FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

forgot account's user id which use regularly

sudipbanerjee
have you ever forgot your account's user id which you use in a regular basis? I use my frihost user id regularly. But today I totally forgot the user id. I am using a new machine today. After several attempts I check my old email and found it. I don't know why it happens?
Marcuzzo
I have got a LOT of passwords and I try not to use the same password for every account I have ( both personal and professional ) and at times I do forget or am no longer sure what the password was/is.
but user ID's, normally I don't forget them.
even so, most site's can send you your userID and / or password and all they need is your email address.
sudipbanerjee
I keep records of all user id and passwords. It is a normal occasion for me to forgot the user id and/or password which I use in rare occasion. But the frihost id I use regularly. How should I forgot this?
busaboss
I always forget my user ids especially passwords. Sounds really funny but I'm starting to get pissed off already. Mad
standready
I have a lot of accounts. Keeping track of the different screen name and password is not easy especially when changing passwords regularly.
inuyasha
I always use the same password for those unimportant accounts but different passwords for several valuable ones. There's not too many to memorize~ But I would still forget my password sometimes.
the-guide
Because we always put the computer to remember it for us. That's why we always forget it. And that' why most sites have to have the link for us to recall. However, don't forget your email address otherwise you will have a big trouble.

busaboss
the-guide wrote:
Because we always put the computer to remember it for us. That's why we always forget it. And that' why most sites have to have the link for us to recall. However, don't forget your email address otherwise you will have a big trouble.

Yes, people mainly depends to computers nowadays and I also admit that. The only password that always remember is my email's so I am a bit lucky. If I can't I'm dead. =)
_AVG_
I find remembering passwords and usernames tiresome, especially since there are too many web sites that require registration! The easiest thing is to let the web browser remember them however is it wise to keep a list somewhere? If so, must it be electronic or a paper copy?
metalfreek
I would say its really unusual to forget username of site where you visit regularly. But these things happen doesn't it. You think you have the answer in your gut but that answer never comes out of your mouth without others help.
spinout
well that is the problem with the computer quality today...
1. they break after 2 years of bad quality
2. not fast enought after 2 years... ie bad quality!!!
tahayassen
I use a LastPass plugin so I never remember (not that I need to) any of my usernames/passwords. Quite handy!
rjraaz
Yes, i have forgotten password that i use regularly and it is very funny that is of banking account.
inuyasha
For me.. Regularly used acounts and passwords can't be forgotten. Did you check "login automatically" box? If so, you may regularly use your account but not your password. Wink

Actually I use the same password for all of the important accounts or passports and different passwords for the rest. That's not easy for me to forget it since I may use the same password at different websites. Though that's not a good security strategy. Very Happy
deanhills
inuyasha wrote:
Actually I use the same password for all of the important accounts or passports and different passwords for the rest. That's not easy for me to forget it since I may use the same password at different websites. Though that's not a good security strategy. Very Happy
Same here, except for my cPanel. I always use the secure password that the Admins provide me for cPanel. For regular passwords I basically use the same one with some subtle changes.
darthrevan
I don't forget my passwords, since I use Lastpass to create my passwords, nor do I have to worry about losing my passwords. For some reason I trust Lastpass more than anyother app