FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whats you option aboat politics?

sanchixx
What is it?
busman
Disgusting most of the time.
D'Artagnan
that what we call politics is just a facade, a psicological excuse so most people don't have to make the effort to think... boiling down the decisions that make a society successful to a choice of a couple of persons specialized on rhetorics and drama - who are humans and will without a shadow of doubt use their status as a tool for self benefit - is pure stupidity.

An orwellian shadow theatre is the defacto stadard of society we've been living since the world is world, only a change of paradigm will make the diference, crude politics is just a show for the proles...
ocalhoun
The study of?
An intriguing and rewarding field of study, though not usually associated with much financial gain.

The practice of?
Generally despicable hypocrisy and outright lies covering up a festering corruption.
saikrupa
Thought of politics is meaning less. Its a waste of time. There is no perfection in constitution and the politics. Even though not having the qualification is not the criteria in joining the politics because money makes many things so having the money can get the seat in the party. If any person joined politics to do a good and for serving people but he will surely change around the circumstances happening in the politics around as per the situation. Most of the political people cant even know hoe to speak in English not only that they cant even how to behave and how to speak. They use the parliamentary language in the assembly or in any TV interview, Even though they speak like that the Govt should not take any type of action on them. This was the bad thing in the politics which will never changed. But hope for the best.
kmr_mukund
i am intrested in politics.but poltics is not for a good person.without money and voilent poltics is not possible.but if there will be any option for a good person to enter in poltics then i will try to entry in poltics.and will do all work in favour of public not for own profit.
deanhills
It can be both interesting, entertaining and disgusting at the same time. Clinton provided mega entertainment during his reign. The parts I find disgusting are when information is withheld "in the public interest".
darthrevan
The term politics is suppose to be in reference to government of a country. Though my definition is a crooked person that controls the people. I say that because of the politics that are currently running the USA are ruining this country.
I would say we get rid of the majority of the politics and start fresh. Some of the people in office have been in there way too long and have gotten way too comfortable.

I guess they believe they are safe and also tend to start to careless about the people that they represent. Why not care, when they get the best health care paid for buy us. They get paid by us, even when they do a bad job. Heck they can even vote their-selves a raise whenever they way.

I think voting for yourself a raise is just wrong, we can't go to our employer and vote for ourselves to get a raise can we? Of course not. Looking at history, this government seemed like it was the greatest country to live in, but now, it is just another country.
deanhills
darthrevan wrote:
The term politics is suppose to be in reference to government of a country. Though my definition is a crooked person that controls the people. I say that because of the politics that are currently running the USA are ruining this country.
I would say we get rid of the majority of the politics and start fresh. Some of the people in office have been in there way too long and have gotten way too comfortable.

I guess they believe they are safe and also tend to start to careless about the people that they represent. Why not care, when they get the best health care paid for buy us. They get paid by us, even when they do a bad job. Heck they can even vote their-selves a raise whenever they way.

I think voting for yourself a raise is just wrong, we can't go to our employer and vote for ourselves to get a raise can we? Of course not. Looking at history, this government seemed like it was the greatest country to live in, but now, it is just another country.
Totally agreed darthrevan, particularly the portion about getting rid of the majority of the politics and starting fresh. I'd like them to completely recreate the banking system for starters, bring banking to everyone instead of looking after the interests of the mega rich only. We need to get those cooperative building societies back. Banks should only be doing banking and not be in the business of investing, insurance and real estate.
darthrevan
deanhills wrote:
darthrevan wrote:

Totally agreed darthrevan, particularly the portion about getting rid of the majority of the politics and starting fresh. I'd like them to completely recreate the banking system for starters, bring banking to everyone instead of looking after the interests of the mega rich only. We need to get those cooperative building societies back. Banks should only be doing banking and not be in the business of investing, insurance and real estate.

Majority of people disagree with Ron Paul but his idea was more of the basics like how America was originally intended to be. He wanted to reform the federal reserve and other things.