FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Summer days at home

linux1993
There days' weather is so changeable ,sometimes rain and sometimes very hot .Actually I prefer rain,because it will remind me of zero ,a film about Japanese high school life .Very attractive ~
Cosmoslayer
I also like rainy season, I hate it here. It feels like Summer always. ~_~
rjraaz
Of course not only me everyone likes rainy season and at here at my place summer has been almost gone and rainy season is in its full mood of romance. Wink
spinout
Here the summer can be rainy too... We have had geat mornings with sun and afternoons with some rain.
inoshi
rjraaz wrote:
Of course not only me everyone likes rainy season and at here at my place summer has been almost gone and rainy season is in its full mood of romance. Wink

Do people apply the mood, or does the season have it?
standready
I really miss the rain. Midwest US is in a terrible drought, we need RAIN but can do without the nasty storms that dump several inches in minutes.
spinout
Hm, trick of the mind... I spend a warm summer playing role playing games with my friends - all summer, they told me as soon as they experienced a warm summer wheather they thought of dungeons n dragons!! Laughing
nickfyoung
Cosmoslayer wrote:

Consider yourself lucky. It is winter here and very cold. In the morning there is heavy white frost on the ground and the house is freezing. We all have to wear woollen jumpers and gloves in the house. Heating is far too expensive and we only have a wood fire when it is really very cold. A small load of firewood costs more than $100. If it rains then there is no sun and it is really freezing cold. That is when we need a fire. We are looking forward to moving to the Philippines one day to your lovely warm tropical weather. I think we notice the cold more and more as we get older.
Mr_Howl
nickfyoung wrote:
Cosmoslayer wrote:

Consider yourself lucky. It is winter here and very cold. In the morning there is heavy white frost on the ground and the house is freezing. We all have to wear woollen jumpers and gloves in the house. Heating is far too expensive and we only have a wood fire when it is really very cold. A small load of firewood costs more than $100. If it rains then there is no sun and it is really freezing cold. That is when we need a fire. We are looking forward to moving to the Philippines one day to your lovely warm tropical weather. I think we notice the cold more and more as we get older.

What the hell, where do you live?

We have cold winters here too, but heating is relatively cheap, especially when compared to $100 for a bundle of wood (at that price, you should consider chopping the tree down yourself!).
nickfyoung
Mr_Howl wrote:
nickfyoung wrote:
Cosmoslayer wrote:

What the hell, where do you live?

We have cold winters here too, but heating is relatively cheap, especially when compared to $100 for a bundle of wood (at that price, you should consider chopping the tree down yourself!).

Wood is about $120 for a 6x4 trailer load. You would need at least three loads for the winter which is not much if you can afford. We are inland Australia.
Insanity
It's great that it never rains in the Bay Area in the summer.. perfect weather, although at times a bit hot. Not as hot as socal, but definitely gets close.
bijit
during summer its too much hot and humid now a days in west bengal, India.
so,best way to be is to stay at home and relax when the sun is at the peak..