FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tool

XxPrinceValoxX
What is the best tool I could use to make my site?
dxhunter
I use Namoweb editor. I adsive you this
www.namo.com
Lady Elensar
there are many editors. i'm using 1stpage2000. but I don't know if it's an easy program to use. Anyway, I like it.
misterdimiz
Any is ok, but is better if you use a WYSIWYG html editor.

Some links to freeware software here:

NVU - http://www.nvu.com/
HTMLGate Free- http://www.mpsoftware.dk/htmlgate.php
BlueVoda Website Builder - http://www.bluevoda.com/
WYSIWYG Web Builder - http://www.pablosoftwaresolutions.com/

Message to anybody:
If you know some other... post!
littlegiant
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

HTML Kit is the best web page editor ever.

PERIOD.

Quote:
there are many editors. i'm using 1stpage2000. but I don't know if it's an easy program to use. Anyway, I like it.

I thought that was really good too until I started using it to work with multiple files. Then I discovered that glitch (that lots of other people have noticed as well) where you have to keep resetting word wrap every time you switch from one document to another. Last time I checked they still hadn't fixed that.
Samyonair
I like 2 Programs, Microsoft frontage, the only think i hate are the extensions, and Namo 6 Suite both it self are very useful.

Dreamwaver published by Macromedia is a good program to but not so easy to use as the other.

I used it a short time but then I got back to namo because my webspace had no extenisons 4 frontpage 2002.

check out Namo Webeditor Suite
Boles Roor
Just use notepad and actually learn HTML instead of beeing lazy and letting some program do it for you. :/
Lady Elensar
Boles Roor wrote:
Just use notepad and actually learn HTML instead of beeing lazy and letting some program do it for you. :/

Lazy? Shocked The program I use, doesn't teach me HTML! *say some words in Dutch, can't translate them to English*. whatever. Rolling Eyes

b.t.w. I've learned html by myself. Use the program, follow tutorials, search on the internet, and ask for help on several forums. I know, there are editors wich you don't have to know HTML etc. and they check errors, but why make difficulties if we can do it otherwise? Easy, for instance? Wink
misterdimiz
Lady Elensar wrote:
Boles Roor wrote:

Lazy? Shocked The program I use, doesn't teach me HTML! *say some words in Dutch, can't translate them to English*. whatever. Rolling Eyes

b.t.w. I've learned html by myself. Use the program, follow tutorials, search on the internet, and ask for help on several forums. I know, there are editors wich you don't have to know HTML etc. and they check errors, but why make difficulties if we can do it otherwise? Easy, for instance? Wink

agreed.
make it simple.
yoryenathan
man there are sooooooo many orgrams you can use for ONE site!!!
i for example of one of my sites i used....
Photoshop
HTML (no editor!!!! - notpad only! - hate editors... so s2pid)
Paint (ya I know.. ^^ - old... but somtimes useful!)
and..
Flash >>> Flash MX 2004 Professional

well ya thats to the "SO" many.. but.. hehe........ what the heck

Yorye Nathan
Thats Me - Last time I checked
gamo
XxPrinceValoxX wrote:
What is the best tool I could use to make my site?

I don't understand you say tool about. There are alot of tools for website designer. It seem to seperate into types: design tools and develop tools.
First type : Frontpage, namo web...
Second, dreamweaver, Golive, Eclipse....