FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

/me quit being a Mod and be a normal FRIHoster

n0obie4life
Frankly speaking.

Who would want me to quit being a mod?

It wasn't a simple decision to make to post this post. I thought about it, yesterday and today after I talked to an admin on frihost (not Bondings).

I know there is an idiot who will be wanting me. I got pissed off by him. Blew my top off in messenger.

I'd be considering leaving the team. I dunno. I'm just extremely pissed now.

and, if you want to talk to me on messenger, just PM me for my email. I wouldn't mind giving it to anyone I know and they are respected by me. And if you want to know who the idiot is, I need to be sure your trustworthy enough not to leak it to anyone else.

I know who I can trust, and who I can't

And, I haven't said I want to leave the Team yet. I'm just looking for your opninions.

psst : and if you noticed my way of speaking today, I used "indecent" words. And I seldom do.
tidruG
n0obie4life wrote:
Frankly speaking.

Who would want me to quit being a mod?
Not me, not Bondings, and probably none of the other admins/mods on Frihost.
n0obie4life wrote:
I'd be considering leaving the team.
I'm considering hunting you down and killing you Wink

So, basically my answer is don't quit.
Bondings
Honestly, quit being a moderator because of one user? There are over 5000 members on Frihost, the chance that you don't like one of them is quite big. Wink

Just ignore him/her and stay a moderator. Very Happy
S3nd K3ys
Bondings wrote:
Honestly, quit being a moderator because of one user? There are over 5000 members on Frihost, the chance that you don't like one of them is quite big. Wink

Just ignore him/her and stay a moderator. Very Happy

It's not worth it. The sites I admin/mod have twice the number of members, and they don't all like me.

Stick with it, just don't get involved in heated discussions with them.

That is one bad thing about being a mod/admin, you can't be as 'active' as you might like.
Helios
I will disagree on anything that will harm FriHost.
And that includes your retirement!

If i've ever insulted you or pissed you off, I'm sorry.
Eyre
dont do it! us sig makers need to stay Very Happy
Alienz
Seriously, quiting as moderator just because of one user? You are just falling into his/her trap. Dun get angry just because of one particular member.

Ignore is your best weapon Wink
n0obie4life
Yeah maybe. Maybe. I have no idea how long I can ignore him.
Summer
Just ignore him like Alienz said .
budazz
i can kill him fo you
tidruG
budazz wrote:
i can kill him fo you

Nah, we can just ban him if required. Wink
However, that probably won't be necessary. n0obie can ignore him and the other mods will take care of him/his posts... so no issue. Very Happy
babumuchhala
@n0ob u r a MOD.

Take ur sweet revenge and show off your power. Any slighest mistake and that guys post is locked or deleted. More mistakes a warning. Thats a very good thing having powers.

But i know u go by the line, "With Greater Powers, Comes Greater Responsibility"

Your are the Mod man. Keep up the good work of locking & cleaning the forum.
Monkeydog
Don't stop being a mod noobie, your great.

Just ignore...him >.>
James Bond-007
Quite frankly, its up to you really.

...and it wasn't me who pissed him off either. I don't even know his MSN or AIM or whatever he has! Razz
S3nd K3ys
James Bond-007 wrote:

...and it wasn't me who pissed him off either.

LIES!

Wink
SoftStag
Come one, we all have our moments. After all we are all human, well most of us anyway! Everyone is entitled to blow their top once in a while. Stuff happens, learn from it, don't let it happen again, hold your head up high and don't let him/her get the better of you.

You presence as a mod is reassuring and we like you for it. Keep up the good work! In a few weeks, you'll wonder what all the fuss was about! Very Happy
dan751
Retiring from moderator status over a single user is not worth is at at all, I mean, if everyone were to turn on you, I could understand, but, don't retire from it, for what it's worth, you'd be making a mistake.

I too am sorry if I have ever said anything to offend you.
SystemWisdom
I haven't been here long, but I met you (n0obie4life) on the GHW forums and on AMXX forums (I am xeroblood), and you are the reason I am hosted here and a new part of this community! It was you who told me about frihost.net and I am indebted to you for it!!

So, you can't quit now.. there, that's settled... anyway, have you been making any CS plugins with AMXX recently Question Razz
psycosquirrel
Don't worry about just 1 person who pisses you off. All that matters is that you are a good admin, and you should stay.
earthchild
"Don't worry, be happy" Very Happy

that person only has as much power over you as you give them Wink
twisthigh
Well, I don't have any personal opinions for or against you, but I don't think that one guy's opinion should convince you to stop doing what you obviously enjoy doing...
sky
yes, i agree with twisthigh.. what ever the person do, Dont fall into his trap ..
Devil
YEs i think he should quit be a mod , not only that , he should kill himself ,

or jump in the water with a lot of hungry sharks Laughing or u can always stand in front of a running train , Rolling Eyes

LOL if u started to listen to people < then u really will endup like what i told , have ur own principals and FOllow it till ur Dead , for Ex : dont quit untill UR Fired Wink
hofer
Don΄t quit, we all love you (except for this user). LOL.
n0obie4life
SystemWisdom wrote:
I haven't been here long, but I met you (n0obie4life) on the GHW forums and on AMXX forums (I am xeroblood), and you are the reason I am hosted here and a new part of this community! It was you who told me about frihost.net and I am indebted to you for it!!

So, you can't quit now.. there, that's settled... anyway, have you been making any CS plugins with AMXX recently Question Razz

I knew you were xeroblood Wink. From your website and your avatar Razz

Yep. I'm playing around with CS plugins with AMXX but I never released them Very Happy, personal usage him servers.

@rest - I see I've got so many replies, and I think I've got what I want, that is, not to leave the team.

Well, since I've got what I wanted, I might as well be closing this topic

-close-