FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which type of tv shows do you like?

shizookazen
Scooby Doo
Ben10
The Simpsons
Batman
Goof troop
Tom And Jerry
X-men
These are my animated tv shows.I like animated shows.Share with me Which type of tv shows do you like?
dude_xyx
I like comedy shows like Allo Allo, Elf etc also Si-fi TV shows like stargate and firefly.
jsbill
I like to watch every reality show these are very best and great shows but mostly i like to watch Survivor show this is great shoe because some of reality shows are fake
but this is Survivor reality show is not fake this is depends all on original thoughts i like to watch this show
MisterParker
All types, shows like The Wire, The Shield, Friday Night Lights (which is great). At the moment I think I'm gonna start watching Breaking Bad, as people keep on saying how great it is.
blarchitect
Been watching Spooks the UK show about MI5 it's cross between the Professionals and James Bond. V.enjoyable.
mgeek
Action, comedy, fantasy. . No melodrama pls.
silverdown
I like tv shows/movies that are action packed with some crime and some mystery as well as great plot and story line. if it compares to the tvshow/movie jackass then I mostly wont watch it.
TheRPGLPer
I like any TV Show that is either Science Fiction, Paranormal, or both.
oliviasmith
I like reality tv shows .
Mine favorite tv shows are

Bigg boss
Survivor
American idol
Josso
Quote:
- The Prisoner [67-68]
- South Park
- Fringe
- Star Trek: Next Generation
- Breaking Bad
- Monty Pythons Flying Circus
- Red Dwarf
- Battlestar Galactica [04+]
- Peep Show
- Rome
- Green Wing
- Porridge
- Firefly
- Star Trek: Enterprise
- Black Books
- Spaced
- Extras
- Boardwalk Empire
- This Is England [86 and 88]
- Danger Man [60-62]
- Dollhouse
- Persons Unknown
- The Walking Dead
- Flashforward
- Brass eye
- Big train

These are some that I remembered off the top of my head in another thread. Good sort of sampler of what I watch
XchaosX
Burn Notice
Psych
Common Law
Star Wars The Clone Wars
Regular Show

These are a few that I watch
celinasinha
I like all type of shows . But mostly i watch comedy and Animation show. My best show are Mr Bean , Chuck , How I met your mother. Mr Bean is one of my best show . I think Mr Bean is the master of the comedy show All lot of people like this show .I have download all episode from internet . I watch it in every week .
Tuvitor
I mainly like science fiction and comedy when I'm watching the tube. And Breaking Bad. And other stuff. Lots of other stuff. Hmm...

I'm afraid I would miss some things if I started listing but I'm also 40 points in the hole so.... here goes.

80's

A-Team
Sledge Hammer!
Alf
Night Court
Cheers

90's

Beavis & Butt-Head
Star Trek TNG (carried over from 80's) & DS9
Friends
Seinfeld
South Park (still running)
The Simpsons (still running, though)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

00's/10's

Battlestar Galactica
Fringe
Doctor Who
LOST
Breaking Bad
Family Guy
House
Burn Notice (saw a couple seasons on Netflix, fun show)
Firefly
Dollhouse
Angel

I've probably missed a lot of stuff still... heh.
Insanity
Comedy shows are the best, but sometimes I get drawn into dramas like House. But I guess it's not surprising since House is pretty full of sarcastic comments and jokes that make me laugh.
KaczuH
Battlestar Galactica - saw it at first on TV just before going to bed since then following the story. Really liked characters, their emotions, problems, consequences of their choices. Space battles are awesome too.

Breaking Bad - i'm studying chemistry, i'm obligated to know that series Razz

Merlin - got something what keeps me in front of Tv screen every saturday

Dexter - great plot, characters (Dex, Debra, Masuka)
Josso
Here's my tongue-in-cheek commentary on your selection

Tuvitor wrote:
Battlestar Galactica - "Fuuuu- are you a cylon? Maybe the people in charge are cylons jesus we are all doomed.. wait what if I'M A CYLON? OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOO"
Fringe - "So what universe are we in now, or is this a parallel dimension shift? Wait no this is 40 years in the future! My god! Or is it the past."
Doctor Who - Never really got in... actually this is a fine British invension, generally considered to be the best sci-fi in the world. Make sure to buy some DVDs or something
LOST - never watched
Breaking Bad - "YO, MR. WHITE"
Family Guy - Written by "politically neutral" manatees
House - So widely accepted you may need social readjustment or a hospital trip if you disliked this show
Burn Notice (saw a couple seasons on Netflix, fun show) - never watched
Firefly - Step 1: Watch season, Step 2: perform ritual to become browncoat, Step 3: Moan about it being cancelled until it hopefully uncancels itself
Dollhouse - Have you noticed that everything good of Joss Whedon's gets cancelled?
Angel - This wasn't cancelled
playfungames
I am also a big fan of comedy and I like those sitcoms. I watched Friends, The Simpsons, That 70s Show and Seinfeld when they were airing years ago.

These days, I watch How I met your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Community and Modern Family.