FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Fastest way to get Rich!!

ekingisrael
how do you think is the best and fastest way to get rich? Question Idea Shocked
n0obie4life
[edited] I'll reopen the topic and see what we'll get.
Say, if we only get crappy replies, what will I gain?
Jack_Hammer
To create your own money, although it won't be worth anything you'll be rediculously rich!, or if you could pull it off, get some real notes, put them in a little card board box (Make it look nice) with a little handle that spits out the money and nice buttons which depicte the notes and sell it to some rich foolish guy that thinks it really can spit out money, for a few million, and then run!, your a millionair, and whats the other guy gonna do?,
Call the cops?
boringest
best way is to work very hard and get a job as a banker/trader.

starting pay of 35-45K not incl. 5K welcome bonus and probably about 15K year-end bonus.
Jack_Hammer
A friend of mine works for a company and she gets 100,000 a year with 35k bonus, she got the job striahgt out of university, though she works from around 9am-(10pm-4am) so...

Hitch-Hickers Guide to The Galaxy wrote:
"What does it matter? Science has achieved some wonderful things of course, but I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No. That's where it all falls down of course."
"Pity," said Arthur with sympathy. "It sounded like quite a good
lifestyle otherwise."
Huhnteufel
what's the point in being rich? The way I see it, as long as you're happy with what you're doing with your life, money doesn't matter.
kx137
Agree 100 percent. As long as I can afford my dirtbike / streetbike racing habits along w/ golf / paintball/ stereo obsession and overall desire to buy new stuff all the time, money makes little difference Laughing Perhaps when im older and I can start saving money for retirement I may have wished I made more to store away tho.
SNES350
The fastest way is to inherit the fortune of an African king who has been overthrown and who's fortune is just waiting for people emailed at random Razz (reference to 419 scammers)

There's no guaranteed way to get rich so securing a well-paying job that will last for a long time would be best.
jlbribeiro
You won't need to get rich if you're happy. But, if you still want to get rich, just do one thing: WORK!
yupeng
I think that the fastest way to get rich is hard work from now on.
Not to waste your work time
saiyeek
Fatest way to be rich is
Robbery, Murder for money and other similar crimes. Faithfully you can't be rich so soon.
klingoncowboy4
be born into a rich family
xorcist
The fastest way to get rich is have a webpage like The Million Dollar Homepage. Just come up with a unique idea like him and try to make money. I have an idea for making fast money, but I dont know how I am going to do it.
cnnet
I have no good way to become rich fast
other than illgel things
but it's not good to do this
you could get rich with your ablity step by step
we cann't get so much money in a short time