FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

RTC Fusion Productions / Point Blank Productions

Kaisonic
RTC Fusion Productions
My production site. We make machinima videos, which are basically videos in video games. It's not exactly up right now (that's why I'm here) but it will be soon, and when it is, you can check out our awesome videos.

Point Blank Productions
Another production site I help out with. They have a couple videos that're pretty cool, like the trailer for their series MIA. Check it out.
RandBauer
Kaisonic wrote:
It's not exactly up right now

That's a bit of an understatement Laughing
Server not found
Kaisonic
Exactly. (Long story)
budazz
layout bro...the first link i think its broken....
Kaisonic
Alright, my website, RTC Fusion Productions, is finally up, running, and better than ever. So go check it out, if you have a minute (or 13 if you want to watch our Kill Faz trailer)

And keep in mind that the Point Blank Productions website isn't mine, but is just the website to a production group I'm part of and I happen to made a trailer for. So check it out.
Kaisonic
Bumpety bump.

And if you could all do me a favor and just kinda tell your friends about my site, that would be fantastic. I really need some help advertising, guys. Seriously.

Here's the URL again, just in case you forgot... And if you're having trouble with the site, feel free to ask for help. I'd be glad to help. (Unless I'm sleeping or something, then I want you to leave me alone.)
T3 Architect
i hate your ft whatever but like the point blank productions