FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


SEO TIPS





scwebgfx
Always set your meta tags in your scripts,modules,plugins,articles etc... Cool
JohnHalden
Search engine optimization, better known as SEO, is the process and art of obtaining rankings for a site under relevant keyword phrases. For instance, assume you offer golf course tee time appointments for the Las Vegas area on your site. Your goal with SEO is to get ranked under all relevant terms for your service.
busaboss
The first line in my SEO strategy is the on-page SEO. I specify my keyword, fill up the SEO title (name of the post in Google SERP), and fill the meta description. Then, right after publishing my content, I submit it to social bookmarking sites in order to be indexed as quickly as possible and get some link juice. This is done with the help of Wordpress SEO plug in by Yoast. Very Happy
siemens13
now a day SEO sector is common matter in E-commerce business. E-commerce business is more profitable than other business. so what E-commerce business needs to be building up their website.SEO also do that. SEO worker also building up website and improve any kind of websites backlink. so SEO is commonly needed in the world.
kumova
how can i improve my website ? alexa rank and google :/ help me..
rocket77
You should start with getting the basics down and Right the first time so you have good on page SEO optimization. If your site is Wordpress than look into the best Plug Ins that are here on this forum today. Plug Ins like Yoast SEO, Google Site Maps, W3 Total Cache (Latest version), are being used in todays' updated SEO methods very effectively. Find those few other plug ins and blast off of course after your content is ready!javascript:emoticon('Smile')
siemens13
kumova wrote:
how can i improve my website ? alexa rank and google :/ help me..

if you want to promote your website. you should do SEO without any spamming.
chatrack
what are the latest tips in seo?
cybernie
kumova wrote:
how can i improve my website ? alexa rank and google :/ help me..


You should practice the basics of SEO. Give your site the best possible title, it's meta tags - description, contents and keywords. Think also of your content. Having keyword-rich content will help you in improving your site's presence in search results and the possible of getting back links.

Just beware of spamming or stuffing your contents with too much keywords as this could result your site from being not visited by crawlers.

Use the right title and alt tags for images and links. Aside from getting links on other sites, it is also recommended that you have your internal links. Linking related posts to certain keywords within your site will help also.
evilryu530
Remember that google and other search engines favor text more towards the top. also headlines and subheadlines but use them sparingly.

buy my SEO ebook for 5 bucks from fiverr and learn all you need to know about SEO in a very short and fun book.

http://www.fiverr.com/azndead
playfungames
I think that now it is just about quality content. Meta tags are a thing of the past.
jamalaamir
Blogging and Social Media is also part of SEO which can Improve your Traffic and Rank aswell Smile
ragingcaribou
Can anyone recommend some SEO literature for me to start reading? Something current and really really good?
rx9876
ragingcaribou wrote:
Can anyone recommend some SEO literature for me to start reading? Something current and really really good?


Enrich your contents.
Using google webmast tool is the basic.
Upload the sitemap to google for index.
Make your links appear on other sites, but this is not spamming.

Follow the hint from google.
http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=35291&topic=2370419&ctx=topic
DaveCernlle
Website traffic is the main factor that determines the success of any website online. Obviously, the main purpose of creating a page or an exclusive website is to let the public know that you and your company exist. And for you to achieve your goal, it is necessary that you increase website traffic to your site.

Idea https://www.growstats.com/ Idea [/url]
biotinpy12
I want to know about SEO & things are includes in seo. What should a SEO do for a website to increase its google ranking.
busaboss
biotinpy12 wrote:
I want to know about SEO & things are includes in seo. What should a SEO do for a website to increase its google ranking.


Learn the basics. Very Happy

Here's the best guide for beginners in SEO - http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo

Read it and read and read and read!

After learning the basics, don't just read, do your own tests and find out what works and what doesn't. Good luck! Very Happy
ZoriWser
Nice tips here for seo..
Here are some more tips
Do active links
Do not make spamming
Do not use black hat tools
medesignz
scwebgfx wrote:
Always set your meta tags in your scripts,modules,plugins,articles etc... Cool


How does one set a meta tag in a script.

Obviously you can comment in scripts, sheets etc, but thats not meta tagging... is it?
Jaydejonh
SEO Tips on how to get the best results from crawlers?
We have a simple website where we have:
1. Made sure we have good descriptions in meta description and keywords.
2. Created a descriptive title for each page.
3. Created descriptive alt= text.
Are there any other tips for ensuring we get the best attention from the crawlers?
medesignz
Jaydejonh wrote:
SEO Tips on how to get the best results from crawlers?
We have a simple website where we have:
1. Made sure we have good descriptions in meta description and keywords.
2. Created a descriptive title for each page.
3. Created descriptive alt= text.
Are there any other tips for ensuring we get the best attention from the crawlers?
Has someone just seen HtmlGoodies?
zimmer
many personnel and services experts in SEO claims and they have different explanation and tips how they generate traffic in there website using SEO but the truth is they claim they are experts and best when it comes to SEO but they don't really know how to do it.

Everyone aiming to be top rank on there individual site..
medesignz
zimmer wrote:
many personnel and services experts in SEO claims and they have different explanation and tips how they generate traffic in there website using SEO but the truth is they claim they are experts and best when it comes to SEO but they don't really know how to do it.

Everyone aiming to be top rank on there individual site..


The fact of the matter is, nobody knows the algorithm.
likeabreeze
kumova wrote:
how can i improve my website ? alexa rank and google :/ help me..

content is king
Do not pay too much attention to SEO tricks, just concentrate more on the content!
Spend time thinking what most people would like to know.
medesignz
likeabreeze wrote:

content is king
Do not pay too much attention to SEO tricks, just concentrate more on the content!
Spend time thinking what most people would like to know.
Imagery is also King... With a large percentage of site visits coming through Google Images
likeabreeze
medesignz wrote:
likeabreeze wrote:

content is king
Do not pay too much attention to SEO tricks, just concentrate more on the content!
Spend time thinking what most people would like to know.
Imagery is also King... With a large percentage of site visits coming through Google Images

Imagery is included in "content"
Guanko
What do you think about services like Woorank

http://www.woorank.com/
Dialogist
A SEO expert walks into a pub... club, bar, public house, nightclub, niteclub, nightspot, venue, drinks, party, britney spears, paris hilton,..
medesignz
Dialogist wrote:
A SEO expert walks into a pub... club, bar, public house, nightclub, niteclub, nightspot, venue, drinks, party, britney spears, paris hilton,..
haha... genius!
WHUK
scwebgfx wrote:
Always set your meta tags in your scripts,modules,plugins,articles etc... Cool


The current SEO trend is more focused on creating and publishing informative content that provides with value to the people. This is an extremely essential aspect. If you post great content that is liked by people, they will surely come to your website looking for more. Moreover it is also important to create authoritative backlinks for the keywords you are working on. Backlinks can be acquired through SEO strategies like article submissions, blogging and forum / community participation. Once you have streamlined all these activities, you might consider getting banner advertisements on the prominent websites related to your niche.
medesignz
albertjr wrote:
Here are some useful tips for seo we can improve seo by follow these tips;
1-Don’t use the same Metas for every page.
2-Avoid using links with the same anchor text.
3-Do network with other Website owners.
4-Don’t compete for single keywords.
5-Design your Website to be SEO friendly.
6-While posting in forums do follow rules and regulations
7-Write to the topic and be meaningful
8-Don't ask question in answer to the question.
9-Implement unique META titles and descriptions for all of your pages.
10-Add an HTML sitemap to your site.
11-Target 'long tail' keywords in your sub pages.
12-Use underline, bold, strong and italics tags on each pages keywords.
is desktop SEO the same as mobile seo?
Alex4141
SEO industry is typical issue in E-commerce company. E-commerce company is more successful then other company. So what E-commerce company needs to be developing up their web page.
StevenSmith
I think that now it is just about quality content.
Meta tags are a thing of the past.
zimmer
medesignz wrote:
Dialogist wrote:
A SEO expert walks into a pub... club, bar, public house, nightclub, niteclub, nightspot, venue, drinks, party, britney spears, paris hilton,..
haha... genius!


Amazing! famous people are also included. lol
medesignz
The real SEO expert in a company is not the one writing the blog, but the guy running the organisation.
Related topics
how many visitors you get per day ?
do not see: search engine optimization tips
how to do SEO?
How to get your Site higher on Google.
Search engines and my site
Tips and Tutorials on SEO
Anybody willing to exchange link with me please?
what is Page Rank what is Page Rank ?
how to rank my website in SEO?
seo tip
how to start with SEO
5 SEO TIPS
Free Premium Ebook:- Domain Registration Tips for SEO
Joomla Meta Tags & SEO Tips
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Webmaster and Internet -> SEO and Search Engines

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.