FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What kind of person is your dream girl?

rattoonline
So what kind of person is your dream girl?

For me I would prefer tall, sexy, and the most important part of all loving, caring, and trusting.

How about you?
hakaner
No need to be very beautiful and sexy. I am interested with "loving, caring, and trusting" part.
Ankhanu
hakaner wrote:
No need to be very beautiful and sexy. I am interested with "loving, caring, and trusting" part.

Ditto Razz Add in "intelligent/smart" and I'm set. Beautiful and sexy are certainly wonderful perks, and really help early on, but they're not required.

Luckily, I've found that in my wife. She's smart, loving, caring, and I have no reason not to trust her... perhaps most of all, she is able to put up with me and the stupid shit I say/do Wink We've been married for 11 years, and I can't foresee a reason (aside from death) as to why it might end.
busman
Ankhanu wrote:
hakaner wrote:

Ditto Razz Add in "intelligent/smart" and I'm set. Beautiful and sexy are certainly wonderful perks, and really help early on, but they're not required.

Luckily, I've found that in my wife. She's smart, loving, caring, and I have no reason not to trust her... perhaps most of all, she is able to put up with me and the stupid shit I say/do Wink We've been married for 11 years, and I can't foresee a reason (aside from death) as to why it might end.

This is so sweet and kind . Much luck wished towards you @Ankhanu Very Happy . Random question on the side (well two) do you litsen to metal? And what does your name mean?
Ankhanu
busman wrote:
This is so sweet and kind . Much luck wished towards you @Ankhanu Very Happy . Random question on the side (well two) do you litsen to metal? And what does your name mean?

Heh, thanks Smile
I do listen to some metal, though not much; more of an indie rock kind of guy. My name is a phonetic combination of Ankh and Inconnu that I made some years back... using those as roots, I suppose it means something along the lines of "hidden life".
busman
@Ankhanu, your profile pic looks a little hard rock/metal that's all Smile , indie is just as cool lol. And that's a pretty cool name story. Mine is a play on my last name Busse, Bus-see = Busman lol.
Simonjw
This is a great question. I really don't know why others have not commented in this one.

For me personally, I don't have a dream girl. There are girls I want, but you can't really classify yourself a dream girl because you don't know who you are going to spend the rest of your life with. It could be anyone and if you set yourself this dream girl, you are only going to be looking for someone like her and you will miss all the pots of golds out there which could have worked out so much better and started quicker and you could of explored your life together more than you did with the person you sort of stuck yourself to.

That is just my view of it and my opinion. Set yourself a standard/dream on say personality, but not looks, because then you are steriotyping and also limiting yourself to a partial personality like you really want or you could get lucky and get the looks with the personality.

But everyone to their own and that is how it is.
limpands
I dunno, personally i don't really care about how the girl looks.
The important part is that they have a good heart.
rogue_skydragon
My dream girl would have a great sense of humor. Nothing beats a sense of humor and wit. A slight attitude is great, too.

Superficially, my girl would have to have good fashion sense and thick/toned booty.
codersfriend
I like asian types Smile
loveandormoney
rattoonline wrote:
So what kind of person is your dream girl?

For me I would prefer tall, sexy, and the most important part of all loving, caring, and trusting.

How about you?

Girls like boys: Honest and friendliy.
Boys like girls: Honest and friendly.

Gays same.

Or anybody is looking for another kind of darling?

Or are You looking only for the money?

sexy=friendly.
dharmin
My Dream Girl: Kate Upton - The hottest woman alive (Acoording to IMDb and ME!)
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

nixink
Dream Girl? She is 5-10, Long dark thick & wavy hair that reflects a deep violet in the sun... She has an olive complexion, deep navy blue eyes, that shimmer with a neon green sparkle... She's athletic and has well rounded shapes... She looks amazing in velvet and inviting in pj's... Silky skin - when she touches you, you tingle... long soft fingers and hands... She is quiet and patient but mess with her and the whip comes out... She's a doctor when you're sick, she's your best friend when you're sad, she's your trophy when you're out and she's your prize when you're in...
This gift can literally run the world... she gives life, she feeds the land... she is beautiful inside and out...
She is quite simply... a dream... Smile

...on the other hand I've always liked Jay Lo... Lucy Lui... Angelina (of course) with a hint of Jennifer Aniston, some Rosanne sarky, some Ellen humor, some Oprah funding... a touch of Beyonce artistry and a little Julie Andrews... just to keep things diplomatic...
nixink
Did I mention I'm on crack and copious amounts of Vodka... (prolly should have added that first...Smile...)
nixink
Ok... I'm not REALLY on crack, but after reading what I posted, I think it's time to start taking it up - may be able to justify the thought process
loveandormoney
dharmin wrote:
My Dream Girl: Kate Upton - The hottest woman alive (Acoording to IMDb and ME!)
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Do You spend the weekend with her?
Is she funny or serious?
Do You want to have children with her?

Regards
Nyasro
i just need a girl we love me much more and it will be good if see is beautiful and sexy
loveandormoney
nixink wrote:
Dream Girl? She is 5-10, Long dark thick & wavy hair that reflects a deep violet in the sun... She has an olive complexion, deep navy blue eyes, that shimmer with a neon green sparkle... She's athletic and has well rounded shapes... She looks amazing in velvet and inviting in pj's... Silky skin - when she touches you, you tingle... long soft fingers and hands... She is quiet and patient but mess with her and the whip comes out... She's a doctor when you're sick, she's your best friend when you're sad, she's your trophy when you're out and she's your prize when you're in...
This gift can literally run the world... she gives life, she feeds the land... she is beautiful inside and out...
She is quite simply... a dream... Smile

...on the other hand I've always liked Jay Lo... Lucy Lui... Angelina (of course) with a hint of Jennifer Aniston, some Rosanne sarky, some Ellen humor, some Oprah funding... a touch of Beyonce artistry and a little Julie Andrews... just to keep things diplomatic...

Is Lucy Lui the sister of Lucy Liu?

Did You marry a woman like this or do You only want to adore?
codersfriend
I like a girl who is kind and has a good heard. Someone who is always sweet and someone who will love me so much
loveandormoney
I have a good message for You.

Today in the newspaper
there are
100 fotos
50 men
50 women

and You can see
who is married with whom.

And every seet hearty guy is married with a sweet heart woman.
loveandormoney
I have a good message for You.

Today in the newspaper
there are
100 fotos
50 men
50 women

and You can see
who is married with whom.

And every seet hearty guy is married with a sweet heart woman.
Nyasro
or may be sexy
loveandormoney
Nyasro wrote:
or may be sexy

This is right.

To live sexy is much better than to live angry.