FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


didnt receive password email





ml
hi,

i requested free hosting two days ago, and got the confirmation pm yesterday.
is said i should check my email for the password, but i didnt receive a password until now.

can anyone of the administrators send me my password by pm?

subdomain is: martin.frih.net

greets, martin
Bondings
I sent you a copy of it.
ml
sorry but that was the wrong email.

i need it for the account martin.frih.net, you sent me the one for onet.frih.net Very Happy
Bondings
My apologies for this (stupid) mistake. This shouldn't have happened.

I now sent you the details of your own account.
budazz
hehe everyone commits mistake...no one perfect...: )
n0obie4life
Bondings wrote:
My apologies for this (stupid) mistake. This shouldn't have happened.

I now sent you the details of your own account.


Lol. Then now he knows the other guys pass. You prolly have to send him a PM ot change it.
deejay-bee
Hi !

I was accepted and I didn't recived my password too !! Could you send it to me ? My account is djb.frih.net

Thanks Wink
Bondings
deejay-bee wrote:
Hi !

I was accepted and I didn't recived my password too !! Could you send it to me ? My account is djb.frih.net

Thanks Wink

Check your pm.

And yes noobie, of course I did that. Wink
Kaisonic
Oddly enough, I didn't receive a password either. (Maybe I just didn't wait long enough? Received PM at 3:30 AM this morning and it's now 5:55 PM) But could you send me mine too please? Thanks. (rtcf.frih.net)
Bockman
Both users received a pm with Password field informing: "check e-mail"

In the details of that pm, u received information to check the specific e-mail information was sent to. i would be your e-mail account used for forum activation.

Passwords are not being sent by pm, because they aren't being created manually. these passwords are being automaticaly generated by Direct Admin.

Be Well Cool
Bondings
Kaisonic wrote:
Oddly enough, I didn't receive a password either. (Maybe I just didn't wait long enough? Received PM at 3:30 AM this morning and it's now 5:55 PM) But could you send me mine too please? Thanks. (rtcf.frih.net)

Kaisonic, please check your pm.
Related topics
my cpanel is not work it ask me that password is wrong
Ive been locked out of my own cPanel!!!
Cpanel query
Frihost server banned by aol mail because it spams?????
[RESOLVED] reg:password
can my paypal account be hacked?
login password problem
Did you buy or sell anything online ?
Problem with webmail
cPanel lost password, didn't recieve email
Page Based Email Issue
Cannot Login At All!! :(
Receive the same email domain but the account does not exist
Never recived a reset password email
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Support and Web Hosting -> Web Hosting Support

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.