FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

adobe creative suite 6

johannespilz
anyone knows what really changed in the new creative suite 6? they always publish a list of changes but what is really usefull of it? is it worth getting the new one if i am used to creative suite 5?
tr0mp3t3
Hi,
i can only say a few things about PS 6 (which I'm not using by myself, jut good ol' GIMP and mtPaint Laughing)

As far as I know is PS6 the first PS which is 100% 64 Bit. This means you'll get a better performance on 64 Bit systems.

There is an auto save function now.

Some new filters (Tiltshift should be the most popular one)

General changes on the workflow, but I can't say if it's now easier using PS or not.

It's not a mind-stunning new release which changes everything, PS6 is "only" a new generation of this well-known tool, an evolution and not a revolution. Wink

I'm not sure about the other Adobe tools in the Creative Suite but the changes should have the same amount as on PS. I wouldn't buy an upgrade until i would be sure that I need the new features. Too expensive for making experiments...[/list]

Greetz
lesanciensdulad
Tr0p3t3,
who said you had to buy to experiment?

lol

http://practicedomain.com/rowan/Adobe%20CS6/Adobe%20Creative%20Suite%206%20Master%20Collection%20-%20Mindcrasher/

enjoy!