FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

First Person Shooters

AlexSamurai2
I had a FPS game like Conter-Strike where you had a limited invertory space depending in what weapon you choose and you could order your commrades to follow you and you could drive your car underwater.
Dementei
Lol no way..

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
loremar
I've been playing crossfire. It's like counter-strike but in an mmo setting.
dohzr
I am kinda burnt out of FPS'ers because of the million cod games and other games trying to copy cod. So I have been trying to get into the whole Moba games.
Raandyy
Bf3 is my best game. theres so much action going on you'll never know where you are getting hit lol,
cybersa
Most i like call of duty series among first person shooter.
In that i like story line.
TheRPGLPer
The only one that I have been playing is Doom II : Hell on Earth. Really fun game, especially on multiplayer. I love it. Not a big fan of Call of Duty, however.