FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what anime do you like

ZapMon
what anime do you like?

i like Dragon Ball Z and Naruto there the best ones.

so whats yours?
Josso
Mostly the weird, mind altering, sadistic, freakish stuff.

I've lost my paranoia agent DVDs Sad - one of the few things I felt I actually had to watch with dubs even though a lot is lost in translation that way. It has really fast paced bits at times with people talking over each other and whatnot. It makes subs a little difficult.
hitose
I currently see "Ayashi no ceres" It has good story, is an old anime
D'Artagnan
none . period
TheRPGLPer
I like Naruto, Elfin Lied, Bleach, Inuyasha, Chibi Vampire, Ghost in a Shell and other [as] anime's, as well as some of the freakish and weird anime.

I also love paranormal anime.
hitose
now start to see "Maria Holic" looks interesting, I guess it will be a number more to the list, I would see the following chapters of saint seiya omega , I grew up with that series.
TheRPGLPer
hitose wrote:
saint seiya omega

/\ And that. I forgot about that. Another anime I like, that also, I grew up with.
crystalkey
Vampire Hunter "D" was an old one that I remember ...
pauline5765
I like fairytail. I got so hooked that I finished from episode 1 up to the latest episode (100+) in 2 days. Lol. Smile)
Josso
I just finished watching Steins;Gate - hilarious and also the definition of my favourite type of anime. If there's no *mind blown* moments I don't watch them. Infact I find an anime I like so rarely that I actually had to just stay up and watch the whole thing through. This goes down in my good books along things like Serial Experiments Lain and Paranoia Agent.

HAHA I just remembered has anyone seen Fooly Cooly? It's one more of an "adult" nature.
cybersa
I like all Dragon ball Z series and Avatar including the latest one.
mgeek
I like Samurai X and that basketball guy.
lightningleo
My Favorite is Naruto Shippudden...
drunkenkoz
I'm mostly into romance, action, and adventure anime. Ōkami to Kōshinryō is a perfect example of animes I like. It involves romance, action, and adventure along with a nice medieval theme to it.
Lishmares
Naruto is definitely the best but i really enjoyed Kenshin i dont know if you guys know that anime but it was great. The fights were crazy and the many characters were all cool.
theinfernox
i like romantic animes. like clannad? o.O
catscratches
Josso wrote:
Mostly the weird, mind altering, sadistic, freakish stuff.

I've lost my paranoia agent DVDs Sad - one of the few things I felt I actually had to watch with dubs even though a lot is lost in translation that way. It has really fast paced bits at times with people talking over each other and whatnot. It makes subs a little difficult.
I didn't have any problems with the english subs when I watched it online. I bought a swedish version though and found the subs quite lacking. There was one particular instance in the episode with the school kid who gets accused of being the slugger: he receives a letter in his locker and the letter is on screen and... there's no subs... just a closeup of the japanese letter. Same thing for everything. Only the spoken dialogue was subbed, nothing else.
grofet
I think naruto series is the best anime in the world right now. I like the very very complicated story but not very hard to understand. The characters also very well developed so they become popular and easy to remember. But naruto have to many satanic 666 symbol that we have to avoid. Naruto and naruto shippuuden have same quality. It would be good for newbie to watch naruto first and then naruto shippuuden to understand to story from scratch.
Nyasro
i like Naruto
mukesh
naruto is really a good series but I not watch any episode but I found story in magazine, books.
thesaka24
I like Naruto,Dragon Ball Z, Death Note (this one is really good)
the_emissary
I'm more of a manga person now but if I were to return to Anime I'd watch Toriko, Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha etc (the good old stuff)
Arrogant
The best are One Piece Naruto and Dragon Ball Z
Pippo90
Recently I have started to watch Shingeki no Kyojin ("Attack on Titan"). The manga wasn't bad at all, but the anime is really impressive.
masterekat
Personal favorites are Ouran High School Host Club, Death Note, and Chobits. I've recently started getting into Vampire Knight and One Piece though, and I like them both.
Cosmoslayer
My favorite anime increments each time a new and interesting one comes up! Smile
Arrogant
OnePiece
Naruto
Bleach
filledwallet
i remember we was crazy about pokemon like 12 years ago... nothing else matter but pokemon, getting cards etc... we wouldnt miss a single episode... i think life gets a bit more complicated in years...
bogisha
Darker than Black, Deadman Wonderland, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist
lugathe
i like very gore anime, with a lot of blood, and war ^^
Mrs_Robota
I used to like all animes, I was a hardcore fan and I never lost me one, but one day suddenly I changed and it just didn't call my attention anymore... I still don't understand what happened... some people said that I matured, but I am not sure... anyway I keep the simpathy for this stuff as a good memory.
My favorites were Evangelion, dragonball, saint seiya, rurouni kenshin
Sodisna
I like comedy anime or action-comedy. I tend to stay away from serious ones like Attack on Titans.
dxverm
My favorite anime has always been the Dragonball Series, but on top of that I also enjoy Naruto, Bleach, Gundam Wing, and Fooly Cooly. All great anime in my opinion and I recommend Bleach to anyone that enjoys anime as well.
markharris
Vampire hunter is good
tozd
I am currently watching Ixion Saga DT and it's meh but some of my favorite ones are Gintama and One Piece.
pravojednostavno
I like Chibi Vampire and Naruto
Habagat
Mostly animes with great character progression and a little bit funny. Most of the time I watch the pilot episode to see if it will interest me.
rafisanctuary
cyber formula,slamdunk , knb,, etc