FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


How come my FRIH $ is lower than the points i have?





tkcy
hi guys, can anyone enlighten me how come my FRIH $ is lower than the points i have? all along i thought FRIH $ will only increase and not decrease and everytime we are awarded the same amount of points as FRIH$ when we post. Thank you. Smile
Summer
Mabe u donated them ..
joshua_erceg
This is because you have to remain active on your Frihost account so it is not deleted...
5 points (correct me if I'm wrong) are taken everyday - if they drop below 0 - your account may be deleted.
limcopy
the point is use as trade to the domain server i think
n0obie4life
joshua_erceg wrote:
This is because you have to remain active on your Frihost account so it is not deleted...
5 points (correct me if I'm wrong) are taken everyday - if they drop below 0 - your account may be deleted.


No. Its one.
hahame
i have not meet the question before yet,may be the admin can answer this
yoryenathan
lol like..
ya i have a problam
oh i know! ill be an admin and the answer will come right up!
haha
no..
kidding man Razz


edited:
wait wait wait hold on a second...
if i lets say want to get a hosting at frihost and i need this 5 points or whatever.
then i get the host and im not active at the forum so my points drop right?
and if i have less thn 5 points will my hosting will be cancled?!
if not then will it if im deleted cos of minus points?
argh.. :/
tidruG
tkcy wrote:
hi guys, can anyone enlighten me how come my FRIH $ is lower than the points i have? all along i thought FRIH $ will only increase and not decrease and everytime we are awarded the same amount of points as FRIH$ when we post. Thank you. Smile

You probably donated them to someone?
In case you're sure you haven't done that, then there was a problem with the points the other day... I'm not quite sure what it was, but it probably affected your points.

yoryenathan wrote:
edited:
wait wait wait hold on a second...
if i lets say want to get a hosting at frihost and i need this 5 points or whatever.
then i get the host and im not active at the forum so my points drop right?
and if i have less thn 5 points will my hosting will be cancled?!
if not then will it if im deleted cos of minus points?
argh.. :/

You need 5 good quality posts, and 10 points to request for hosting. After your posts are scrutinised and your request is accepted, you lose 1 point everyday for the hosting. If your points drop to below 0, your account may be cancelled.

By the way, all this is in the FAQ
Bondings
Frihost is almost 6 months old, so we donated 18 Points to all new members. Wink

No, seriously, a script was running crazy and substracted 18 Points too much from most hosted members. Newly hosted members didn't have this problem. To solve this problem, I donted 18 Points to every hosted member. This resulted in new people getting 18 points for free.
tkcy
Thanks guys and thanks to bondings for replying. No worries, i'm just curious that's all. You guys are great!

Stay cool and keep rocking Wink

cheers
Related topics
Just a suggestion
Whats the difference of FRIH$ and Points?
frih$ for points
[RESOLVED] one more acount
FriH$ and points
Two points about FRIH$ and points...
how i can change my frih$ to points
F. Nietzsche
Frih$ and Points problems
Changements to the Points/frih$ system (Discuss)
Frih $ and Other Info
Harry Potter and the ? (the 7th HP Book)
frih$ cash-in to loosen 45 Points limit
Points/Coins/FRIH$ FAQ
What is the difference between Points and Frih$
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.