FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tiger Hill

wgiplaza
Tiger Hill from 2,500 years ago, buried deep in the tombs of Wu Wang Helv Palace under the sword pool, they made this win soil and threw himself into the Kings. Sword Emperor, Sun Quan came to probe into tomb found; Song Zhen di Royal grant by copies 300; Qing Kangxi, Qianlong had traveled six times ... ... They write a glorious chapter to Tiger Hill chapter page. In particular, the arrival of the Emperor, render the Tiger unique sensation.
dharmin
OMG, I thought you were talking about the tiger hill in Lonavala, India. Tiger's Hill is a cliff-top with a sheer drop of over 700 m, giving an extensive view.
Buses are available up to I.N.S. Shivajibhau and the remaining distance of about 1.9 km has to be covered on foot.
Just around tiger hill, there is an small waterfall active only during the monsoon. It serves the purpose of relaxing in the water better than Busy dam, as the force of the fall is higher. Also, after the brief steep descent, the fall becomes a stream with a fair amount of force to go all the way down to the base of the Tiger's Leap. Adventurers can trek down the stream whilst intermittently stepping back on land where the water current is too strong and the fall is steep.
I love to visit Tiger Hill specially in the Monsoons!