FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Legend of Korra

cybersa
What you think about new Avatar series?
This is called The Legend of Korra.
I have watched two episode.
It looks nice.

\Whats your opinion?
ghanster
Its great! Its just not as funny as the first Avatar series, and I think its because there's no Sokka, or maybe there's no one like him!
imapiekindaguy
I've been meaning to start watching it, but I just can't find the time. Everything I've heard of it is great. I watched the first Avatar series pretty faithfully, and was sad when it stopped. Hopefully, Legend of Korra can live up to Last Airbender's memory!
codersfriend
I checked it out.. looks more darker and serious compared to Legend of Aang.. maybe because of the main character
sn0zb0z
I started watching this, but I keep forgetting about it. It's good from what I've seen so far, but its not the same without Aang and Sokka. It's not as funny. Hopefully one day I'll get around to watching it all.
hitose
An excellent series, meets what I expected, many connections with the previous series as well show us a future where more than one fan wanted to see, I'm very anxious waiting for the second part of the book called "spirits" which debuts in this year , know the date.
codersfriend
ghanster wrote:
Its great! Its just not as funny as the first Avatar series, and I think its because there's no Sokka, or maybe there's no one like him!

I checked it out and it seems there is a character who is somewhat a comic relief like sokka.
the_emissary
It didn't grab by attention as the original series did. Everything in "The Legend of Korra" was more modern and pleasing on the eyes yet it just felt like something was lacking. I watched all episodes though.

Trying to remember if anyone bended lightning or blue flame in this newer series. anyone remembers the episode feel free to pm me and I'll go check it out.