FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lost in Direct Admin

nickfyoung
I can't work out how to find my Wordpress blog from Direct Admin. I have lost access to my dashboard and need to access it through Direct Admin but I can't find it. I have checked all the tutorials and questions and other posts.

If you click the link below to my blog you get. Error establishing a database connection
Bondings
For the files, if you are logged in to DirectAdmin, you should go here: http://176.9.110.136:2222/CMD_FILE_MANAGER/domains/internetmarketing.frihost.org/public_html .

Anyway, the problem was that in the WordPress config file (wp-config.php) had as mysql user your DirectAdmin username instead of the one of your MySQL database (which by default has the same name as the database, in your case username_1). When I added the _1 your blog seems to work fine/better again.
nickfyoung
Bondings wrote:
For the files, if you are logged in to DirectAdmin, you should go here: http://176.9.110.136:2222/CMD_FILE_MANAGER/domains/internetmarketing.frihost.org/public_html .

Anyway, the problem was that in the WordPress config file (wp-config.php) had as mysql user your DirectAdmin username instead of the one of your MySQL database (which by default has the same name as the database, in your case username_1). When I added the _1 your blog seems to work fine/better again.

Thank you kind sir. A panic being a full day without my blog. In now.