FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ice Age 4: Continental Drift

dude_xyx
Anyone watched Ice Age 4 Continental Drift ? Thriller looks great and I hope the movie is good as 3 previous movies ! Holy crabs and first pirates on earth. xD I gotta watch this movie. Can't wait for the DVD. Maybe I will goto cinema for this one.
Blummer
Haven't watched it yet, is it out in Europe?

So my expectations are based on trailer I've seen. Again, that creature Scrat and all about it, everything in the same mood as always, it mus be amusing.
zimmer
my son is also waiting for this to come out at cinemas... i have watch the ice age 1, 2 , 3 and i am excited also with the 4...

Very Happy
silverdown
I just seen this advertised today on Disney channel, I seen the all so far so I will watch this new one as well. Very Happy
Radar
Apologies to everyone else who seems to be super keen for it, but I have trouble buying the premise of each successive Ice Age movie.

But maybe I shouldn't look for logic in kid's movies.
jeenmills72
Not Watch Yet but I surely watch it in with in 2 or 3 days.

I m still waiting for Movie tickets. They are not not easily Available.

I wish It will be a big hit.
standready
Waiting for the DVD. Not paying the ridiculous theater prices to watch that one.
Blummer
I remember watching the first one from first row Laughing The whole ice falling on my head.
mgeek
Waiting for it on cable tv.
dude_xyx
I'm still waiting for the DVD. Haven't seen it in shops yet.
milkshake01
Ice Age seems to be 1 of the only movies with more than 3 parts. I think Ice Age is getting boring.
dude_xyx
milkshake01 wrote:
Ice Age seems to be 1 of the only movies with more than 3 parts. I think Ice Age is getting boring.

Might be true. I don't think the last movie is great as those first two movies.
subhan1
Pretty awesome movie xD - best one in the series (Y)
Blummer
Watched it again yesterday. Laughing really nice, with all those pirates.
dude_xyx
I wonder if they are going to make an Ice Age 5 too. They haven't released a new short film about Scrat and his beloved acorn.
codersfriend
yep I watched this. pretty nice. looks like the gang got themselves far enough
Blummer
Whatever they release, the Blue Sky Studios will still be most known for Ice Age franchise. They've got Rio, Epic and Robots and some shorts as well, but nothing can beat Sid and Co.