FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Was she a virgin

Renegade
Me and my wife have been together for 20 years when I met her I was a virgin and she said she was too and that like me she had no sexual experience what so ever but here we go 20 years later I found out she gave a guy oral sex should I still believe that she was a virgin am I within my rights to ask her all over again I know it doesn't matter at this point I wouldn't be mad if she said she wasn't it's just that the curiosity is killing me I would be a Lil disappointed though. Should she be mad at me for wanting to talk about it...
codersfriend
some things are better left untold.. anyway, I supposed she was still a virgin back then. What she did ago was just petting. Yeah It still sounds like a disturbing relation but just think that she still managed to reserve herself for you. So from your question earlier, yeah you were the one who took her virginity
Renegade
codersfriend wrote:
some things are better left untold.. anyway, I supposed she was still a virgin back then. What she did ago was just petting. Yeah It still sounds like a disturbing relation but just think that she still managed to reserve herself for you. So from your question earlier, yeah you were the one who took her virginity
. Couldn't help it she could tell that something was on my mind but when I began to talk about it she got mad right away it made her seem even more guilty of a lie..and she try"d to make me feel like something was wrong with me for being curiouse...
codersfriend
Yeah I know it's hard. But you said that was about 20 years ago right? probably you have kids now. I guess you better get over with that because if you don't it might ruin your relationship. Just learn to forgive the past.
pauline123
It all depends in your interpretation of what virgin means. To some people it only means within their intimate parts, so things like oral, or using their hands do not count. To others it does. There is no good way to ask the question without adding to it and explaining which interpretation you mean. Since back then you did not include what you meant she answered honestly, but that view may have changed now and she could answer differently. It all comes to how you interpret the word. Good luck and I hope you do not let it destroy your relationship.
bijit
Really Renegade..
after so many years spent by you two together it just doesn't matter whether she was a virgin or not...!!
girls have to lie to their partners sometimes to meet their partner's expectation..!! this's not their fault..
she realised 20 years ago that you were expecting the answer so she said it..
just relax..be happy yourself..and think she's a human being..she has a beautiful soul inside her..and love it Smile
metalfreek
After 20 years of marriage and I guess it was the happy one, I think its pointless to ask if she was virgin or not. Who cares about that now. It would have mattered before you got married but at this point all I can say is that the question is pointless.
hitose
The truth is possible and very common in women 20 years to move from being virgins, sexual experience as such may exist, but is an act of love in a partner, is something that is given away in a sexual act for pleasure. So both will learn something new.
playfungames
I think it is a story of the past. It has been 20 years and so let us just forget about it and live on with her life. Do not let the thing that happened 20 years ago destroy your relationship now.
appsapps
If you have had 20 happy years with her and hope to have at least 20 more, let it go. Don't live in the past, don't rock the boat.

What she did before she was with you really isn't any of your business. All you need to know is that she chose you and she loves you. That's all that is important.

Who she didn't choose, what she may have done with him...that's irrelevant to your relationship unless you make it so by asking her. Then you might end up destroying your relationship over something that doesn't matter.

Is it worth knowing the answer at any cost? Is having the answer more important than having her?

Choose...the answer or her. It should be an easy decision to make.
johans
i suggest don't ask her again.. its ridiculous if you ask again and again for your curiosity or for your information.

If you are inlove with her forget those things and move on.. looks like you did not move on .... Very Happy
farhanshoukat
One thing is for sure.. whether she was a virgin or not... asking her for confirmation now... specially after 20 years.. is going to spoil your relationship... Shez definitely going to get mad either in defensive way or in a "how dare You" way...
So better is.. let the past remain burried.. only pick good memories from the past and move on keeping your relationship stable..
codersfriend
just don't give up for what makes you happy. Keep on trying Smile
Da Rossa
Maybe she really thinks oral sex is just a minor adventure. She could have been more honest, though.
TheLimey
How did you find out?
watersoul
Why would you care FFS?
If she hasn't shagged anyone else while you've been together then whats the problem?
I'm amazed anyone still thinks that safe consensual sex between adults prior to a current loving relationship is in any way an issue - is it an ego thing? Do you hate the thought that she enjoyed a moment with another guy before you? Get over it I say Laughing
Da Rossa
I think he's not exactly concerned with her being in fact a virgin or not, but having lied to him during a lifetime. She problably thought "he doesn't need to know", but from that to actually saying otherwise is a big stride.
watersoul
Yeah, fair enough, but maybe she just didn't want to volunteer some information that wasn't specifically asked about prior to their marriage.

I don't get it myself to be honest, I don't ask who/what/where regarding previous sexual encounters when I meet a girl, I assume she has her own history as do I.
The important thing is that she is choosing to be with me, now.
If he asked her 'have you had sex before me?' and she said 'no' then she didn't lie did she.
What does he want? A complete list of any fumbles in the back of a car? 'Have you had ANY sexual contact with anyone else before me?'

...I stick with my original statement, get over it, she's with him now and only with him for the last 20 years, consider himself a lucky man.
CherryO
For you curiosity, to do.
For you two and your 20 years's love, do not.
loveandormoney
Renegade wrote:
Me and my wife have been together for 20 years when I met her I was a virgin and she said she was too and that like me she had no sexual experience what so ever but here we go 20 years later I found out she gave a guy oral sex should I still believe that she was a virgin am I within my rights to ask her all over again I know it doesn't matter at this point I wouldn't be mad if she said she wasn't it's just that the curiosity is killing me I would be a Lil disappointed though. Should she be mad at me for wanting to talk about it...

Please talk with Your wife about "truth".
thefame
Just talk with your wife. It doesn't matter what she did, but you have the right to now.

My guessing. Oral sex doesn't mean she wasn't virgin. Maybe she tell you the truth, what she surely did!

Keep calm and go on.
FrankHilton
Leave this as a untold matter of you life.Suppose if she was not then it will definitely make you disappointed but just keep this in mind that now you are enjoying a good realtion so there is no need to ask such a rubbish questions which can damage the trust and love between your relation.
oskurogsxr
well after all that time who cares if she was or not.... hope you dont get divorced like that man who was 77 years old when he discovered his wife was really a man when she/he borned xDDD
kition
There really should be no problem with this, and your curiosity is something which is perhaps best left alone. At the beginning your wife said she was a virgin, and if you look at the definition of virgin, then she was telling you the truth.

After 20 years and you receive this information would come as a natural shock, but perhaps on thing needs to be taken into consideration. Your wife probably did not tell you this at the beginning, because she was ashamed & afraid to lose you.

Not wishing to use a clichι but we all make mistakes, and this mistake could have lead your wife to feeling guilty for all these years, and when you think about it – that takes some courage to admit especially since you both started your relationship by sharing you were virgin.

Keeping this all of this in mind, the question you should be asking is if your curiosity is based on natural inquisitiveness, or a slight get back because you somehow feel betrayed. The answer is not to follow that road, and just reflect on your happy years together, and smile when you think of the things your wife has probably had to put up with in daily living. 20 years is a good innings, and looking forward & not backward will guarantee you a lot more years ahead.
visualconcepts
Renegade wrote:

I would recommend not to bring that topic, can seriously damage your relationship and the repo you share with each other, and i don't think that it should matter to you.
airh3ad
You must be respect your wife you dont need to mention this things on the net. just be happy what you have now!