FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Word Press Invite!

abhinav
Hello guyz,

If anyone of you need a Word Press invite then just post your request here with following details.

Username:
(Your address will be username.wordpress.com. Must be at least 4 characters, letters and numbers only. It cannot be changed so choose carefully!)
Blog Title:
(As you wish and you may also edit it afterwards)
Email Address:
(We’ll send a password to this address, so double-check it.)

You will get the Invite Instantly!

Only one invite to one person.

And also I have got a Friend who is in Wordpress so its easy for me to get as many as you people want.
Nano
Hmmm....Word Press. Ill get back to you on that (is that the one that can be used for a Wiki as well?)
boringest
just download flock browser (www.flock.com) and goto http://www.wordpress.com/flock for your free wordpress account.

only works in flock though, so download it first and then you can uninstall it - works pretty slow on my comp though, opera's still the best =)
hahame
it is a good news,but i think this webspace have contented me
ulmas
boringest wrote:
just download flock browser (www.flock.com) and goto http://www.wordpress.com/flock for your free wordpress account.

only works in flock though, so download it first and then you can uninstall it - works pretty slow on my comp though, opera's still the best =)

Flock is cool! A very social next generation browser. Using it now.
and that link doesn't work.. Maybe because I opened it with Flock? It says, want to have an account?! cool, then download flock!
and I was already using flock.

anyway, there was a text field to enter an email and wait for an invite.. so let's wait!

And was't WordPress be a paid service?