FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Q/A What kind of drugs legal/ illegal have you done

herbal101easy
just what the title says.

WHAT KIND OF DRUGS LEGAL ? ILLEGAL HAVE YOU DONE....
hunnyhiteshseth
Does Paracetamol counts? :p
On a serious note, i don't think someone will post possession of illegal drugs on a public forum!
nickfyoung
herbal101easy wrote:
just what the title says.

WHAT KIND OF DRUGS LEGAL ? ILLEGAL HAVE YOU DONE....

Does remind me of a mate who had his leg amputated. During recovery he was on a morphine drip which was on too high a dose and he could feel himself drifting away and was unable to do anything about it until he died.
When his machines all stopped the doctors came rushing in and injected him straight into the heart with adrenalin. He said he felt like he lifted a meter off the bed with the biggest high he had ever had. Must have been quite an experience and he survived to talk about it.
johans
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
Does Paracetamol counts? :p
On a serious note, i don't think someone will post possession of illegal drugs on a public forum!

paracetamol for me.. lol
busman
Everything except LSD, PCP and um... hmmm lol oh ya salvia. That's everthing that I haven't done. I haven't done drugs in awhile other than weed and beer and not in excess very often either, but I did enjoy most of my experiences while high (the being high part at least) and I can't sit here today and type that I wouldn't do it all again. I was young and dumb in highschool and it was fun. I still graduated early 6 months and got a job right out of HS so... I do feel bad for the ones that couldn't choose to stop though. Confused
dannygarcia
Weed, mkat, ket
Cosmoslayer
Don't do drugs! I don't even smoke! ~_~
Ashton-Fordyce
I've smoked Cannabis about 7-8 times, and tried Ecstasy once

Smoked cigarettes (nicotine) for a few weeks then quit

Used to binge drink Alcohol during college (for aussies college is the last 2 years of high school) at parties and that. Being a 'mature' 20 year old I now stick to just a beer or two Wink
zaxacongrejo
everything expt heroin , crocodile and meta
ratanegra
Underage cigarettes and alcoholic beverages. Smile

No more smoking now, though.
RosenCruz
Marihuana, some absynth. That's all. I wanna try magic mushroom one day Laughing