FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Traffic from Facebook

sameerseo
How to get traffic from Facebook?? Rolling Eyes
tdossi
Registering an account on Facebook is free. You have some easy ways to make friends with just your e-mail address or the buddy list from your AOL or Yahoo instant messaging account can be found. You can also search by name or pull-up list on your computer's address book.

Get started adding friends on Facebook, I recommend a multi-pronged attack. Use your most active Web mail account (eg Hotmail or Yahoo for example), and your AIM buddy list, or yahoo messenger list that could pull in some cases almost everyone you know.

After the friends, that's the next thing you should do, you fill your own profile. You are cordially invited to this before tracking down your friends, but you will find that people are almost always constantly making tweaks to their profile, so nothing is set in stone. The two most important things that are important here a personal picture and your contact information.
tamilparks
you can create face book pages from that also you can generate new visitors to your site
Arrogant
To get traffic from facebook, add urls of your website in your info
Create a facebook page and put links in it
Send it to your friends
GuidanceReader
The problem I have with getting people from my Facebook page to my website is that when you post a link to an outside source (such as my website), Facebook reduces the amount of exposure the post gets unless you pay for it.

I found the best way to get people to my website (from Facebook) was to create promotions via my website, announce it on Facebook and state that the link will be in the comments (then place the link in a comment). As the link is not in the original status, the exposure seems to be about normal, but people are able to follow the link as it's in the comments. The promotion entices them to go to the page.
Vanilla
Want to get traffic from Facebook? Why don't you do the opposite? I mean put Facebook share buttons on your site and just wait and see the traffic. Make sure your buttons are on a place easy to see and if you use Wordpress, you have several plugins that add a lot of share buttons to all of your posts. Also there's a plugin to see how many times your post was shared, liked and commented on Facebook.

GuidanceReader wrote:
The problem I have with getting people from my Facebook page to my website is that when you post a link to an outside source (such as my website), Facebook reduces the amount of exposure the post gets unless you pay for it.

You can also ask people that like your site's page to do the following: Click on the "like" button and select "Add to Interests Lists...". This way, your page's content will always show on their timeline. It's not much, but it's better than the default settings. Smile
uptownrealtyaustin
Create facebook account and then create facebook page according to your business. After this invite people on your facebook page. And like others group which relates to your business.
adepeter
Add ur url to Facebook info wall
germanshepherd
please beware facebook will forge users emails to send invites and so do linkedln.I got some spam from these fuc.kwits a few days ago and i sent it straight onto spamcop
Adalew
Create fan page and post interesting things about your products
LonnieHoover
Getting traffic on your website is not an easy task. I like most the submission based strategy.
There are many places across the web where you can build links through submissions, whether it’s submitting your site, a piece of content, or anything else.
cps31
Try to give some interesting post to your site to get traffic from Facebook or any other social media sites, like tutorial. People always love to see and hear new things.
johnnleo
You can get traffic from facebook by creating your own fan page, get fans to it, post valuable posts and engage with your fans
deanhills
johnnleo wrote:
You can get traffic from facebook by creating your own fan page, get fans to it, post valuable posts and engage with your fans
Can't help but think that facebook actually creates a lot of spam fans. For example, at a Forum I'm a member of they have Facebook registration set up. I don't think I've seen any of those becoming a firm member yet, just hundreds of them registering and instantly moving on creating a database full of junk registrants. Worst part is that one would expect people who are really interested in the topic of that facebook page to stop and register, but I get a feeling that they aren't really interested in either the Forum or the topic of that facebook page.
Nyasro
As we all know that Facebook is the largest social Network at the present scenario, lots of people are taking advantage out of it and banking alot and only few are on the loosing side.

One of the best way of earning is driving a traffic for your site and engaging them in some sort of offer or any other tips and tricks, thats just another part.

You can drive a traffic from Facebook in many ways,

- Create a page and post interesting things, people will slowly grow up and start to visit your site.

- Share things in your status with link. Post something interesting, people will automatically follow you.

- Spend some money on boosting you fb posts/fanpage posts and with proper observation and playing, you shall see a desired result.

Its all about creativity. Best of Luck !