FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you like ocean animals?

lovescience
Do you like ocean animals? What are your favorite ocean animals?
halebill
Yes, I like marine animals, they are the ancestors of the human, the sea is the birthplace of mankind.
dude_xyx
Dolphins ! They are the smartest creatures on Earth next to humans ( Maybe they are the smartest). Also Friendliest to Humans next to dogs.
hitose
I say the same thing I like dolphins, are charismatic, intelligent, well kill shark's o_o
Skiing_Is_Euphoria
I find tropical fish to be quite spectacular. Nothing like snorkeling and watching a bunch of tropical fish do their thing.
nigam
yes, i do love ocean fishes, dolphins and amazing whales....it is nice to watch them even if its on television....that is why, everytime we went to beaches for outing, i usually go for snorkelling to view those different kinds of fishes, jellyfish, and its sea corals....it is another vide/side of the world...
pauline123
Yes, I like marine animals. I like th sharks, and the whales. Dolphins are adorable. Sea turtles are slow but pretty amazing. The variety of fish in the sea is astounding and all of them make a rainbow of colors!
TheRPGLPer
Yes, I as well like Marine Animals. My favorite is a dolphin. What sucks is that I can't swim so I have to go to aquariums to see them lol.
Ankhanu
NO, I HATE OCEAN ANIMALS!
fuzzkaizer
Of course i like ocean animals... i haven't had too much possibility to meet them in natura, though. Some i only know as a sort of food, and even this way i like them, i mean i like seafood as a dish. I had the experience of real livings of the ocean a few times, and it was fascinating all the way. And those other animals i saw until now only in television or films are surely even more fantastic, i mean all those whales, sharks, deep ocean fishes, the corals and all the microorganisms etc. i maybe never get to see as real ones, but if i'd experience them once, i'd be happy about it.
menino
Ocean animals are nice to watch.
I loved the color of ocean animals in Thailand, with different colored species of fish and plants.
There were a few of the clown fish, among the other ones as well.
There were also these swarms of yellow striped small fish that just was within reach of you, but escaped your grasps.
I've only seen a dolphin from far, not upclose though, and they seem like nice animals.
Most fish in other parts of the world are grey or dull colored to match the environment they live in for their protection.
Still, to me, I would love to see a whale, of any kind, actually.
coolclay
It is my profession I darn better like them! Don't really have a favorite but if I did, I would have to say its a fight between the hula skirt siphonophore, Physophora hydrostatica, the most graceful, fast, and beautiful of the cnidarians (in my opinion), but Physalia physalis (Portuguese Man-o-War) isn't far behind (plus they don't even have to swim and have very potent toxin!)
mengshi200
I like ocean animals.for example,I like to see crab walking,hehe.
Bluedoll
I've heard dolphins are very inteligent and have emotions. They are mammals and warm up to humans like a friend. Too bad they are being fished, mostly in Japan I think. It is really cruel and not nessassary.
mshafiq
i like ocean animals like different colors of fishes. dolphin is my favorite animal