FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Minecraft server hosting

Raandyy
Hi my website has been accepted and i wanted to run minecraft on my website because my computer only has 4GB and it lags when 5 people+ join. please help me do i have to port forward or anything on the hosting control panel?
Bondings
We provide a normal website hosting account, which should enable you to host your website here. You can put there anything related to your Minecraft server, like uptime and other information. However the actual Minecraft server will still need to be hosted on your own computer - we don't provide that.
milkshake01
I don't recommend using your home computer to host. It would be expensive because of the electricity bill as well as it may cause your computer to overheat. A Minecraft Server host isn't very expensive and more efficient because it is cheap and easy to use.
Josso
dunno if you still about but I might be able to sort something out for you, I been thinking about starting a big one for a while. PM me if your interested