo

Really? Can you post some iamges? I sure hope that this xbox doesn't have the overheating issue in the previous xbox. The three rings of death was a pain.
spinout
rings of death was mostly heat problems... I suppose that if the system was better enginered from the start it would have better reputation... Noisy crap