FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Non-letter characters in Frihost Search

Peterssidan
I guess this is not very important but if you use only non-letter characters in the Frihost Search it gives error messages.

Quote:
Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/frih/domains/frihost.com/public_html/search/index.php on line 133

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/frih/domains/frihost.com/public_html/search/index.php on line 205

No results found for

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/frih/domains/frihost.com/public_html/search/index.php on line 280

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/frih/domains/frihost.com/public_html/search/index.php on line 343

No results found for

I suggest you fix this if you got the time and motivation.
sonam
I try it. Peterssidan are right, there is some php error in search engine. Maybe preg_much function can resolve this problem.

Sonam
Bondings
I think it is caused because those characters are filtered out and nothing is left to search for. However number should be fine.

I'm going to take a look at it when I fix/upgrade the whole search system. It's just not a high priority as you mention, unfortunately.
ocalhoun
Yep... just need to move the lines that check for a blank entry box to after the lines that filter out disallowed symbols. That would do it.

But, like you said... not a big deal. How often do people search for symbol-only queries?