FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have you had Smokey's Smokable Blends

herbal101easy
So i came across this stuff called Smokey's Smokable Blends in the smoke shop down the street from me. Talked with the guy and they said that this stuff is like weed. Is it true.....
Marcuzzo
there is only 1 way to find out Wink
herbal101easy
Marcuzzo wrote:
there is only 1 way to find out Wink

O SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Got the stuff in the mail and just took a hit. ****** i am here to report that shit really works. I think i just found smokable gold! The place sells wholesale so i am going to buy more and sell it to my friends. I think this is the next thing like spice or potpourri
Josso
Don't trust this legal herbal crap or any legal highs. Most of it is massively untested. In this country they use a loophole which states on every legal high "not for human consumption". They aren't kidding. Anyone who says it's "like weed" is BSing you. There's nout CBD/THC in it - infact those substances in themselves are the illegal bit of the bud.

Also just because it's legal doesn't mean it's safer. Salvia for example, legal in some states and in the UK is not exactly safe - and that's one of the ones that has been extensively researched throughout the years.

I'm willing to bet pure MDMA and CBD/THC is safer in terms of physical and psychological harm than most of this crap on the shelves. Basically what you are effectively doing is just-about 1 step up from research chems. But they are in smart packaging SO THAT'S OK RIGHT? YOUR MATE TOLD YOU IT WAS LIKE WEED? FINE RIGHT? WHAT HARM CAN IT DO SHOVING SOMETHING THAT ISN'T EVEN PROPERLY RESEARCHED INTO YOUR BODY. Get real people.

Oh also...
Quote:
in 1999 to 22% in 2009 and about half of ecstasy pills seized in 2009 contained no MDMA,[33] and by June 2010, almost all ecstasy pills seized in the UK, contained no MDMA

Legal highs are just about money.
deanhills
I'd also be careful. However if he has lived to tell his experience then he has survived it, or so we hope any way.

Even marijuana can have bad side effects for people who are sensitive to chemicals. I had a friend who had to be hospitalized after his first time. He thought he was dying. That put me right off the stuff.

I still want to try Salvia however. If it does come across my path effortlessly, I would want to try it out.
Josso
deanhills wrote:
I'd also be careful. However if he has lived to tell his experience then he has survived it, or so we hope any way.

Even marijuana can have bad side effects for people who are sensitive to chemicals. I had a friend who had to be hospitalized after his first time. He thought he was dying. That put me right off the stuff.

That's interesting. I've never heard of such an extreme reaction although long term use I do know effects different people in different ways. It's one of the reasons why cannabis should stay illegalised - you just don't know who's cool with it and who isn't.

Quote:
I still want to try Salvia however. If it does come across my path effortlessly, I would want to try it out.

I've done 20x a few times (you can't get up to 50... don't do that). Couple of times it was just mildly trippy. The last time I went on a voyage to what can only be described as trip out city. The only thing that made it any less horrific was the shortness of it. I basically woke up, couldn't remember who I was really - I had no frame of reference to the real world for a short time, I was desperately trying to remember where I last was or the last week of events - at the same time I couldn't see my body - just swirling shapes and colours merging into each other. I couldn't tell what was up or down, felt like floating around in some kind of multidimensional space. I actually came to the conclusion that my whole life had been a scientific experiment or that I was dead or something. After a couple of minutes the shapes ended up resembling pieces of furniture and things I had wandered away from my mates realised I was tripping balls and managed to basically climb the stairs (like a freakin' mountain at the time) - avoiding shadows because I thought they were sheer drops.

So yeah... lol make sure there's someone there that makes sure you don't walk into something sharp or whatever. I know it's legal in UK, illegal in most states. No idea about UAE. It's safe to say I wouldn't do it again. Probably the scariest experience of my life.

Oh yes and I almost forgot to mention on top of all that crap it felt like 1000s of people were watching me.
deanhills
Good I mentioned it to you Josso. Matrix's experience has been very different. Looks as though one needs to be strapped down after one has taken it. Did the experience frighten you, or only afterwards?
Josso
Yeah at the time. Pure my-whole-life-is-a-lie type vibe.

Well like I said I did it a couple of times before and I was fine. Also I've met other people who are totally unaffected by it. I suppose you need to take a proper hit of it.
Afaceinthematrix
deanhills wrote:

If you come to the States you can get it effortlessly - just go to smoke shop and buy it.

Josso wrote:
I've done 20x a few times (you can't get up to 50... don't do that).

That 20x, 30x, 50x, whatever stuff is bullshit because Salvia isn't standardized. I have used it just a few times (the last time being March 2011 - so about 16 months ago) and I think it was 40x. But like I said, that doesn't mean anything because 40x of one brand might be equivalent to 20x of another. What you need to do is look at the concentration of Salvia on the package. I think the stuff I had was 118mg/g (11.8%) Salvia.

Quote:
The last time I went on a voyage to what can only be described as trip out city. The only thing that made it any less horrific was the shortness of it.

A hallucination "trip" is no different from a traveling trip in the sense that what makes your trip is the "baggage" that you take. Make sure that you're in a calm setting and that you are mentally prepared to hallucinate because it really is all in your head.
Insanity
Interesting, never heard of because but it sounds unusual.
dannygarcia
I hated Salvia tbh and have also tried synthetic cannabis once, cannabis is the best full stop.