FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Extensions Supported

Marcio
Which are the extensions supported here?

Example:

ASP, PHP, HTML...

It would like to know this because I find that I am not obtaining to place a page to roll but I find that I am and not it host, but only wanted to confirm this.
Rolling Eyes
Please if they will be able to answer me this I am thankful.

I will be waiting.

Thanks.
yupeng
I think that you can find the information in the forums.
Supporte PHP&htm&html
budazz
php and my sql are supported but asp i dont think so.... and you can also use the mime types there you add a file types you want... Very Happy
n0obie4life
There's no ASP. ASP is for windows servers.
yupeng
No ASP ,JSP or CGI.
I install a prober in my hosting
budazz
CGI is ok...
Summer
PHP , MySQL , CGI and of coz HTML . But they are not extensions .

You can always change all of your pages from .php to anything u like , but u will need to change the settings and the content must be written in php language .
budazz
Summer wrote:
PHP , MySQL , CGI and of coz HTML . But they are not extensions .

You can always change all of your pages from .php to anything u like , but u will need to change the settings and the content must be written in php language .

no actually i tried to change the html file to php without file without changing the code of my html and it works also....same... as long as your server support the php scripts there is no problem with that... Smile
Summer
Quote:
no actually i tried to change the html file to php without file without changing the code of my html and it works also....same... as long as your server support the php scripts there is no problem with that...

Yeah , but Im talking about php only . Smile
Daniel15
Marcio wrote:
Which are the extensions supported here?

Example:

ASP, PHP, HTML...

It would like to know this because I find that I am not obtaining to place a page to roll but I find that I am and not it host, but only wanted to confirm this.
Rolling Eyes
Please if they will be able to answer me this I am thankful.

I will be waiting.

Thanks.

Do you mean what file types are allowed? If so, then you can upload any type of file you want.

Otherwise, (like most people have said), we support PHP, CGI (Perl or Python), HTML (of course).

You can get ASP support for Linux servers, but Frihost don't have it installed (not many people like ASP... Personally, I hate it).