FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Africa Aids orphans 'may top 18m'

earthchild
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4373576.stm

I'm concerned. I'm thinking of maybe even going to open a bunch of orphanages one day.

That's like a whole generation of children without parents to feed them, or guide them with values, and all the other great things parents provide their children Sad

Any body have any thoughts? ideas?

(if you have racist or discriminatory comments please refrain from commenting on this thread P.S. moderators are there any ways to enforce such requests?)
tidruG
earthchild wrote:
moderators are there any ways to enforce such requests?)

Yeah, just PM any moderator who's online and get him to snip the post. However, the post will only be snipped if there is clear discrimination/flaming.
earthchild
okay - thanks
shr3dd
i see this as a good way to check the population. No, I'm not being racist, but the world already has too many people in it.

Would you rather donate money to AIDS kids who will die of AIDS prematurely and contribute nothing to society or donate to a scholarship fund to educate doctors and the like to help find cures for AIDS?

My money is on the people who are actually productive and not a drain on the world.
earthchild
yes I do believe that counts as a discriminatory comment (racism undercover) probably not cause for bleeping though. oh well.

again I apologize to the any Africans on the forum. Please understand not all westerners feel as shr3dd does. I also apologize for this blatant disrespect.