FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I hate it when couples argue on facebook!!

scwebgfx
Couples most of the time make up but then the world knows there bizz. I believe in just working it out before blowing up.
TheLimey
Just remove them, that is what I do
Da Rossa
Why exactly do they annoy you? Tell us the underlying thing. You shouldn't be pissed off when you simply see a discussion between people in a relationship.
codersfriend
are they related to you? You can unsubscribe to them so they wont appear on your wall
shoaib
If they are related to you then bear it and if not then delete them... That's the most appropriate and easy way to get rid of it...
johannespilz
its not only about couples, i hate when people argue on facebook in general. cmon, if u are in the same town, meet and discuss it, get into a fight or throw with cakes on each other. pillow fights can help as well.

but...

what comes to my mind behind this topic is the relation status on facebook. i hate it that people have to show there bond with other people there and some think only ! if its there, its "official". its so stupid, cause on the other hand i saw relations braking up because the were arguing, one canceled the status on f acebook and so the other said: "ok, if u go this far, its over for sure" cmon,.. be grown up. being together has nothing to do with the internet. everyone should know where he belonges, who he likes and its not necessary to bring these things up on internet.
Da Rossa
Yes, there is a point: the relationship status on Facebook. People will behave differently according to the fact that one mantained or changed the relationship status on the social network. You see? Facebook creates hapiness, also destroys marriages when people don't know how to handle..
johans
scwebgfx wrote:
Couples most of the time make up but then the world knows there bizz. I believe in just working it out before blowing up.

lol.. feels like they dont respect each other.. better split.. lol
pauline123
I think if people need to use the internet to discuss so that they can get over something then they should be using an instant messaging service. This way it stays relatively controlled and does not end up the topic of discussion for their friends or worse random individuals at the supermarket.