FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need help with connect domain to my blogger

XchaosX
I am having some issues connecting my domain with my blogger it saying I need to locate my DNS setting and connect and editing my cname or somthing I have tried to create a sub domain and it will not work if anyone knows how to link a blogger blog to there site please help me out
k_s_baskar
You need to create CNAME record to point your Top level Domain to blogger. you can do this using DNS service provided by your domain registrar (most of registrar provide free DNS service with domain names) or you can use free dns service providers.

records to be created
1. CNAME HostName/alies www Value/Designation ghs.google.com
2. Optionally you need to create A Records for your domain (i.e. yourdomain.com) to point the following ips
XchaosX
Se my I am frihost to host my site and there isn't any options to fool around with the cname so instead I am My blog button on my Nav bar I created I'm just gonna create a href on the button and it will just go to the actual blogspot link.
zaxacongrejo
hi a litle late but you are looking for something very easy to do
take a look here

http://www.namecheap.com/support/knowledgebase/article.aspx/1243/78/how-to-use-my-domain-with-my-blogger-account
RosenCruz
XchaosX wrote:
Se my I am frihost to host my site and there isn't any options to fool around with the cname so instead I am My blog button on my Nav bar I created I'm just gonna create a href on the button and it will just go to the actual blogspot link.

Why hanging on Frihost if you are hosting with Blogger ?
k_s_baskar
XchaosX wrote:

The option will be available in you domain control panel (Ask your domain name provider for DNS handling). If you wish to handle only blogger with own domain then you even won't need frihost at all.