FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Microsoft Office 2013 Customer Preview (Beta) Released

hakaner

Microsoft office 2013 customer preview (beta) ready to download. Includes Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint and OneNote, with all having Metro interfaces. This version only works with Windows 7 and Windows 8, and available for english and spanish languages. You can signup and download from here. Also, microsoft suggesting to download 32bit (x86) version for both 32bit and 64bit users.

You can direct download from here.
Beta key: JR3N8-YV72J-86V92-HC2PM-PRXTW

Also, you can get your own key with Microsoft Technet account from here.
johans
hakaner wrote:

Microsoft office 2013 customer preview (beta) ready to download. Includes Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint and OneNote, with all having Metro interfaces. This version only works with Windows 7 and Windows 8, and available for english and spanish languages. You can signup and download from here. Also, microsoft suggesting to download 32bit (x86) version for both 32bit and 64bit users.

You can direct download from here.
Beta key: JR3N8-YV72J-86V92-HC2PM-PRXTW

Also, you can get your own key with Microsoft Technet account from here.

wow! amazing.. i think nothing can beat Microsoft office today... nice and simplified.. excel is the most powerful in all tools.. Imagine you can connect excel to mssql database ... nice and amazing!! but this must be expensive compared with open source which is free..

as we can see we pay for better performance.. Very Happy
mukesh
oh major information for me. I was no any idea about office 2013. I always taking news of windows 8. Very Happy
johans
Microsoft really drives in business when it comes to software... i just seen the news that they will also lunch the mssql 2012 and they inform that the support for ms2000 will no longer supported..
silverdown
um ok... I just paid for 2010... GRARRRRRR Microsft.....
k_s_baskar
started downloading... thanks for the info.
Smile
inuyasha
I will probably still hold on to my Office 2007... New versions do not attract me so much as before. T_T
blueray
It looks like a service instead of a downloadable trial out.
I just found some buttons for registering the office plus service.

The page may have been changed before I visit it.

I'am no luck. Smile
Blummer
Saw this on someone's lap. Quite practical, with some minor functions for me personally (but navigation pane at left is pretty good). If I need to switch to it one day, I'll do.
chartcentral
Currently downloading as well. Thanks to the thread starter for the information. Smile
Qantas94Heavy
I'm downloading Office 2013 to try it out, it's taking a while today! Mad Hopefully Office 2013 doesn't make it even less power-user friendly (i.e. quick keyboard shortcuts for various things) than Office 2010 already does, however given the current trend of catering to the average Joe more than people like me I'm not keeping my hopes up... Confused Question
tamilparks
thanks for the information